The 2 types of looksmaxxing style in europe

Jonnyboi

Jonnyboi

Platinum
NT lad looksmaxxing style: (curtains, side parting, sunbeds, good fashion, veneers, fake roley etc)

also another example of how tanned+blonde is peak appeal in europe

Non-NT nerd pheno- (perm fringe, pale skin, autistic fashion)

i guarantee 99/100 of you guys here fit into the non-nt nerd pheno. and that is 100% the reason you dont get laid. not because of muh facial ratios you utter autist

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tempelcat4, Ryldoo IS COPING and bloomercel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, Surfcel, PlayersGetPlayed and 4 others
The people in both examples all dress the same lol

• +1
Reactions: haus33, PlayersGetPlayed, aids and 1 other person
@6ft4 you and dr looksmax is the nerd pheno

you forgot the thugmaxxed wannabe gangster darktriad nerdy white kids that wear techfleece and af1, every city has atleast a few hundred of those

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, Ryldoo IS COPING and Jonnyboi
you forgot the thugmaxxed wannabe gangster darktriad nerdy white kids that wear techfleece and af1, every city has atleast a few hundred of those
techfleece is embarrassing amongst real thugmaxxed guys. could never catch me dead in skinny trackies. straight fit only

• +1
Reactions: dbva
What are you talking about both are NTfag styles look like shit too hahaha

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman, aids and LuckyBeast
NT doesn't have to be basic and boring like these dudes but it's the safe bet if you wanna look like everyone else. Parted gelled hair, "diamond" earrings, pink complexion, fleece jacket with a shiny moncler puffer vest on top. That might as well be a Nike tech bro

• JFL
Reactions: Jonnyboi
What are you talking about both are NTfag styles look like shit too hahaha
wasnt talking about slavic europe. you guys are viewed as subhuman peasants here. i was talking bout west europe

as soon as i read "NT lad" i stopped reading

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast
wasnt talking about slavic europe. you guys are viewed as subhuman peasants here. i was talking bout west europe
Ngl bro Slavs dress way better than western Europeans nowadays generally speaking. The whole new wave of fashion was heavily inspired by Slavic fashion. Both Balenciaga and Vetements have drawn a lot from it.

Ofc many people in western Europeans countries dress well but it's more traditional. What's considered more in fashion is inspired more by eastern Europe imo

Last edited:
I went to western europe and had a good time with germanic girls 😂 you should see what they say about their own men

Ngl bro Slavs dress way better than western Europeans nowadays generally speaking. The whole new wave of fashion was heavily inspired by Slavic fashion. Both Balenciaga and Vetements have drawn a lot from it.

Ofc many people in western Europeans countries dress well but it's more traditional. What's considered more in fashion is inspired more by eastern Europe imo
You're delusional. Nobody even knows what eastern europe is and you certainly don't have any cultural influence. West Europe and Americas influence dominates the world