The 3 Categories of Looks

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
There’s 3 categories: ugly, invisible, and attractive. Each category has a spectrum to it.

If you’re ugly, you will really know. This spectrum goes from 1-3.5PSL. You would have been bullied for your looks, your face is either deformed, recessed, or just has a lot of failos. You don’t see truly ugly people a lot. I maybe see one ugly person a day, if that.

If you’re invisible, you fall under the slightly below average to slightly above average category. This spectrum is 3.75-5PSL. You will know if you are on the bottom or top of the spectrum quickly easily. Slightly below average men get no looks or IOI’s. Slightly above men do.

If you’re attractive you will know it. This spectrum goes anywhere from 5.25-8PSL. You will get IOI’s and it will be obvious it’s an IOI. You will get messaged first on online dating sites and apps. You will get approached in club settings.

This takes into consideration more than just “face”. It takes into consideration height and muscles/frame as well. A 4.5PSL, 6’3, wide shouldered, nice body man can fit into the “attractive” category IRL. Usually if you have a face that fits into one of the categories I listed above, you’re probably in that category unless you have height or frame (or both) to compensate.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, oldcell, Deleted member 2756 and 8 others
Didn’t you already post this

People dont bully mostly they pity ugly people tbh

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
You forgot the top category, BBC

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and BigBoy
shouldve went to the looksmaxxing section

Not even a word

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
It goes like this
1 Psl-Deformed
2-4 PSL unattractive to average (invisible)
5-6 PSL Starts to become attractive to females. Top 5%
7-8 Model material. Personally never seen one in real life

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, oldcell, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
It goes like this
1 Psl-Deformed
2-4 PSL unattractive to average (invisible)
5-6 PSL Starts to become attractive to females. Top 5%
7-8 Model material. Personally never seen one in real life

This guy gets it.

There’s 3 categories: ugly, invisible, and attractive. Each category has a spectrum to it.

If you’re ugly, you will really know. This spectrum goes from 1-3.5PSL. You would have been bullied for your looks, your face is either deformed, recessed, or just has a lot of failos. You don’t see truly ugly people a lot. I maybe see one ugly person a day, if that.

If you’re invisible, you fall under the slightly below average to slightly above average category. This spectrum is 3.75-5PSL. You will know if you are on the bottom or top of the spectrum quickly easily. Slightly below average men get no looks or IOI’s. Slightly above men do.
Being fat alone makes you ugly enough to be bullied already. Idk where you live that you don't see a shitton of fat people on a daily basis. One exception is tall + fat in which case you don't get bullied cuz of bloatmaxxed.

Also having an acne skin alone makes you ugly and bullied. See many acnecels in my daily life.

Add a few recessedcels+baldcels on top of that and I consider about 25% of the young people my age as ugly. Facing daily discrimination and rejection because of their looks alone. Nobody thinks twice to think of these people as virigns.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, BigBoy, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
Being fat alone makes you ugly enough to be bullied already. Idk where you live that you don't see a shitton of fat people on a daily basis. One exception is tall + fat in which case you don't get bullied cuz of bloatmaxxed.

Also having an acne skin alone also makes you ugly and bullied. See many acnecels in my daily life.

Add a few recessedcels+baldcels on top of that and I consider about 25% of the young people my age as ugly. Facing daily discrimination and rejection because of their looks alone. Nobody thinks twice to think of these people as virigns.
true

you're spot on with this.

invisble is sub 5.5 psl

5.75 psl+ is gling

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and oldcell
im unmogable bro

bro

invisble is sub 5.5 psl

5.75 psl+ is gling
5.5PSL is not invisible lol. You don’t know what you’re talking about. I’m 5.25PSL and I get IOI’s and definitely don’t get treated as “invisible” from men or women. Sub5 is invisible to 90% of women.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell, Achathin, BigBoy and 1 other person
5.5PSL is not invisible lol. You don’t know what you’re talking about. I’m 5.25PSL and I get IOI’s and definitely don’t get treated as “invisible” from men or women. Sub5 is invisible to 90% of women.
id say youre 5.5 based on your avi pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
id say youre 5.5 based on your avi pic
Im a 5.25PSL most days. When my skin is glowing and hair is good I’m a 5.5PSL. Or If I’m wearing a hat i’m 5.5PSL.

Im a 5.25PSL most days. When my skin is glowing and hair is good I’m a 5.5PSL. Or If I’m wearing a hat i’m 5.5PSL.
why does the hat bump up your psl? are you a ginormousgigantisforeheadcel?

why does the hat bump up your psl? are you a ginormousgigantisforeheadcel?
Nah. It just makes the illusion that my midface is more compact. A lot of people look better in hats.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
He is biggest coper i ever saw here

• +1
Nobody ITT fucking agrees on what PSL is good looking or average or whatever. JFL.

Using percentiles is a better system.

• +1
Im 2, but in childhood i was 7.

I agree but not a good post, you should have broken up the attractive category into at least two tiers. There is a galactic difference between a 5.25 and an 8. Even between a 5.25 and a 6.5 the difference will be extreme
Im 2, but in childhood i was 7.
What happened?

• +1
Just be 9/10 or higher and you dont have to deal with understanding these incel theories

Ever since my collagen levels hit 0 I’ve been invisible/ugly. My entire face is fucked.

Dn r
Just came to post

whoa nigga!
did you really expect me to read this whole shit? - written by OP