The 3 core supplements for good skin and anti-ageing (26+ gang GTFIH)

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

CuckMax is dead.

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel, moreroidsmoredates, its_over and 5 others
how about topicals? retinol?

Stem cells, resveratrol, NAD, retinol, exercise, Pray to Allah 5 times a day

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ominion, disheartenedcel, russiancelreturns and 8 others
Screenshot 2024 03 19 231333
s

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: quaalxdes, Lynxress, Akhi and 6 others
how about topicals? retinol?

<< All ESSENTIALS. Every day essentials.

<< This vitamin C serum is best applied just before using a Red Light Therapy lamp or mask on your face

<< This Hyaluronic Acid Serum is best applied just before Mico Needling. I would recommend Dr Pen (Only do this if you are around 28-29. I wouldn't say it's needed for your mid 20s just yet, unless you've really had a tough-life or been rotting with no care for sleep or good nutrition at all)

<< This Shampoo keeps your hair from going thin after. A lot of Shampoos THIN your hair. This keeps and maintains it's thickness and saves you from having to put Oil it in afterwards. Although I still do.

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, albe.ORG and Deleted member 65224
View attachment 2809449View attachment 2809450View attachment 2809452 << All ESSENTIALS. Every day essentials.

View attachment 2809454 << This vitamin C serum is best applied just before using a Red Light Therapy lamp or mask on your face

View attachment 2809463 << This Hyaluronic Acid Serum is best applied just before Mico Needling. I would recommend Dr Pen (Only do this if you are around 28-29. I wouldn't say it's needed for your mid 20s just yet, unless you've really had a tough-life or been rotting with no care for sleep or good nutrition at all)

View attachment 2809451 << This Shampoo keeps your hair from going thin after. A lot of Shampoos THIN your hair. This keeps and maintains it's thickness and saves you from having to put Oil it in afterwards. Although I still do.
chama bruv bless

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Supps are useless and don't work
Diet is everything
@thereallegend @Rawprimalooks

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lynxress, Rawprimalooks and thereallegend
Diet is everything

You're categorically speaking WRONG.

I have been on them for 3 years and 2 years hardcore intense.

They do work. I look VERY young relative to 32 and yes I do also exercise, play sport, eat well, only drink casually and never smoke. But without the supplements you are not getting these results.

You cannot get all these nutrients you need in your diet daily, by having all the correct food, cooked at all the correct temperature. It's non-pragmatic. You can't do it. No matter what you protest.

Not that you have even researched what nutrients are needed and what foods they are contained in.

You are speaking theory, but let me see you practise that theory? Tell me what your diet is like? Do you get all the nutrients needed for the best skin, hair etc? No.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65224
And as a LTN thats tall you are not looksmaxxing if you are not hard core intense softmaxxing and softmaintaning @5.5psl

Narrow mindedness is making you miss this boat. Stop being a follower of the autist narratives on this place that spout crap about Retinol, drink water and sleep well.. and boom that's it, done. They're peasants. Actually do your own research. Andrew Huberman knows more than these Gandy, Chico and O'Pry worshippers.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 65224
Diet is everything
i was gonna say this but i didn't wanna deal with his bullshit

he's an OG but his knowledge is still stuck in 2021

he hasn't kept up with new information and data

i was gonna say this but i didn't wanna deal with his bullshit

he's an OG but his knowledge is still stuck in 2021

he hasn't kept up with new information and data

Total crock of shite and the fact you think your words have meaning is what makes this an absolute remarkable joke.

Have you tried taking the right skin-care supplements? Both non-topical and topical, while eating, sleeping and exercising well? No you haven't. So what real life experience and reference do you have?

Do you want me to link you to the data and studies on Hyaluronic acid? I can link you to relentless studies that were done taking large sample sizes of people and testing the improvement in skin and hair for them using these various supplements? Let me know if you want that.

You weren't going to say shit btw. You were simply tagged into the thread by @5.5psl, stop capping. You're as pretentious about that as you are about the studies.

I am not stuck anywhere but the present and my experience with what I've tried. You seen the quality of my skin and hair?

Last edited:
Dr Brad Stanfield that did FURTHER research.

• +1
Don't ever dare tell me I am stuck in 2021 when I am constantly on the update about the latest research.

What a fucking ignorant fucktard.

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
Glycine, Collagen Peptides and Hyaluronic acid. (Non-topical)

3 supplements that DO work. Proven.

• +1
Reactions: Frexa
Don't ever dare tell me I am stuck in 2021 when I am constantly on the update about the latest research.

What a fucking ignorant fucktard.
All of these supplements are extracted via kerosene and sulfuric acid. Some of them have decent bioavailablity but they pale in comparison to a diet that supplements these things naturally aka the primal diet.

All of these supplements are extracted via kerosene and sulfuric acid. Some of them have decent bioavailablity but they pale in comparison to a diet that supplements these things naturally aka the primal diet.

That's why I take them mostly in powdered form as they are more bioavailable then. Esp if you have them with food.

You are not going to have a diet daily that caters for all these nutrients. Stop being a stupid theorist and think REAL.

That's why I take them mostly in powdered form as they are more bioavailable then. Esp if you have them with food.

You are not going to have a diet daily that caters for all these nutrients. Stop being a stupid theorist and think REAL.
Raw meat has raw collagen in it. Literally the best collagen you can get. Raw eggs have raw amino acids in them. Completely unprocessed. I actually do have a diet that caters for all these nutrients. It's quite liberating to not need these man made supplements anymore.

Raw meat has raw collagen in it. Literally the best collagen you can get. Raw eggs have raw amino acids in them. Completely unprocessed. I actually do have a diet that caters for all these nutrients. It's quite liberating to not need these man made supplements anymore.

I know for a fact you do not keep up with all the foods necessary on a daily basis.

And let's not even pretend you eat meat and eggs raw LOL. Total pile of wank. You've been following Sol Brah too much. You may be do that once a week and think you're primal. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The fact you are not using the modern conveniences while pretending you eat raw meat and eggs daily is quite something else bro.

I know for a fact you do not keep up with all the foods necessary on a daily basis.

And let's not even pretend you eat meat and eggs raw LOL. Total pile of wank. You've been following Sol Brah too much. You may be do that once a week and think you're primal. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The fact you are not using the modern conveniences while pretending you eat raw meat and eggs daily is quite something else bro.
I do this shit bro.

Cooking, pasteurizing, whatever kills like 80% of the nutrients.

• JFL
I do this shit bro.

Cooking, pasteurizing, whatever kills like 80% of the nutrients.
did u have to slowly build immunity to salmonella or its bs?

• JFL
did u have to slowly build immunity to salmonella or its bs?

He does it once a week and with tons of peppers.

He's cap. No way does he eat raw meat every day. Total poop.

• JFL
you talking about this is weird because you look like shit for your age

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
you talking about this is weird because you look like shit for your age

May be as the hater you are on your multiple alt user ID you should address all the dozens of people on here who have said in as many ways I look mid 20s.

Some guy even saying I look younger than him and he is 23

Fellow male jealousy and competitiveness is one thing, but making it your online mission is another. You are hurting brother

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: robloxplayer143 and Earth Dollar
May be as the hater you are on your multiple alt user ID you should address all the dozens of people on here who have said in as many ways I look mid 20s.

Some guy even saying I look younger than him and he is 23

Fellow male jealousy and competitiveness is one thing, but making it your online mission is another. You are hurting brother
you don't look mid 20s you look 35+

that guy probably looked aged at 23 if you look younger than him jfl

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
you don't look mid 20s you look 35+

that guy probably looked aged at 23 if you look younger than him jfl

When you are jealous of fellow man and need to hate on him in future, conceal it better.

View attachment 2809449View attachment 2809450View attachment 2809452 << All ESSENTIALS. Every day essentials.

View attachment 2809454 << This vitamin C serum is best applied just before using a Red Light Therapy lamp or mask on your face

View attachment 2809463 << This Hyaluronic Acid Serum is best applied just before Mico Needling. I would recommend Dr Pen (Only do this if you are around 28-29. I wouldn't say it's needed for your mid 20s just yet, unless you've really had a tough-life or been rotting with no care for sleep or good nutrition at all)

View attachment 2809451 << This Shampoo keeps your hair from going thin after. A lot of Shampoos THIN your hair. This keeps and maintains it's thickness and saves you from having to put Oil it in afterwards. Although I still do.
thank you daddy

Would you still reccomend me to use
if I already do tret .1% 3 times per week?

Last edited:
  • +1
all this aint needed imo
just use tret
wear sunscreen religiously since 90% of aging is from uvb rays
get that uvb film stuck on all your windows unless you wanna wear sunscreen at home

Avoid the sun like the plague and take a vit d supp
what sunscreen do you recommend?

all this aint needed imo
just use tret
wear sunscreen religiously since 90% of aging is from uvb rays
get that uvb film stuck on all your windows unless you wanna wear sunscreen at home

Avoid the sun like the plague and take a vit d supp

'None of this is needed, just use tret'.

Lol you literally are the Reddit version of; 'just get a haircut bro'.

i'm so far ahead you guys in healthmaxxing that you guys think i'm lying lol

I don't think. I KNOW.

You are not eating raw meat and eggs every day. It's a total croc of shite.

• JFL
if i take glycine capsules is it still good ?

@MakinItHappen do you take this quantities?

• +1
@MakinItHappen do you take this quantities?
View attachment 2810558

I take all of them cept for Boron.

And yes. 4 magnesium tablets. Doctors best. Magnesium Glycinate. 2 morning, 2 evening

what other supps you take and which you recommend

Magnesium Glycinate, Glucosamine, Creatine, Probotics, Zinc, NMN, Vitamin D2K3, TMG, Beef Liver and Bone Broth.

Magnesium Glycinate, Glucosamine, Creatine, Probotics, Zinc, NMN, Vitamin D2K3, TMG, Beef Liver and Bone Broth.
How do you take them along with the other ones u mentioned? I mean, you take them all on breakfast, meal, while fasting?

and what is the primal diet