The 3 core supplements for good skin and anti-ageing (26+ gang GTFIH)

Total crock of shite and the fact you think your words have meaning is what makes this an absolute remarkable joke.

Have you tried taking the right skin-care supplements? Both non-topical and topical, while eating, sleeping and exercising well? No you haven't. So what real life experience and reference do you have?

Do you want me to link you to the data and studies on Hyaluronic acid? I can link you to relentless studies that were done taking large sample sizes of people and testing the improvement in skin and hair for them using these various supplements? Let me know if you want that.

You weren't going to say shit btw. You were simply tagged into the thread by @5.5psl, stop capping. You're as pretentious about that as you are about the studies.

I am not stuck anywhere but the present and my experience with what I've tried. You seen the quality of my skin and hair?
I bought the hyaluronic acid since it's cheap but idk about the collegen and glycine, it feels like you gain all these benefits just from ingesting extra protein powder. Since the skin is an organ it makes sense more protein would help some people who maybe deficient.

I bought the hyaluronic acid since it's cheap but idk about the collegen and glycine, it feels like you gain all these benefits just from ingesting extra protein powder. Since the skin is an organ it makes sense more protein would help some people who maybe deficient.

'Your feeling' is based on ZERO experience with any of the supplements or an understanding of the science.

This is a sign of MEDIOCRITY. You are a minion. A strawman, posting from his strawhut. FUCK OFF YOU CYNICAL ZOOMER BASTARD PRICK. I'LL PUNCH YOU IN YOUR IRRITATING FACES YOU ZOMBIE BRAIN FUCKS.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 64493
I took all 3 and nothing happened why

Huuh what, we already ingest more protein then needed (in the west)

You don"t need so much protein then you think for the skin.....

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Huuh what, we already ingest more protein then needed (in the west)

You don"t need so much protein then you think for the skin.....
Look at the ingredients on these collegen powders even glycine itself is just another amino acid lol. Protein powders contain all this shit in there amino profiles. I was using extra protein consumption as an example that you can take that for way cheaper and gain similar effects.

• +1
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
for way cheaper and gain similar effects.

Your jewish, it makes sense now.

I have some looksmaxxing advice for you funnily enough. Snip those hanging sideburns.

Your jewish, it makes sense now.

I have some looksmaxxing advice for you. Snip those sideburns.
I'm black, but seriously use popular protein powder from MyProtein for example. It contains 1.4g of glycine per scoop. 2 scoops alone is just as much as this powder.

I'm black, but seriously use popular protein powder from MyProtein for example. It contains 1.4g of glycine per scoop. 2 scoops alone is just as much as this powder.

I love how you believe your little world and minor experience and discoveries beats everyone elses.

You really are TheSolipsisticBull

SHat your face bruv

Murders any fucking shit you've ever had. You simplstic nigger. 'Go and get some mainstream gimmicky protein bars bruh' LMAO. It's called MyProtein.

You are the kind of moron that thinks he's solved it all because he found some bars of protein or whey that assisted him.

You faggot. With your minimilistic pretence. NO. You are just BROKE!

You're a NIGGER. Your race is black and so is your soul. Stare into a black cup of coffee and there's your mind.

Degenerate.

Niggers should be quiet and accept advice, not talk up when they're in no position to. Confidence always outweighs their IQ with niggers. Fuck THEM!

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: n9wiff
I love how you believe your little world and minor experience and discoveries beats everyone elses.

You really are a TheSolipsisticBull

SHat your face bruv

View attachment 2816802

Murders any fucking shit you've ever had. You simplstic nigger. 'Go and get some mainstream gimmicky protein bars bruh' LMAO. It's called MyProtein.

You are the kind of moron that thinks he's solved it all because he found some bars of protein or whey that assisted him.

You faggot. With your minimilistic pretence. NO. You are just BROKE!

You're a NIGGER. Your race is black and so is your soul. Stare into a black cup of coffee and there's your mind.

Degenerate.

Niggers should be quiet and accept advice, not talk up when they're in no position to. Confidence always outweighs their IQ with niggers. Fuck THEM!
Where you high while typing this?

He has curry brain so it doesnt amaze me his braincels havent recreated yet since this time

That makes zero sense. The irony from the faggot Russian. Learn the global language or fuck off.

That makes zero sense. The irony from the faggot Russian. Learn the global language or fuck off.
Slavic language will become global in the near future. Greater Slavia is the future

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: n9wiff and St.TikTokcel
Should I take this at 17 for anti-aging benefit or is it a waste of money to implement this in a routine?

Should I take this at 17 for anti-aging benefit or is it a waste of money to implement this in a routine?

No it will improve your skin, but at your age you can rely on nature and sleep alone, unless you have the lifestyle of a junkie.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff