The absolute most brutal picture I have seen from david gandy so far

D

Deleted member 20193

Private the fucking forum
778984C3 98A8 4FCB 9546 5E7D3A360D34

They did him really dirty here.
But the agepill still hit him so fucking hard
532F685E 512A 4973 B02F C062135E5B10

Probably aged so fast because of excessive tanning so he could larp as italian but in this picture above he isnt tanned and still looks incredible so it wasnt even necessary
Brutal but when hes dead he chills in his paradise gandy heaven and we will get there too Guys

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Oberyn, Deleted member 22126 and 11 others
Sad Happy Hour GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whitegymmax, Dystopian, Deleted member 23695 and 2 others
mogs %99.9 of forum even when he gets 95 yo

• +1
Reactions: mogging
good genetics for ageing are much, much rarer than actually being attractive to begin with.

sadly you can't really select for it because by the time it really starts to show most women are already pretty much infertile.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 22126, Tobias Fünke and 2 others
View attachment 1950839
View attachment 1950846
Probably aged so fast because of excessive tanning so he could larp as italian but in this picture above he isnt tanned and still looks incredible so it wasnt even necessary
Brutal but when hes dead he chills in his paradise gandy heaven and we will get there too Guys
I see others like Amnesia and Crisik insist that doing tanning in moderation like them won't have any negative aging effects, is that true. Both are 30+, and look good for their age still. What do you think.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I see others like Amnesia and Crisik insist that doing tanning in moderation like them won't have any negative aging effects, is that true. Both are 30+, and look good for their age still. What do you think.
I mean gandy still was a gigamogger at Amnesias age and we dont know how they will look in 10 years

Looks like he smokes 5 packs of counterfeit cigarettes a day. Absolutely brutal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, virren, Oberyn and 3 others
check back in with them in 10 years

“She’s very beautiful to me”
Amaze Its Beautiful GIF

check back in with them in 10 years
Good point. The effects probably start to compound a lot more over time. Maybe now their getting away with it. Is it feasible to tan without risking aging in general? Or is premature aging god's punishment for looksmaxers trying to cheat their genetics via tanning

Good point. The effects probably start to compound a lot more over time. Maybe now their getting away with it. Is it feasible to tan without risking aging in general? Or is premature aging god's punishment for looksmaxers trying to cheat their genetics via tanning
You could use melatonan 2 peptide but normal tanning will cause wrinkles over time

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
View attachment 1950839
View attachment 1950846
The SPF pill is brutal. The sun takes no prisoners.
https://looksmax.org/threads/this-s...-biggest-descension-of-all-time-gtfih.603511/

Last edited:
Jfl he legit went from being a 9/10 to being 5/10 srs.

But tbh he probably has shit aging genetics.

i think its fine provided you are not fitzpatrick i

View attachment 1950839
View attachment 1950846
praise be to gandy our lord and savior, may he protect us from inceldom and forgive our sins of frauding our pics or genetix, amen.

@Shieda_Kayn

• +1
Reactions: Marco Polo
What's worse is that he has godly bone structure which theoretically should have helped him to age well (good soft tissue support). He must have literally done everything that you're not supposed to do (bad diet, bad sleep, high stress, smoker, tanning) in order to look like that.

Imagine how old he'd look if he just had normal bones? Pension age?

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
What's worse is that he has godly bone structure which theoretically should have helped him to age well (good soft tissue support). He must have literally done everything that you're not supposed to do (bad diet, bad sleep, high stress, smoker, tanning) in order to look like that.

Imagine how old he'd look if he just had normal bones? Pension age?
Good bone mass only prevents soft tissue from sagging but not wrinkles

you can make everyone look bad on candids , opry and nessman have some creepy laughing pics.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
Anyone can looks 3/10 on bad candid , even pls chads