The age of virgin cope has come to an end

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
PSLers need to understand the percentage of female virgins over 18 is effectively zero. By college they simply do not exist after the first semester.

It truely is over if you missed that small window.

You have not been selected.8

Fuck a roastie or die a virgin.

At least in the west. I will buy a virgin teenage bride from a remote tribe

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, Deleted member 281 and Nibba
virgins are overrated. they are annoying, clingy, and immature. fucking a roastie is much easier because they don’t have their virginity to protect. hooking up with a virgin girl is harder

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
  • +1
Reactions: Nibba and Afrikancel
Even Mother Theresa isn't a virgin. Let that sink in.

Sad but true
The number of women above 18 who are true virgins is probably less than 50,000 (out of a population of 300 million)
Even the supposedly "virgin" ones in Muslim countries have already taken it up the ass / have been fingered / kissed / licked........
Northern euro girls lose their virginity at 13 good luck finding one that hasn't taken it up 4 holes JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281 and Nibba
Ogre 4 @StormlitAqua

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
virgins are overrated. they are annoying, clingy, and immature. fucking a roastie is much easier because they don’t have their virginity to protect. hooking up with a virgin girl is harder
Biggest cope I have EVER seen. Even from you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
holy fuck gigacope of the century

• +1
Reactions: Falimcel, Deleted member 281 and Nibba
Your ancestors look upon you in shame.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281 and Nibba
holy fuck gigacope of the century
Virgins are for LTR not hookups. He's mad because the virgin girl he met on snap doesn't want to fuck him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Virgins are for LTR not hookups. He's mad because the virgin girl he met on snap doesn't want to fuck him
I can respect a virgin woman smremaining chaste.

I just don't respect reformed whores (non-virgins who dont give it up after the first or second date). JFL at paying for what other men sampled for free.

you better marry that virgin (before u) Nibba or else ngl I would be disappiinted. You will never find another virgin. It will never be purer than what you have now my friend.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I can respect a virgin woman smremaining chaste.

I just don't respect reformed whores (non-virgins who dont give it up after the first or second date). JFL at paying for what other men sampled for free.

you better marry that virgin (before u) Nibba or else ngl I would be disappiinted. You will never find another virgin. It will never be purer than what you have now my friend.
Dude my exact thoughts. Legit of we broke up I would only be able to cope with fucking a bunch of girls which I don't want. I want a family ffs and I refuse to marry anyone who is not a virgin

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
Dude my exact thoughts. Legit of we broke up I would only be able to cope with fucking a bunch of girls which I don't want. I want a family ffs and I refuse to marry anyone who is not a virgin
You have what even Chads wish they could have tbh. Not worth losing it. Thats why I dont indulge white bitches and be their fetish.

Could be a 20+ slayer count but i wouldnt be any happier, id probs have a STD and maybe even a bastard kid like most niggers JFL.

I'm in the same situation as you, that's why I make sure I'll keep her, the copes otherwise wouldn't be enough

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
You have what even Chads wish they could have tbh. Not worth losing it. Thats why I dont indulge white bitches and be their fetish.

Could be a 20+ slayer count but i wouldnt be any happier, id probs have a STD and maybe even a bastard kid like most niggers JFL.
Yep. I honestly don't want to slay. I don't want that shit I want a good family like the 50s
I'm in the same situation as you, that's why I make sure I'll keep her, the copes otherwise wouldn't be enough
I'd honestly probably rope. There legit are no virgins left after 1st sem of college

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Here in Kenya black people lose their virginity before their teens. I remember my black friend telling me this.

Yep. I honestly don't want to slay. I don't want that shit I want a good family like the 50s

I'd honestly probably rope. There legit are no virgins left after 1st sem of college
Brutal.
I had to make this thread. There was too much coping.

Yeah legit all of the girls I've met at uni (still only first semester btw) have all been drinking like crazy going out to nightclubs every second night and shit since 15 or something, pretty safe to assume they're all whores

Yeah legit all of the girls I've met at uni (still only first semester btw) have all been drinking like crazy going out to nightclubs every second night and shit since 15 or something, pretty safe to assume they're all whores
Unlike men, women's bodies cannot tolerate such abuse. This hedonistic lifestyle will result in them looking 50 by the time they reach 27

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Their pussies look like lasagne gone bad.

Unlike men, women's bodies cannot tolerate such abuse. This hedonistic lifestyle will result in them looking 50 by the time they reach 27
27? Women already look spent by 20 if not less

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
27? Women already look spent by 20 if not less
Yeah but the makeup allows them to a fraud a couple years... but by their mid to late twenties the wrinkling will be so bad that not even fakeup will cover up for it. Not to mention the nasty and masculine attitude as a result of a decade of chad cock

Yeah but the makeup allows them to a fraud a couple years... but by their mid to late twenties the wrinkling will be so bad that not even fakeup will cover up for it. Not to mention the nasty and masculine attitude as a result of a decade of chad cock
Women look more masculine as they age. Doubtless because of potent chad seed.

Thats why you sould marry a 13 yo @extreme-overthinker
Dont fuck her until she’s mature enough but have her home at 13, its what our grandparents did

Women look more masculine as they age. Doubtless because of potent chad seed.
JFL @ wifing up an american nigress. They are the most hypergamous and masculinized class of female on earth. Find your specific African sub-group (Yoruba / Bantu / Tutsi / Ooga booga)... and then reproduce with an prime african queen from that same tribe

Africa

Thats why you sould marry a 13 yo @extreme-overthinker
Dont fuck her until she’s mature enough but have her home at 13, its what our grandparents did
Our grandparents had 10 kids by the age of 25 and here we are at almost 20 years old coping on this obscure forum with autists
YA ALLAH WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: future chadlite
JFL @ wifing up an american nigress. They are the most hypergamous and masculinized class of female on earth. Find your specific African sub-group (Yoruba / Bantu / Tutsi / Ooga booga)... and then reproduce with an prime african queen from that same tribe

View attachment 3806

Our grandparents had 10 kids by the age of 25 and here we are at almost 20 years old coping on this obscure forum with autists
Do you have a white version of that chart?

View attachment 3806

Breed with a west african queen from Congo and watch your kids grow 7' and dominate the entire school they go to easily

Breed with a west african queen from Congo and watch your kids grow 7' and dominate the entire school they go to easily
Arab - nigger mix is the most robust on earth

Same tbh. I just want a girl who has the same mutual feelings for eachother

Lol ur dumb as fuck, you need LTR because ur an emotionally sensitive tard who needs a girl to rely on bc ur a mentally ill crybaby tard. virgin or not doesnt matter for those only looking for hookups AKA ME

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Lol ur dumb as fuck, you need LTR because ur an emotionally sensitive tard who needs a girl to rely on bc ur a mentally ill crybaby tard. virgin or not doesnt matter for those only looking for hookups AKA ME
Yeah of course I man up and handle my problems while you make posts fucking crying on here about how ugly you are. Kill yourself uggo.

It's also funny that I could have a different girl every day of the week while you rot and have no access to girls that wanna fuck you. You're a wannabe

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reminder that you posted this masterpiece

https://looksmax.org/threads/psl-is-fucking-with-my-head.3574/#post-53097

You retarded little faggot. Jfl at calling other men crybabies when you are ugly as sin and whine about not being your brother to loser incels online

because my subhuman wimpy face will always hold me back

LMFAO

You will never be gl. You will never be a Slayer. And you will never be respected as a man

Just let me cope...pls?

virgins are overrated. they are annoying, clingy, and immature.

^
I specifically avoid virgins for those exact reasons, and also because they are fucking AWFUL in bed. Virgin girls are the very definition of ‘star fish’ in be context of fucking. They’re also the hardest girls to actually reach the point where you can have sex with them. I don’t get why a lot of people on this forum value them so high. Inceldom, I guess.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
^
I specifically avoid virgins for those exact reasons, and also because they are fucking AWFUL in bed. Virgin girls are the very definition of ‘star fish’ in be context of fucking. They’re also the hardest girls to actually reach the point where you can have sex with them. I don’t get why a lot of people on this forum value them so high. Inceldom, I guess.
exacty, its harder to fuck a virgin because theyre so protective of their virginity. they want to lose their virginity in a romantic beautiful memorable way with mr perfect boyfriend when all i want is hookups, which doesnt fucking matter if they are virgin or not lmao

• +1
Reactions: hybriderr
exacty, its harder to fuck a virgin because theyre so protective of their virginity. they want to lose their virginity in a romantic beautiful memorable way with mr perfect boyfriend when all i want is hookups, which doesnt fucking matter if they are virgin or not lmao
Look at this degeneracy.
I would gladly commit and marry a virgin woman and have a family.
@StormlitAqua
@Nibba

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Nibba and Phad
Look at this degeneracy.
@StormlitAqua
@Nibba
cool, we have different goals and aspirations. i dont want to marry anyone. i dont need a “virgin woman” to love me so i can be happy, what makes me happy is friends and family. if i meet the perfect virgin girl and i choose to marry her, so be it. but thats not my primary focus

Look at this degeneracy.
@StormlitAqua
@Nibba
Just ignore him. He wants to be a Slayer very badly like I did at his age. Tbh it ain't worth it lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Afrikancel
What a load of bull. Virgin girls in college are more common than you think and they aren't necessarily ugly.

• JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman