the answer to someone whos skinnyfat and high bodyfat at the same time?

mug

mug

Kraken
you should just start lifting weights and eat high protein for 6 months to a year, then go on a long cut and then you'll sustain your leaner weight easier. if you try to cut fat then you'll slow down your metabolism, so stay high metabolism (bulk) either dirty bulk or slight surplus and then you will burn so much energy easily that when you are trained and strong the fat will melt off and you'll have lots of muscle.

i learned this from someone irl

maybe true but its really feel unfair cos some guy who is thin doesnt need to do this in his prime and can just maingain. 6 months is still too much imo 3 months maingain as a noob plus two months recomp . do this twice and youll be at your desired bf percentage unless youre giga fat . wasting one year of prime and not knowing if the cut will be succesful is tough

• +1
Reactions: mug
maybe true but its really feel unfair cos some guy who is thin doesnt need to do this in his prime and can just maingain. 6 months is still too much imo 3 months maingain as a noob plus two months recomp . do this twice and youll be at your desired bf percentage unless youre giga fat . wasting one year of prime and not knowing if the cut will be succesful is tough
Men’s prime is way longer than you think, he can still cultivate value during this time

• +1
Reactions: mug and Deleted member 23558
you dont want to be giga light while young you want to be muscular

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
you should just start lifting weights and eat high protein for 6 months to a year, then go on a long cut and then you'll sustain your leaner weight easier. if you try to cut fat then you'll slow down your metabolism, so stay high metabolism (bulk) either dirty bulk or slight surplus and then you will burn so much energy easily that when you are trained and strong the fat will melt off and you'll have lots of muscle.

i learned this from someone irl
so u mean just going to the gym and eating in surplus? maybe you are right because i fast for like 3 days but do zero exercise and i cant see abs, so i guess bf somehow is high

• +1
Reactions: mug