The Attractiveness Scale, with Pictures

untouchable_coper

untouchable_coper

Silver
Disclaimer: This thread includes only white males to avoid discussions about 'ethnic taxes' and such. It is just simpler this way, honestly.

Here I have compiled pictures of people at each looks level to help guide you on what is attractive or not. You may say, 'TRM already exists, I don't need this,' but it includes all races and thus underrates whites and overrates asians. This guide will not be biased in that regard because it eliminates race and it is more accurate in general IMO. I also only include photos in people's 20s or occasionally early 30s to avoid age as a factor.

Here are the links to each of the previous threads:

Before we start, I will be using the 0-10 scale instead of the PSL scale because the PSL scale was used to truncate the original to avoid extremes. However, the scale has now adjusted, and I have never seen anyone regard a person as 8 PSL, even though it should be the same as an 8, 9, or '10' out of 10 (0s or 10s do not exist in this scale as they are considered perfection which nobody can cross). I am also assuming that the mean of the 0-10 distribution is a 5, with the standard deviation being 1 point if the entire population was White and healthy (no obese people, just genetics).

Ratings Scale with Numbers:
Life-Threatening Deformities ('0'-1)
Deformed (1.5-2)
Truecel (2.5-3)
Incel (3.5-3.75)
LTN (4-4.5)
MTN (5 +-0.25)
HTN (5.5-6)
Chadlite (6.5-7)
Chad (7.5-8)
Gigachad (8.5-9)
'PSL God' (9.5-'10')

0-2/10
These ratings are reserved for people with genetic deformities, obesity to the degree of Tammy Slaton, or burn/other similar accident victims. They will be met with shock by both men and women alike upon seeing them.

Truecel
These people are a 2.5-3/10 (<1st to 2nd percentile). They have too many structural failos that make them look too far removed from the average human (though not disfigured necessarily). They cannot ascend to a MTN and will be considered repulsive to women.
Examples:

Casey Neistat in his late twenties (one of my teachers said that his wife called him 'The Ugliest Youtuber' when playing a video of him in class).

El Paso Mass Killer

Incel
These people are a 3.5 to maybe a 4 (likely not a 4, though) out of 10 (7th to 12th percentile). They have 2-3 failos that cannot be ignored and poor facial harmony, oftentimes a result of said failos. When friends talk about dating, they will be excluded from the conversation because nobody expects them to get a girlfriend. They won't be insulted by these guys, though, because it is unspoken. Oftentimes these people will find a cope in life like studies. Women will treat them in a patronizing way.
Examples:

Mitch McConnell

JeromeASF

Low Tier Normie
These people are a 4-4.5/10 (16th to 31st percentile), and receive 'human' treatment instead of 'sub-human' treatment by women, but it will be a struggle for them when it comes to dating. They have poor harmony or one/two failo(s) that cannot be ignored. They may be made fun of for trying to get girls by their male friends, but in the end it is in jest, and it is better compared to radio silence for incels.

Examples:

Mark Zuckerberg

Toronto Mass Killer

Mid Tier Normie
These people are a 5/10 +-0.25 (40th-60th percentile). They have some failos here or there that may or may not be fine, but in the end their harmony makes them fine. They will be treated normally by women and will be able to date, but it will be difficult.

Examples:

Eminem (one with cap, one without but 3/4 profile)

Wheat Waffles (best quality frontal image that I could find. He is a 5/10, maybe a 4.75/10 if you watch the 1stman's video with him)

High Tier Normie
These people are a 5.5-6/10 (69th to 84th percentile). These guys have good features with an average harmony, and women treat them well but they still have to play by conventional rules of dating (cannot be Mr. Steal Your Girl like a Chad at the bar). Just think of them as a MTN that has a better time in dating.

Examples:

Tom Cotton

Karim Benzema

Chadlites
These people are a 6.5-7/10 (93rd-98th percentile). They will have no problem getting women, even on online dating apps, but they are not necessarily attractive to most women. Just enough where it looks like they have an easy time (if just a small percent of women liked a guy on Tinder in a city, he would have hundreds of likes). He is generally one of the most attractive people in your high school, but not at a university.

Ryan Gosling (very hard to rate him, but in this pic he is a CL, and he is a CL in motion anyways IMO).

Ronald Reagan (resting face shown on right to show his nasolabial folds failo)

Chads
These men are a 7.5-8/10 (>99th to >99.5th percentile) . They are probably the most attractive people that you have seen in your large community (like a university), and can get any women extremely easily. They can probably professionally model, too, with no major failos and almost all the halos possible.

Examples:

Jeremy Fragrance

Zac Efron (before looksminning surgeries)

Gigachads/'PSL Gods'

These people are the most attractive people on Earth, being an 8.5+/10. If you are this level, then you are already famous and you are definitely not on this site.

REMINDER: These facial attractiveness ratings are just one component of your SMV (though the most important one). A general rule of thumb for looks to SMV conversion is to guess that the ceiling of one's SMV is one level higher than their looks, excluding extreme factors like celeb status and insane height + frame. For example, if you are a LTN facially, your SMV if you max everything else out is a MTN.

If you guys have better quality photos that are front-facing, please post them in reply to this thread.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, mtcut3plush, hytt and 10 others
>This thread includes only white males to avoid discussions about 'ethnic taxes' and such
>Benzema

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mtcut3plush, GURL222, Debetro and 19 others
>This thread includes only white males to avoid discussions about 'ethnic taxes' and such
>Benzema
Benzema is Berber right? Basically "white-passing".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman, LightSkinNoob and untouchable_coper
Also TLDR this shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Duragmax, Swarthy Knight, Deleted member 26678 and 4 others
Eminem isn't normie, he's probably like HTN facially speaking, a lot of girls thought he was very cute back then
I might be biased as shit though idk, I feel like status can really change the way you perceive someone. I used to think Robert Pattinson was the most handsome guy ever but now I realize he's probably like a Chadlite or something along those lines due to his polarizing sunken-in midface (Which is why some obsess over him as he is very GL besides that and a few other flaws and others find him weird and kind of ugly)

• +1
Reactions: oldcell, Deleted member 22886, Deleted member 22540 and 6 others
What is the average person? I think the average person is 4.5

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
im failed normie in looks

This is such fucking cope. In what universe is Karim Benzema a htn? He's below average. Wheat Waffles is a low tier normie. Ryan Gosling is a normie.

Only thing you got right is Eminem being a normie. The rest is shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksseg, smoth, CursedOne and 7 others
Your htn examples are awful, and eminem is htn imo

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, CursedOne, oldcell and 3 others
jfl gosling chadlite

• +1
Reactions: smoth, Deleted member 22540, Deprived and 1 other person
yeah, good thread but find different examples. i'm having a hard time with eminem, gosling and especially benzema being where they are

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper and Meteor21
yeah, good thread but find different examples. i'm having a hard time with eminem, gosling and especially benzema being where they are
What you rate them?

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
eminem can easily fraud htn in most pics
gosling is asymmetrical asf. he's htn because of eye halo.
benzema is plain ugly but a bit softmaxxed. he also is a total pos irl. mid tier normie at best
@Meteor21

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21
Ok, looking back, Eminem seems to be more of a HTN, especially in the photos I sent.
Benzema looks like a HTN in the photo I selected. Without the beard, though, he is a MTN in his physical prime.
Tom Cotton in his prime seems fine, idk why he wouldn't be a HTN.
Gosling has good harmony despite being asymmetrical. He has a certain 'look' to him that makes him attractive (high-class pheno ig).
Wheat Waffles is dead average, I thought that this was obvious.

>Benzema
Who cares, he's White-passing, close enough.
What is the average person? I think the average person is 4.5
a man who is 50th percentile including fat people and otherwise unhealthy people is a 4/10, MAYBE a 4.5/10 imo - not incel, not MTN.
Also TLDR this shit.
Skim the thread and read the bolded words + the images for a TL;DR

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, pneumocystosis and elld101
Ok, looking back, Eminem seems to be more of a HTN, especially in the photos I sent.
Benzema looks like a HTN in the photo I selected. Without the beard, though, he is a MTN in his physical prime.
Tom Cotton in his prime seems fine, idk why he wouldn't be a HTN.
Gosling has good harmony despite being asymmetrical. He has a certain 'look' to him that makes him attractive (high-class pheno ig).
Wheat Waffles is dead average, I thought that this was obvious.

Who cares, he's White-passing, close enough.

a man who is 50th percentile including fat people and otherwise unhealthy people is a 4/10, MAYBE a 4.5/10 imo - not incel, not MTN.

Skim the thread and read the bolded words + the images for a TL;DR

• Woah
Reactions: untouchable_coper
Js mandible can carry alot of fucking weight from what ive seen. A guy with ltnish feats but a decent mandible can be a 5

• +1
Lol if a guy puts gosling that high up you know he can’t rate for shit

The no major failos thing, thats weird too. A mtn can have no major failos but have so many small failos that add up to making him mtn. Where as when youre a chad your failos are consciously invisible because your halos overshadow them

The no major failos thing, thats weird too. A mtn can have no major failos but have so many small failos that add up to making him ltn. Where as when youre a chad your failos are consciously invisible because your halos overshadow them
I disagree because the failos overshadow the halos - if a person has features that are 3/10, 6/10, 7/10, 8/10, while another person has those that are 6/10 for all four, then the second guy would be more attractive by far. Minor failos, though, can be overlooked a lot more easily than major ones.

Minor failo examples are thin eyebrows and eyebags from being tired. Major failo examples are a short chin and eyebags from the upper maxilla being recessed.

Gosling seems to have mediocre features, but he evokes a certain good-look that cannot be ignored, likely due to his tall chin. Read my comment here:

I disagree because the failos overshadow the halos - if a person has features that are 3/10, 6/10, 7/10, 8/10, while another person has those that are 6/10 for all four, then the second guy would be more attractive by far. Minor failos, though, can be overlooked a lot more easily than major ones.

Minor failo examples are thin eyebrows and eyebags from being tired. Major failo examples are a short chin and eyebags from the upper maxilla being recessed.

Gosling seems to have mediocre features, but he evokes a certain good-look that cannot be ignored, likely due to his tall chin. Read my comment here:
I mean like an mtn being a 4.5 in like all of his features with no real deformities vs a chad whos 8/10 in most features but maybe he has a short chin. The short chin isnt rly gonna do shit overall except to the occasional who extremely values it

Gosling is attractive to straight men who believe what the execs who shoehorned him into the heartthrob roles say, and to asian women who would find literally any blonde guy gl

At his absolute best, absolute leanest and in motion only, he’s htn

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Your idea of what a high-tier normie might be completely different from someone else, like Benzema for me is an MTN. And that's fine. But just shows how hard it is to actually rate objectively and that no one actually can do that.

Oh, and the first truecel that you used as an example (Casey Neistat) - is married to a Becky and has 3 kids :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and untouchable_coper
Yeah even i before waking up to the fact he wasn't that good looking still only had him at HTN MAX! No way i ever thought he was a chadlite lmfao. He is a 5.5/10 maybe 6 when he is super lean, clean slickback haircut, and glowing skin.

• +1
Reactions: loksr
Seems legit.

Average guy in a college campus is HTN or chadlite by this logic

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
Average guy in a college campus is HTN or chadlite by this logic
Yea the average non-obese college man is a HTN because college is not representative of the whole population. People that go there are richer and higher class than the average person.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Do you seriously think Suckerberg is a 4-4.5/10, looking like a robot joke at 5'7?

Jesus christ.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar
Do you seriously think Suckerberg is a 4-4.5/10, looking like a robot joke at 5'7?

Jesus christ.
He is a 4/10 in his 'prime' (the picture that I selected).

He isn't. He's 5'7 so even with an average face would be a 4/10, with his weird actual face is 3-3.5/10
I did not include height or any other factor besides face in this guide.

The first guy doesn't look that bad he could definitely betabux. Actually he's definitely ugly in other pics but he's married due to celebrity status, I assume.

Last edited:
  • +1
Why isn't Alpha M in the Chad group?

Casey moggs most users here

faurk im chadlite then

this is fucking cope, Gosling is mtn or htn at best

im a chadlite on this scale but in fact im weak htn

Last edited:
this is fucking cope, Gosling is mtn or htn at best

im a chadlite on this scale but in fact im weak htn
how’s your female attention

Chadlites
These people are a 6.5-7/10 (93rd-98th percentile). They will have no problem getting women, even on online dating apps, but they are not necessarily attractive to most women. Just enough where it looks like they have an easy time (if just a small percent of women liked a guy on Tinder in a city, he would have hundreds of likes). He is generally one of the most attractive people in your high school, but not at a university.

JFL, 0

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
Shit thread, op is prob deathniK

Ryan Gsoling CHADLINE LOL. You have no fucking idea how to rate bro. Chad Lite means someone who is ALMOST a Chad.
Most pretty boys are Chad-Lites and only a few of them are true Chads. Ryan Gosling is very far from being Chad-Lite.
And when you analyse only true Chads you also understand that are different scales of Chadness. There are low tier Chads, mid tier Chads and high tier Chads. Chico and most psl gods fall into the category of mid tier Chads while Damian Kater on his prime, facially, hits the category of high tier Chad