The average joe knows jack shit about training and nutrition

D

Deleted member 23359

Iron
Therefore he will never reach his true genetic potential, here's some mistakes

Training like a bitch, yes every set you do has to be sitmulati as possible so it should be taken to absolute failure

Actually progressively overloading, every session you do must be a step up from the last one esp on isolation mouvement, alot people been doing fucking tricep pushdown with 20 kg their whole life then wonder why their arms are small, every added set or weight is building muscle

Proper rest period, if you're resting under 2 min you're training like a bitch

Not going through bulk and cut phases, you can build lean muscle at like ur first 5 months then after that bulking is crucial

Last high volume, anything more than 10 sets is junk volume

These applies for majority of people but there are gentic freaks who respond very well

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, incel194012940, traveler and 3 others
anything other than HIIT is cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23359
Post physique bro

• +1

Training like a bitch, yes every set you do has to be sitmulati as possible so it should be taken to absolute failure

Actually progressively overloading, every session you do must be a step up from the last one esp on isolation mouvement, alot people been doing fucking tricep pushdown with 20 kg their whole life then wonder why their arms are small, every added set or weight is building muscle

Not going through bulk and cut phases, you can build lean muscle at like ur first 5 months then after that bulking is crucial

These applies for majority of people but there are gentic freaks who respond very well
idk there is so much information now its kinda insane, even when i first looked into lifting a decade ago the only two beginner popular programs were SS and blaha's ice cream fitness.. now there is too many to count. but yeah some normies are so retarded jfl. They cant be fucked googling at all, its cringe.

idk there is so much information now its kinda insane, even when i first looked into lifting a decade ago the only two beginner popular programs were SS and blaha's ice cream fitness.. now there is too many to count. but yeah some normies are so retarded jfl. They cant be fucked googling at all, its cringe.
dnrd, hourly reminder u have a cleft lip

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24459

xer/xem / vegan / femenist

• JFL
Reactions: Mr Test
I think lifting science has advanced really well in the last decade, you can do any program you want as long as the stuff i wrote are applied

retarded

Actually progressively overloading, every session you do must be a step up from the last one esp on isolation mouvement
you're just describing workout to workout linear periodization which only works for novices, not people closer to genetic potential.

yes, you always have to be progressively overloading but in the intermediate stage it happens weekly, then monthly in the advanced stage

• JFL
2 teeth grinding sets to absolute failure >> 3x12

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23359 and ReadBooksEveryday
retarded

you're just describing workout to workout linear periodization which only works for novices, not people closer to genetic potential.

yes, you always have to be progressively overloading but in the intermediate stage it happens weekly, then monthly in the advanced stage
Taking every set to failure is the only way to truly grow past the beginner stage, because thats the only way to apply mechanical tension which is the driver of hypertrophy

I mean yeah adding 5 kg every session isn't really realistic for things like sbd but you can always add more reps and its way easier in isolation mouvement

Based upon my experience on this forum, I am pretty sure everyone under the age of 25 is an expert on training and nutrition.

"The average joe knows jack shit about training and nutrition"​

MF proved the title without knowing

"The average joe knows jack shit about training and nutrition"​

MF proved the title without knowing
I would like to know where i am wrong

mirin tips

• Love it
I would like to know where i am wrong
apart from the bulk thing (valid only for people who want to get bigger) and the progressive overload (water), everything else is wrong

Last edited:
apart from the bulk thing (valid only for people who want to get bigger) and the progressive overload (water), everything else is wrong
View attachment 2340783

All bullshit and bro science lmaoo ion even wanna waste time trying to debunk this shit

You can build the same amount of muscle doing 6 reps than a 30 reps as long both are taken to failure

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 31445
You can build the same amount of muscle doing 6 reps than a 30 reps as long both are taken to failure
never said you couldn't

approaching failure > complete failure

still waiting for the nutrition tip. Lol

How's the sarm stack going on
I'm trying to get my nutrition and training on point before starting them aka be used to eat alot daily and actually have good form on my exercises I'm doing

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940