The average man today is more attractive than ever before in human history

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
As an oldcel I vaguely remember a time 20 years ago when the average male on the street was much uglier than today. Nowadays everyone goes to the gym, half the guys are on roids, everyone looksmaxxes, many men get plastic surgery, minoxidil and finasteride prescriptions, pay thousands of dollars for designer clothes, hundreds of dollars for haircuts and beard trims. And yet does it help them? No, the average 5/10 male still doesn't get laid. It's fucking brutal out there and as an ugly male you have absolutely no chance :blackpill:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, garibaldicj, Pikabro and 7 others
how old r u op

Average man in 2030 :
Sexy Mr Olympia GIF

Average women in 2030 :
exercise running GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, garibaldicj, depressionmaxxing and 7 others
incels.is is filled with these delusional oldcels, how can you seriously believe zoomers are some generation of chads when they look like this, young men literally get less sex than older men

@Matthias8272

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing, tombradylover, Deleted member 31457 and 4 others
Average zoomer is 5'10 skinny and potato faced, hardly an improvement (?) from before

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 24789
Avarage dude testosterone levels are in 400 nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Idk about that. The average man is overweight. Lean is law. Average man from the late 70s-90s was probably the most attractive due to leanpill, stylepill, and statuspill.

As an oldcel I vaguely remember a time 20 years ago when the average male on the street was much uglier than today. Nowadays everyone goes to the gym, half the guys are on roids, everyone looksmaxxes, many men get plastic surgery, minoxidil and finasteride prescriptions, pay thousands of dollars for designer clothes, hundreds of dollars for haircuts and beard trims. And yet does it help them? No, the average 5/10 male still doesn't get laid. It's fucking brutal out there and as an ugly male you have absolutely no chance :blackpill:
I think the increase in estrogen levels is prob making us more pretty looking and shit tbh maxillary and cheekbone growth is estrogenic

As an oldcel I vaguely remember a time 20 years ago when the average male on the street was much uglier than today. Nowadays everyone goes to the gym, half the guys are on roids, everyone looksmaxxes, many men get plastic surgery, minoxidil and finasteride prescriptions, pay thousands of dollars for designer clothes, hundreds of dollars for haircuts and beard trims.
you pulled this outta your ass, incel

How can you say that when the majority of zoomers are indoors all day playing fortnite

I find 99% of people outside ugly as hell

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover