the beard gives me a point

A

AstroSky

Banned
I was on minox for 6 months and started getting legit beard gains. but my skin started to sufferd and it was giving me deeper wrinkles. couldn't handle it. got off and I lost most of my dark gains but for some reason my lighter ones stayed and now they are not falling out.

now I'm wanting to use it again and see if the break would be like one of those platue breaks where I can probably come out with a thicker and Fuller beard. I just need to counter act the collegen lose and dryness .

I derma roll now and if I can some how use retin-a I'd be golden. but using minox 2 times a day and retin-a at night?

seems very hard to do

LOL, why on earth would you want to hide that bone structure?

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Ropemaxing, Deleted member 701 and 6 others
I was on minox for 6 months and started getting legit beard gains. but my skin started to sufferd and it was giving me deeper wrinkles. couldn't handle it. got off and I lost most of my dark gains but for some reason my lighter ones stayed and now they are not falling out.

now I'm wanting to use it again and see if the break would be like one of those platue breaks where I can probably come out with a thicker and Fuller beard. I just need to counter act the collegen lose and dryness .

I derma roll now and if I can some how use retin-a I'd be golden. but using minox 2 times a day and retin-a at night?

seems very hard to do
You're taking minox to get the beard or to get darker hair?

also reason I want a beard is I can fraud chin. just grow thicker frontal and be done with it. my chins not even that bad but always welcome better chin

beard
You're taking minox to get the beard or to get darker hair?

also reason I want a beard is I can fraud chin. just grow thicker frontal and be done with it. my chins not even that bad but always welcome better chin
Ahhh okay.

my beard gains that I lost. didn't even realize how close I was to a good beard. got off it and lost the darkness and density
my beard gains that I lost. didn't even realize how close I was to a good beard. got off it and lost the darkness and density

but as you can see shit skin. redness and such. was not derma rolling or using retin-a back then

Attachments

• IMG_20181014_152926_197.jpg
    IMG_20181014_152926_197.jpg
    419.4 KB · Views: 40
you get any sides from minox?

This should be a warning for everyone that apply minox on their scalp, eyebrows or face.

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Astrosky you so good looking (7.5). you are just autistich, exist to home and live fucking god mode

I

seems very hard to do
I'll be legit upset if you grow a beard. Beards are just cope for people with shit jaw and chin, which are your strongest points