The Best MBTI Test - "16 Personalities" is Bullshit - am I Really an INTJ?

Is it Legit?

• Total voters
chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
The same "16 personalities" test everyone likes to take is a jew scam based on nigh complete pseudoscience:

I kept getting INTJ on the first 16 personalities one but was very skeptical as that's usually the rarest and often the most easily mistyped.

So I took the test and additional 2 times and made sure to not remember any of the questions as I did.

Results were always the same.

Then I found this one while looking at @Xangsane's MBTI results and quickly determined that it's far superior as it even bothers to factor in actual cognitive functions in its questioning:

So then I tried taking the mistypeinvestigator test instead, I also took it more than once and here are my results:

Here are @Xangsane's btw results if anyone is interested:
He's INFJ btw

Take the test and let everyone know your results if you'd like.
@8PSLcel @bara @Dravi_Phen @Guerrilla @Hero of the Imperium @Hueless @Niko69 @Prettyboy @PrinceLuenLeoncur @ShortBrownandUgly @to be human @vaninskybird
@aBetterMii @alriodai @andy9432 @Baldingman1998 @Beastimmung @Blackgymmax @Broly @exeight @House Lannister @isis_Bleach @Laikyn @LightSkinNoob @Meteor21 @Mouthbreath @Need2Ascend @Nobagger @pur3e @Saranghae @StrangerDanger @TsarTsar444 @Wallenberg

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, StrangerDanger, to be human and 5 others
MBTI is cope

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Fear and chaddyboi66
MBTI is Cope there is no science to back it up

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Danish_Retard and chaddyboi66
I got entj so it must be bullshit cuz I’m non NT
AB2788AF A7FE 422B 92A5 B2B541195858
F4B49178 BDEF 441D B2FB 5A5DF3D6A024
D1346F70 75AF 45E1 ABFE 8CB5805A3106

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and chaddyboi66
The cognitive functions are trash, they're malleable and defined differently in different systems. It's why people who use them change their type every month. "Muh I was in an Se + Te loop" "muh inferior Ni made me look INTJ" whereas the letters are basically the big 5.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 6128, Fear and 3 others
The cognitive functions are trash, they're malleable and defined differently in different systems. It's why people who use the change their type every month. "Muh I was in an Se + Te loop" "muh inferior Ni made me look INTJ" whereas the letters are basically the big 5.
And the overall utility of the whole elaborate system is nil, self referential cope to fit into boxes with self aggrandizing descriptions to feel good about yourself, that's why pop psychology is so popular

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21
And the overall utility of the whole elaborate system is nil, self referential cope to fit into boxes with self aggrandizing descriptions to feel good about yourself, that's why pop psychology is so popular
Exactly, it's basically just 4 trais. But people want to make it all magical cause that sounds more interesting. It also always wreaks of discrimination and hierarchy cause that's how people are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
As with astrology, enneagram, tea leaves, and crystals, women love this shit and you can manipulate them with it

Otherwise, it's verging on pseudoscience and nearly useless

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deprived, Need2Ascend and 2 others
The same "16 personalities" test everyone likes to take is a jew scam based on nigh complete pseudoscience:

I kept getting INTJ on the first 16 personalities one but was very skeptical as that's usually the rarest and often the most easily mistyped.

So I took the test and additional 2 times and made sure to not remember any of the questions as I did.

Then I found this one while looking at @Xangsane's MBTI results and quickly determined that it's far superior as it even bothers to factor in actual cognitive functions in its questioning:

So then I tried taking the mistypeinvestigator test instead, I also took it more than once and here are my results:

He's INFJ btw

@8PSLcel @bara @Dravi_Phen @Guerrilla @Hero of the Imperium @Hueless @Niko69 @Prettyboy @PrinceLuenLeoncur @ShortBrownandUgly @to be human @vaninskybird
@aBetterMii @alriodai @andy9432 @Baldingman1998 @Beastimmung @Blackgymmax @Broly @exeight @House Lannister @isis_Bleach @Laikyn @LightSkinNoob @Meteor21 @Mouthbreath @Need2Ascend @Nobagger @pur3e @Saranghae @StrangerDanger @TsarTsar444 @Wallenberg
Exactly, it's basically just 4 trais. But people want to make it all magical cause that sounds more interesting. It also always wreaks of discrimination and hierarchy cause that's how people are

OP if you're into this stuff you might like this Big 5 test, I found it interesting

It has adjective based statistically correlated traits lol.

Screenshot 2022 09 05 23 34 43 05 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12
Screenshot 2022 09 05 23 35 27 23 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21 and chaddyboi66
Just read Carl Jung’s original book Psychological Types and look up Myers & Briggs work (who created the MBTI system based on Jung’s findings) to get a deep understanding of the subject

Don’t rely on silly online tests. The guys saying it’s bullshit clearly never read a book on psychology in their life

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Was that supposed to be sarcasm?

You'll have to forgive me as I'm not very good at picking up on social ques unless I try very hard, but you're probably more nt than this entire forum combined tbh.

Either that or money really can buy you a personality it seems.

There’s a big difference between NT and low inhib

I’m not NT and never will be unfortunately so will die alone

• So Sad
Apparently Im ENFP
Screenshot 2022 09 06 041844

• +1
I guess I could be extraverted. I suppose I'm just quiet because I know my autism always makes me act like a fool. jfl, that sounds like a horrible combination, autism plus extraversion, you need lots of socializing to be happy but you can't do that.
Screenshot 2022 09 06 042704

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
Just read Carl Jung’s original book Psychological Types and look up Myers & Briggs work (who created the MBTI system based on Jung’s findings) to get a deep understanding of the subject

Don’t rely on silly online tests. The guys saying it’s bullshit clearly never read a book on psychology in their life
Very well read on Jung and the theory of archetypes

But MBTI as it is popularly (and poorly) understood is indeed bullshit

- Every keyboard warrior and his cousin gets INTJ, thinks they're Light Yagami, but spends life rotting with video games and hentai
- 40% of MBTI apps are populated by INFJs, the "rarest" type
- "omg i'm such an introvert i love cats and am awkward at parties LOL!" is what most people typically take away from it
- People like feeling they belong to a "type" and pigeonhole themselves in it, instead of using it as a blueprint for change.
- Just overall autistic as fuck. Can you imagine actually attributing behavior out loud to "inferior extroverted sensing?"

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
As with astrology, enneagram, tea leaves, and crystals, women love this shit and you can manipulate them with it

Otherwise, it's verging on pseudoscience and nearly useless
What's your take on natal charts?

intj as expected, interesting that entj is second though

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
What's your take on natal charts?
Anecdotally, curiously more accurate than chance, but tend to crumble under even glancing scientific scrutiny

But like MBTI, just another thing that gets bastardized by the cognitively lazy

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Need2Ascend

He's INFJ btw

thank you for nigger option in the poll

• JFL
also is there a more midwit take than mbti = astrology lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
This gave me ENTP INTP ENTJ in that order

• +1
- 40% of MBTI apps are populated by INFJs, the "rarest" type
- "omg i'm such an introvert i love cats and am awkward at parties LOL!" is what most people typically take away from it
And who are these INFJs?

There’s a big difference between NT and low inhib

I’m not NT and never will be unfortunately so will die alone
Well at least you'll be able to die alone still laying on top of a giant pile of money as you go gentle into that good night...

Screenshot 1

Last time I did that @Xangsane's test I got ENTP, now I got ENTJ, but I still think I'm closer to being an ENTP rather than an ENTJ, since I don't really like the archetype of the average ENTJ :ogre:

@Xangsane @8PSLcel @Mogpogs mirin my test results always being consistently between NT types? :Comfy: I never got anything aside from the rationalist spectrum, MBTI-wise

Screenshot 2

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Xangsane, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
View attachment 1854650

Last time I did that @Xangsane's test I got ENTP, now I got ENTJ, but I still think I'm closer to being a ENTP rather than a ENTJ, since I don't really like the archetype of the average ENTJ :ogre:

@Xangsane @8PSLcel @Mogpogs mirin my test results always being consistently between NT types? :Comfy: I never got anything aside from the rationalist spectrum, MBTI-wise
Blocked

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Bvnny.
View attachment 1854650

Last time I did that @Xangsane's test I got ENTP, now I got ENTJ, but I still think I'm closer to being an ENTP rather than an ENTJ, since I don't really like the archetype of the average ENTJ :ogre:

mirin

View attachment 1854650

GIF by Giphy QA

• JFL
Reactions: Bvnny.
mfs be like "i dont believe in god" but believe in shit like this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: height, Deleted member 21863, Ritalincel and 2 others

s

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Xangsane
Big Five is more reliable and I have a bad one: Extraversion below average
Agreableness low
Conscientiousness very low
Neuroticism very high
Openness very high

It is over.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Xangsane
Assuming you even believe in it, what do you think my MBTI is?

You thought I was an INTJ but I never asked why before so I'll do it now.
Most users of internet fourms are INTJ. Apparntly we thrive on these spaces

• +1
Most users of internet fourms are INTJ. Apparntly we thrive on these spaces
I would've suspected most rotters online to be INTPs

Though I can see why places like these would easily draw in these types of people tbh