The best people from Europe and the west in general are spaniards

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
Honestly the best tourists always. Its like they try so hard to look NT in front of brown and black countries, they try to act as friends and open people, and they do it with good intention. They also give more charity than other westerners (Except americans who have tipping compulsory in their culture apparently) because they are more kind hearted even though they don't have as good salaries as other nations, they imitate your language as a sing of "Im trying man, im your friend and i respect you" and they are smart enough to not fall for scams contrary to the rest of europeans. Based country for recognizing Palestine also.

Would also say italians but they are a bit more racist and have more superiority complex. Although they are not that bad neither.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and MA_ascender
agree. only seen spanish people and portuguese tip for jam3 lefna performance. Nordiccels just stare emptily and get called wlad l97ab behind their back

• JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator
agree. only seen spanish people and portuguese tip for jam3 lefna performance. Nordiccels just stare emptily and get called wlad l97ab behind their back
Yeah forgot about Portuguese also. They are like poor version of Spaniards. Honestly we shouldnt even call them westerners, they are straight ethnics.

Ronaldo looks more nafri than 1/3 of our country.

• +1
Reactions: asia and MA_ascender
Germanic people mog hard

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: onion_salad and MaghrebGator
Germanic people mog hard
Very silent to the point it becomes uncomfortable. Their normal behaviour is like when the rest of the NT world is watching something horrible happening in front of them without having the chance to do anything.

Very silent to the point it becomes uncomfortable
Thats just the sign of advanced culture.

The japanese are the same.

It mogs these ethnics who have to blast their phone in public annoying everyone

Thats just the sign of advanced culture.

Those are signs of traumatized people whose grandfather suffered from heavy PTSD after being invaded by the Americans.

It mogs these ethnics who have to blast their phone in public annoying everyone
I also believe that is bad.

With that being said i prefer the ethnic trait of knowing what is the name of my uncles and cousins.

I agree. I went to Spain recently, very nice people even if you don't know the language all that well.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator