The Best Places (Not) To Meet Women

D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
Nightclubs - 98% are whores

Gym - 99% are whores with fake tits trying to compensate their narrow hips and wide waist with a big muscular disgusting ass

vs

Beach on some small city - You can see her with no, or at least minimal, makeup + You see her body too + most people who enjoy to do things during day time don't usually go often to nightclubs

Mall - There are plenty of different options of girls + there are plenty of things to talk about it if you run out of what to say

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 2846, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person

Gym - 99% are whores with fake tits trying to compensate their narrow hips and wide waist with a big muscular disgusting ass

vs

Beach on some small city - You can see her with no, or at least minimal, makeup + You see her body too + most people who enjoy to do things during day time don't usually go often to nightclubs

Mall - There are plenty of different options of girls + there are plenty of things to talk about it if you run out of what to say

Yeah try and appraoch as an ugly man see what happens well see what happens

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and EckhartTollemaxx
Go to the library to meet women

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, BrettyBoy and turkproducer
Good looking guys have never asked where to meet women. They find you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Deleted member 245, EckhartTollemaxx and 3 others
What about meeting women on some emergency room of nuclear power plant

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
Ironically I've only ever been approached in night clubs so far.

• Hmm...
Meeting girls? What’s that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, sub6manletnozygos and turkproducer
Yeah try and appraoch as an ugly man see what happens well see what happens

This is already implicit on any blackpill community, obviously.

There's no point in going to these places if you aren't at least high normie tier
Go to the library to meet women

I got approached once in the library when I was 17, it was a 14yo 4'10 fat chick and her friends, she wanted to hang out with me... I run away

• +1
You can't always be at a beach if you live far from the sea.
Going to the mall is boring.

/thread

• So Sad
You can't always be at a beach if you live far from the sea.
Going to the mall is boring.

/thread

Legit af!

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and IWantToMax
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Meeting girls? What’s that
this tbh. jfl if you dont have leagues of 8/10 psl grills camping outside your house in camouflage, hiding behind the tree in your front garden, ready to knock you out with a baseball bat and rape you when youre unconscious, then you are an ugly manlet baldcel.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: bassfreak and Jagged0

vs

how tf do you approach a girl in the mall tho? lol, its less awkward in a nightclub or bar imo

how tf do you approach a girl in the mall tho? lol, its less awkward in a nightclub or bar imo

pua2-gif.137265

Only works if you're decent looking though

Night clubs are the best for the reason it's socially acceptable to try as many women as you like. Also alcohol is very good for reducing inhib.

Ofc the women won't like if too many ugly guys approach but that's life.
Just don't grope them or actually harrass them so you won't get in trouble.

I've seen guys following girls that clearly rejected them around a club and the girls were very distressed and some white knights were ready to fight because of it.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Night clubs are the best for the reason it's socially acceptable to try as many women as you like. Also alcohol is very good for reducing inhib.

Ofc the women won't like if too many ugly guys approach but that's life.
Just don't grope them or actually harrass them so you won't get in trouble.

I've seen guys following girls that clearly rejected them around a club and the girls were very distressed and some white knights were ready to fight because of it.

No quality women on NC

Any place is a good place for Chad.

Chad doesnt think about shit like this. He meets women by going on with his day as usual.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and BrettyBoy