The best way to get revenge on someone isn’t to kill them, but to kill their friends and family.

Aladin

Aladin

Kraken
Disclaimer: I am not encouraging killing. That could get you in jail. This is merely thought experiment.

If you kill someone, they simply die, and don’t learn any lessons. If you kill their friends and family, they learn that their behavior puts others at risk, and inflicts a sense of guilt unto them, as well as causes them to feel a sense of loss and sadness.

Indirect attacks>Direct attacks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Xtra, theonewhocantascend and 5 others
Except if that person is a complete psychopath and doesn't give a shit about his friends and family....

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and theonewhocantascend
Watch or read The count of monte cristo

continue stalking their life and learn which new friends, relationships, etc. they get and care about.

Then kill those too.

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
Disclaimer: I am not encouraging killing. That could get you in jail. This is merely thought experiment.

If you kill someone, they simply die, and don’t learn any lessons. If you kill their friends and family, they learn that their behavior puts others at risk, and inflicts a sense of guilt unto them, as well as causes them to feel a sense of loss and sadness.

Wouldn't torture be better?

• +1
Ideally you should torture them for as long as you possibly could while NOT allowing them to die.
For example riping someone's 4 limbs and then making sure they would SURVIVE, that's revenge. They would become suicidal but would lack the means to kts.

JFL at thinking sparing someone of the horrors of this shit existence is any good. Even if they really liked living, once you are death you can't suffer anymore.

• +1
Doeant Work on me. I only Care about myself. I would laugh If my Family and Friends died

• JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
Except if that person is a complete psychopath and doesn't give a shit about his friends and family....
I'm not, but I honestly wouldn't give a crap if someone went er on these mfs. They are mostly very shitty ppl anyway.
And I don't really have any friends irl so......

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and Aladin
Ideally you should torture them for as long as you possibly could while NOT allowing them to die.
For example riping someone's 4 limbs and then making sure they would SURVIVE, that's revenge. They would become suicidal but would lack the means to kts.

JFL at thinking sparing someone of the horrors of this shit existence is any good. Even if they really liked living, once you are death you can't suffer anymore.
This

• Love it
Reactions: theonewhocantascend

Just like Aaron Nimzovich said "threats are more powerful then the ejecution"

• +1