The Bible does not give the death penalty for pedophilia but gives it for adultery and homosexual acts.

Aladin

Aladin

Proud pedophile
So Christiancels, how do you explain this? Perhaps God simply doesn’t care that much about women getting raped? I mean it still would be a sin of course so by no means is this acceptable behavior BUT, if it was that bad, wouldn’t God have prescribed the death penalty?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: .*my*. and Deleted member 31445
the bible says that if you rape a virgin you have to marry her

old priests wanted to fuck prime jbs but didn't want other to do so, so they simply said you shouldn't do it to take everything for themselves

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 21661
old priests wanted to fuck prime jbs but didn't want other to do so, so they simply said you shouldn't do it to take everything for themselves
That’s a decent explanation. Then if they got caught all they had to do was say “forgive me I have sinned” with no worries about death penalty.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31445
Well I think in the Old Testament it says that if you’re married and you fuck a woman that you’re not married to —rape or no rape— you should be put to death.

I don’t know about rape though I need to read more.

So Christiancels, how do you explain this? Perhaps God simply doesn’t care that much about women getting raped? I mean it still would be a sin of course so by no means is this acceptable behavior BUT, if it was that bad, wouldn’t God have prescribed the death penalty?
Kinda retarded but yeah there’s punishment

Attachments

• A1E7B1B7-6970-48F1-BE5C-C4E7CEB22147.jpeg
    A1E7B1B7-6970-48F1-BE5C-C4E7CEB22147.jpeg
    151.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
Well I think in the Old Testament it says that if you’re married and you fuck a woman that you’re not married to —rape or no rape— you should be put to death.

I don’t know about rape though I need to read more.
Nope, it never says that.

Last edited:
Lol you got the nerve to criticize Christianity?

You people also receive barely any punishment in Islam for rape; maybe that’s why y’all like to rape so much, especially when you move to the west.

If you’re not married and you rape you receive 100 lashes. Bruh… you consider that punishment? And—by the way—this is the same punishment that you get for consensual sex outside of wedlock. So there is no rape punishment.

The 100 lashes are for fucking outside of marriage— not for rape.
Who said I’m a Muslim? I’m actually a Christian. I just hate all these Christians trying to shake the Bible in their own image.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
Who said I’m a Muslim? I’m actually a Christian. I just hate all these Christians trying to shake the Bible in their own image.
Ok irrelevant comment then