The bible predicted russia ukraine war

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Legend killer
The katechon (from Greek: τὸ κατέχον, "that which withholds", or ὁ κατέχων, "the one who withholds") is a biblical concept which has subsequently developed into a notion of political philosophy.

The term is found in 2 Thessalonians 2:6–7 in an eschatological context: Christians must not behave as if the Day of the Lord would happen tomorrow, since the son of perdition (the Antichrist of 1 and 2 John) must be revealed before. Paul the Apostle then adds that the revelation of the Antichrist is conditional upon the removal of "something/someone that restrains him" and prevents him being fully manifested. Verse 6 uses the neuter gender, τὸ κατέχον; and verse 7 the masculine, ὁ κατέχων.

Since Paul the Apostle does not explicitly mention the katechon's identity, the passage's interpretation has been subject to dialogue and debate amongst Christian scholars.

Katechon - NATO
Antichrist - Nuclear power holder of russia aka putin
Apokatastasis pakton - restoration of all , "world after nuclear bombs and extinciton of mass species" The biosphere is restorted to edenic times

While apocatastasis is derived from the Greek verb apokathistemi, which means "to restore," it first emerged as a doctrine in Zoroastrianism where it is the third time of creation.[7] This period was referred to as wizarishn or the end of history—the time of separation and resolution[8] when evil is destroyed and the world is restored to its original state.[7] The idea of apocatastasis may have been derived from the ancient concept of cosmic cycle, which involves the notion of celestial bodies returning to their original positions after a period of time.[9]

The Vulgate translation of apokatastasis, "in tempora restitutionis omnium quae locutus est Deus" ("the restitution of all things of which God has spoken") was taken up by Luther to mean the day of the restitution of the creation, but in Luther's theology the day of restitution was also the day of resurrection and judgment, not the restitution of the wicked.[49] In Luther's Bible he rendered the Greek apokatastasis with the German herwiedergebracht werde; "will be brought back."[50] This sense continued to be used in Lutheran sermons.[51]

Luther explicitly disowned belief that the devils would ultimately reach blessedness

"
I have come to bring death, terror, and destruction
Yes, the arkhè of this world is fire
But for all the smoke that rises
Something must also come down!
Should their scales be gripped
Should they sneer at the dance around balance
The sentencing from the stars will scream
Death, silence, and oblivion!
The wise claim there are, in truth
Many different fires burning with different smoke
Most of them vain and very few divine
I have come to bring death and destruction
For the arkhè of this world truly is fire!
And for all the smoke you see rising
Something will come down on you
Blazing and burning shall it come for you
Smitten sore with wretched wrath
Under the light of burning stars
Three hundred gods say murder all!
Behold the arch-fire, ignited by entire swarms of locusts!
Tentacles of war and fire
Just as war is thrice holy
Behold and beware as we join the dance
Light turns into darkness, lively noise yields to silence
And heat surrenders to the cold
All that was dry has now become drenched in liquid
A cosmos within the cosmos
It is mankind, the gods
And all the devils of creation at once
And something else – something new
It's a power beyond you
Untamed, and growing exponentially
I have come to bring death, and destruction!
I have come to bring death, silence, and oblivion!
You will be made to remember the time when mountains were your cathedrals
You will be made to remember the time when the ocean was your womb
You will be made to remember the time when fertile soil was holy ground
No matter how high a tower you build from the skulls of fallen foes
No matter the multitudes of cities reduced to rubble
The child of Man has already been awakened and fed
The child of Man has already been unleashed
And He has come to bring vile death!
And He has come to bring ruin!
And He has come to bring silence!
And He has come to bring an end!
And He has come to bring new life!
And He has come to bring pure light!
And He has come to bring concord!
And He has come to bring order!"

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Krakowski
i dont want to die in nuclear fire fuuk

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
It predicted jack shit lmao. I love these convenient interpretations of vague ass passages after events happen. "Let's go back and see if we can find anything that fits this in this long book that talks about everything and then we'll claim fulfilled prophecy". Lmao christians are so delusional and retarded.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and Elvisandreaa
It predicted jack shit lmao. I love these convenient interpretations of vague ass passages after events happen. "Let's go back and see if we can find anything that fits this in this long book that talks about everything and then we'll claim fulfilled prophecy". Lmao christians are so delusional and retarded.
midwit detected opinion rejected. seriously the most milquetoast reddit esque interpretation ive ever seen. step up your game

the bible is 100% legit

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and BrahminBoss
midwit detected opinion rejected. seriously the most milquetoast reddit esque interpretation ive ever seen. step up your game
It's the only correct interpretation you delirious clown, who the fuck thinks that some bronze age book written by men that didnt know the earth was round can predict future events??? Why is it all so vague and never gets to the point of the prophecy directly?? Almost as if there's no prophecy but if you look hard enough you can find something

It's the only correct interpretation you delirious clown, who the fuck thinks that some bronze age book written by men that didnt know the earth was round can predict future events??? Why is it all so vague and never gets to the point of the prophecy directly?? Almost as if there's no prophecy but if you look hard enough you can find something
pathetic.

pathetic.
Katechon - NATO
Antichrist - Nuclear power holder of russia aka putin
Apokatastasis pakton - restoration of all , "world after nuclear bombs and extinciton of mass species" The biosphere is restorted to edenic times

Lmao what the fuck is this??? I can't even tell if this is a serious thread but knowing the most retarded bunch of people on earth I wouldn't put it past them. I can do the exact convenient attributions with any given belief system with a book that talks about everything and then claim fulfilled prophecy, but I'm the one with the "midwit interpretation" and you're speaking from reason. Retarded ass nigga.

Drake Reaction GIF by DJ Khaled

• +1
Yes “predicted” let’s call it

• +1
Why do religious people always say this instead of actually addressing the point the other person made?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back