The biggest black pill is getting cucked in an ltr

D

Deleted member 16453

All will be well
This is the final and biggest black pill, even if your chad, chances are you can still definitely get cheated on no matter if you mog her, it just has to be right place right time.

And this will brutalize you, you’ll never really trust women again. You can fuck them all you want after this experience but you won’t love again like you did.

You will know that even the best girl will cuck you in this society nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, isis_Bleach, Chadeep and 9 others
No the biggest blackpill is DEATH

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19551, mighty_oat and 3 others
Why are you ignoring my tags you stupid Maghrebi faggot, don’t ever blank me again when I tag you into a post you are to come read the post and give me reacts fucking bitch cunt Arab niggerSand

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 16371 and 4 others
This is the final and biggest black pill, even if your chad, chances are you can still definitely get cheated on no matter if you mog her, it just has to be right place right time.

And this will brutalize you, you’ll never really trust women again. You can fuck them all you want after this experience but you won’t love again like you did.

You will know that even the best girl will cuck you in this society nowadays.
Yep this happened to me I dated a chubby girl literally solid 4 points below me and she just sorta had a fat ass and sorta curvy and she was texting a couple guys behind my back… and had hooked up with her coworker she told me not to worry about and told me she was hit on several times a day at work and she was busted af…

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
You can never trust anyone.

Nobody.

Some guys have legit honour and integrity when they give their word. Girls usually really do mean what they say but only at that moment in time.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, BlackLooks and thereallegend
Yep this happened to me I dated a chubby girl literally solid 4 points below me and she just sorta had a fat ass and sorta curvy and she was texting a couple guys behind my back… and had hooked up with her coworker she told me not to worry about and told me she was hit on several times a day at work and she was busted af…
How long did it last, usually it’s the longer ones that get cucked and the guy is absolutely distraught and a lot of factors play on how fast he will move on if he even can cause a lot of guys can’t.

Why are you ignoring my tags you stupid Maghrebi faggot, don’t ever blank me again when I tag you into a post you are to come read the post and give me reacts fucking bitch cunt Arab niggerSand
I was in depression,wasn't on the forum tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: currylightskin and PrinceLuenLeoncur
KING REIDYZ
WHITE KING

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Keep barking for maghrebi bad boys :forcedsmile: :p

How long did it last, usually it’s the longer ones that get cucked and the guy is absolutely distraught and a lot of factors play on how fast he will move on if he even can cause a lot of guys can’t.
6 months smh it’s over

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16453
the biggest black pill is knowing you did nothing or accomplished nothing moments before dying which i personally believe everyone should be striving away from this ever happening.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 16453 and KING REIDYZ
You can never trust anyone.

Nobody.

Some guys have legit honour and integrity when they give their word. Girls usually really do mean what they say but only at that moment in time.
girls are mentally akin to infant toddlers they have no reference to future or past, they live only in the moment. extreme limbic lifestyle

girls are mentally akin to infant toddlers they have no reference to future or past, they live only in the moment. extreme limbic lifestyle

Girls are authentic at that moment in time. They really do mean what they say and they believe that they are going to keep that word. It's pretty authentic. If a Chad tried to fuck her at that point, and she could do it without you ever finding out, she would rejected him.

Many guys would never reject a Stacy in similar circumstances.

When it comes to guys trusting guys in general, most guys here have no friends other than people they meet online. That's common with other communities also. When you've never had a best friend who you trusted growing up who had your back and you had his back, then you never developed the ability to have any level of trust and that is extremely obvious when talking to these people so by proxy they never gain any level of trust from other guys since it's clear that they don't understand how to trust guys themselves. Maybe that's for the best since aspies are lone rangers by definition and have developed much more self reliance than the average person as a result. They don't *need* friends.

Normie guys are much more developed in that sense of trust. You could know them for a short time and if they think you are cool and normie they would invite you to their house, intro you to friends, trust you with money etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453