The blackPill is a blessing

G

GetThatBread

Retired
I always wondered why pseudo intellectuals existed before the black pill. You all know the dumb monkey IQ weeb in your school/class that watches twitch all day and plays Smash yet thinks they’re a genius and just below Nobel peace prize winners in intelligence. They’re coping with intelligence for the fact that they’re genetic abominations. Now I don’t take anyone that tries to act smart serious. Thank you BlackPill

Water

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 616, Deleted member 2227 and 6 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: maxmendietta, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 5891 and 3 others
How are you a greencel and i've never seen you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
people that try to be smart are faggots indeed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5180 and Dior
yesbro

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
The more subhuman someone is, the weirder/bigger their copes or hobbies are. Literally, look at every video game speed runner or even your average Inceltear user. Do you really think Chad would involve himself in that obscure bullshit? Nah, he's spending his prime going out, slaying and partying while Eugene cums in his pants over new star wars figure.

Attachments

• DUhB929VMAAY5Bt.jpg
    DUhB929VMAAY5Bt.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 2
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 616, Deleted member 2227 and 4 others
The more subhuman someone is, the weirder/bigger their copes or hobbies are. Literally, look at every video game speed runner or even your average Inceltear user. Do you really think Chad would involve himself in that obscure bullshit? Nah, he's spending his prime going out, slaying and partying while Eugene cums in his pants over new star wars figure.
Fucking legit.

Every single speedrunner I've seen is a truecel. You have to be to enjoy doing something as tedious as speedrunning. brb I messed up on this glitch let me play the whole fucking game again and do this for days on end until I get the world record.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 4310 and 2 others
Fucking legit.

Every single speedrunner I've seen is a truecel. You have to be to enjoy doing something as tedious as speedrunning. brb I messed up on this glitch let me play the whole fucking game again and do this for days on end until I get the world record.
its really brutal since they legit develop aspergers symptops from being social outcasts their entire life. hence the unnatural obsessions and interests

There’s plenty of chads with obscure hobbies/copes though, but I do agree that on average you’re probably right. It’s not that black and white though, I think your hobbies have to do with your Nt levels more than your actual looks and genetics

There’s plenty of chads with obscure hobbies/copes though, but I do agree that on average you’re probably right. It’s not that black and white though, I think your hobbies have to do with your Nt levels more than your actual looks and genetics
Yes but NT levels usually correlate with how you look, since good looking kid > more likely to form new friends > more likely to be positively reinforced and become confident and even more nt. and the cycle continues

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 4310 and Deleted member 5180
Yes but NT levels usually correlate with how you look, since good looking kid > more likely to form new friends > more likely to be positively reinforced and become confident and even more nt. and the cycle continues
not sure i was more social and NT when I was younger and i was uglier but yeah as an average you are probably right..

• +1
Reactions: Dior
All the weird subhuman nerds in my class use to cope by thinking they were the smartest in class, and always tried to act smart in front of the teacher jfl. Little did they know

All the weird subhuman nerds in my class use to cope by thinking they were the smartest in class, and always tried to act smart in front of the teacher jfl. Little did they know
Goodness we live similar lives; there was this hentai weeb crew that only cared about their GPA and anime. No one in school liked them and were despised through out. I was super blue pilled and always thought to myself, why can’t they just be normal? Why do they feel the need to show the entire class that they’re “intelligent”? What purpose does that bring? Then I realized it was major cope because all of them come from a broken home and them being mouth breathing TrueCels
That’s why I never used discord before. I’m generalizing but it is true for the most part. The average discord user is a weird Non-NT ugly simp that finds meme culture hilarious like “BEGONE THOT” and use cringy ass terms like “Kek” they’re usually iDubbbz fans also

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Dior, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 5180
I strongly disagree

High IQ

• +1
Reactions: Dior
No wonder I coped with watching animal planet as a kid and history channel in high school.

• JFL
Reactions: Dior and Deleted member 2227