The blackpill is a superpower...

JustShower

JustShower

Iron
Recently got out of my evening class feeling like an absolute mogger.

During the majority of the class I wasn't paying attention, then the topic of the Bush and Kerry presidential debate came up, and I was a bit interested.

For context I was in an American govt. class and the whole lecture was about the media and persuasion. Atm the class was watching the debate video, and the professor asks something like, "does anyone know why the camera's more zoomed in on Bush?"

I immediately knew the reason, it's obviously to not cause bias against Bush due to Kerry heightmogging him. Classmates tried to answer it, but all were futile.

Ha, checkmate normies!
Maxresdefault

If only you knew how the world actually worked...

Alas, my victory was short lived when some foid answered correctly, "Its because he's short". Ironic, but fucking brutal, Bush is 6ft tall for fs. I could've answered before she did, but didn't since I'm high inhib af, and would stutter immensely like the autistic subhuman I am.

After class ended, I was thinking about the fact that I immediately knew the answer and thought it was crazy and it made me realize that the blackpill has given me the ability to see things normies don't. Legit a superpower, this is how I'll cope.

@EnglandBadman @Xangsane @GabachoCopium @5'7 zoomer gtfih bhais I released another banger thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, humanoidsub7, fuxkdakikez and 3 others
very real, I feel like the heightpill is the only blackpill that most normies actually accept, this shit is everywhere

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001, 5'7 zoomer and JustShower
Cope tbh. Wisdom is pretty useless irl if you're ugly. Nobody cares if you have 300 IQ if you're also 3/10 facially unless you're willing to toil on a coding farm for 18 hours a day.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7