The blackpill is by far and large exaggerated

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Blackpill is exaggerated while looks do matter, I don't think the picture is as bleak for the avg man. How so you ask?

Most of our theory is based on OLD stats, now say we agree with the idea that personality doesn't matter, it's just looks. OLD is 90% men and 10% women (actual UK tinder stats btw), at such a imbalanced gender ratio, is it a surprise we see women with tonnes of options? Now with such a gender imbalance we are giving the avg woman a lot more options than she would have irl. In fact we can go further and say this.

The avg woman on tinder isn't even looking for dick most of the time, they're just there for validation. The odds are so against avg men it's insane, so is it really a surprise that when we step outside and see couples, most are looksmatched, if not some women mog their man?

Blackpll is exaggerated and using OLD to gauge progress is tough.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 28541, djaberbod and 24 others
Not a pixel.

Oh my bad I was wearing my blue light filtering glasses. I see the thread now.

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: stevielake, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17997 and 32 others
I agree but youre gonna get alot of angry incels with 0 life experience in the comments saying ur wrong

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 28541, djaberbod and 14 others
yes anyone who goes outside will know this, which is why the blackpill is relegated to incel forums like this one, because these dumb fucks never go outside

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 4946 and 14 others
Blackpill is like 63% accurate imo

• +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 14262, ReadBooksEveryday and 5 others
Nyc is full of chads and stacies, a lot of the stacies date chads, a lot of the stacies date fashionmaxxed normies.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: djaberbod, Deleted member 20579, Deleted member 7580 and 3 others
Blackpill is exaggerated while looks do matter, I don't think the picture is as bleak for the avg man. How so you ask?

The blackpill doesn’t say it’s super bleak for avg men. The blackpill says it’s deathly tera bleak for bottom-tier men. That’s what we are; we are bottom tier men.

“It’s brutal for 80% of males” is incorrect. The correct blackpill mindset is “I am a bottom-10% male, so it’s brutal for me but not brutal for them.”

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 13787 and 10 others
yes anyone who goes outside will know this, which is why the blackpill is relegated to incel forums like this one, because these dumb fucks never go outside
too many young users
Blackpill is like 63% accurate imo
blackpill is sort of accurate, like if you're short and curry don't expect a stacy. But don't expect to be an incel, you could probs live a decent life.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 28541, ReadBooksEveryday and 4 others
The blackpill doesn’t say it’s super bleak for avg men.
Most users here think average looking men can't get laid.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, KING REIDYZ, thecel and 1 other person
NT pill :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Kingcel32
blackpill is sort of accurate, like if you're short and curry don't expect a stacy. But don't expect to be an incel, you could probs live a decent life.
Exactly, it is right with a lot of things…except when it dwelves deeper on those topics it becomes pure autism. Irl there’s too much variation

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Meteor21, Kingcel32, thecel and 1 other person
Nyc is full of chads and stacies, a lot of the stacies date chads, a lot of the stacies date fashionmaxxed normies.
NYC is the LEAST fashionable place I ever seen, everyone was dressed terribly

• Woah
Reactions: thecel

Most of our theory is based on OLD stats, now say we agree with the idea that personality doesn't matter, it's just looks. OLD is 90% men and 10% women (actual UK tinder stats btw), at such a imbalanced gender ratio, is it a surprise we see women with tonnes of options? Now with such a gender imbalance we are giving the avg woman a lot more options than she would have irl. In fact we can go further and say this.

The avg woman on tinder isn't even looking for dick most of the time, they're just there for validation. The odds are so against avg men it's insane, so is it really a surprise that when we step outside and see couples, most are looksmatched, if not some women mog their man?

So if it's exaggerated then what DOES determine attractuon and value?

• +1
Reactions: sibience and thecel
NYC is the LEAST fashionable place I ever seen, everyone was dressed terribly
Mostly tiktok hair and clothes from H&M or some shit lol

• Woah
I agree but youre gonna get alot of angry incels with 0 life experience in the comments saying ur wrong

It’s a big misconception that the Internet is the primary thing that blackpills incels. No. REAL LIFE BLACKPILLS INCELS.

Incels are blackpilled from their lived experiences. Bullying. Total rejection. Social isolation. Getting no respect from others. Missing out on developmentally crucial youth experiences. Having no romantic relationships. Getting permanent mental damage from years of social outcastery.

“Incels are blackpilled cuz they got no life experience” is a pile of cope. Incels are blackpilled precisely because of their life experiences.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ifyouwannabemylover, thereallegend and 8 others
The blackpill doesn’t say it’s super bleak for avg men. The blackpill says it’s deathly tera bleak for bottom-tier men. That’s what we are; we are bottom tier men.

“It’s brutal for 80% of males” is incorrect. The correct blackpill mindset is “I am a bottom 10% male, so it’s brutal for me but not brutal for them.”
to be bottom 10% you need to be very autistic, a burn victim or something along those lines dude. Or some dwarf sub 5'3
So if it's exaggerated then what DOES determine attractuon and value?
We're using stats from OLD, where the gender imbalance means men are judged way more harshly. Like did I say blackpill was wrong? No. I said it was exaggerated. 14% of men are 6ft, on bumble most women are rejecting 5'8 men. In reality most women aren't going to be rejecting you for being 5'8, in fact I will go further and say this.

MOST STUDIES ON WHAT WOMEN FIND ATTRACTIVE ARE BULLSHIT. Women lie, women intentionally are going to put high standards up so they don't feel trashy.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 28541, thereallegend and 8 others
It’s a big misconception that the Internet is the primary thing that blackpills incels. No. REAL LIFE BLACKPILLS INCELS.

Incels are blackpilled from their lived experiences. Bullying. Total rejection. Social isolation. Missing out on developmentally crucial youth experiences. Having no romantic relationships. Getting permanent mental damage.

“Incels are blackpilled cuz they got no life experience” is a pile of cope. Incels are blackpilled precisely because of their life experiences.
Lmao bro you're acting like we're denying the blackpill in its entirety. The point of this thread was saying that blackpill is exaggerated, not that it's not true.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 9801 and FailedNormieManlet
Not incel forum, chad ascenion forum
Boyos cold approaching foids after ascending

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: throwaway12902, subhuman to mtn, Deleted member 16275 and 3 others

Incels are blackpilled from their lived experiences. Bullying. Total rejection. Social isolation. Getting no respect from others. Missing out on developmentally crucial youth experiences. Having no romantic relationships. Getting permanent mental damage from years of social outcastery.

I'm 5'5 and curry, I wasn't bullied from secondary school onwards and remember bullying lanklets for not being NT. You're a fucking weirdo and don't deny it, we saw the texts dude. Don't blame your looks for your creep behaviour
@zv1212 @Mogpogs

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 28541, FreakkForLife and 7 others
“Incels are blackpilled cuz they got no life experience”
I never said this. However, incels having poor experience with women makes them go insane, and have theorys like "it's over for 99% of men and only chad can get laid".

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: falcon1, galego123, Kingcel32 and 2 others
I didn't become blackpilled based on stats but personal real life experience seeing how different the treatment is for ugly, normie, and attractive men. Comparing my own experience to my normie friends, I saw how differently they were treated lol. Seeing the amount of shit I can get away with or I can say/do without it being seen as "creepy" or "weird". Or just growing up and getting attention from girls while most guys are attention starved. The blackpill is def overrated when people say it being "over" if you aren't a chad but it def is prevalent in our society. The average man is invisible to women unless they have other things going for themselves. If you don't have a good face, you have to pretty much work harder to stand out from other men in other ways.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend, KING REIDYZ, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
I'm 5'5 and curry, I wasn't bullied from secondary school onwards and remember bullying lanklets for not being NT. You're a fucking weirdo and don't deny it, we saw the texts dude. Don't blame your looks for your creep behaviour
@zv1212 @Mogpogs
Even chads like James Franco got cancelled when he acted creepy

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sibience, FailedNormieManlet, Kingcel32 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 13787 and 4 others

They are a very small minority, their experiences while sad, are not the norm for most men. The blackpill will always be true for those men, for the rest of mankind the blackpill is mostly uncessary

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FreakkForLife, thecel and FailedNormieManlet
Huh? Most active users here are sex-having NT normies.
Cap bro this forum is full of guys who claim to be HTN and can only get landwhales:lul: just look at all the threads about "hypergamy" and how you have to be chadlite minimum to have a chance

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 18244 and 4 others
I didn't become blackpilled based on stats but personal real life experience seeing how different the treatment is for ugly, normie, and attractive men. Comparing my own experience to my normie friends, I saw how differently they were treated lol. Seeing the amount of shit I can get away with or I can say/do without it being seen as "creepy" or "weird". Or just growing up and getting attention from girls while most guys are attention starved. The blackpill is def overrated when people say it being "over" if you aren't a chad but it def is prevalent in our society. The average man is invisible to women unless they have other things going for themselves. If you don't have a good face, you have to pretty much work harder to stand out from other men in other ways.
>if you are avg you need to work hard to stick out

That is logic and common sense, avg normie who gymcels will stick out and be attractive to a substantial amount of men but copers on this site are going to call me bluepilled for stating that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, thecel, Kingcel32 and 1 other person
why do people larp as chad in this shitty website

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 9670, thecel and 1 other person
“It’s brutal for 80% of males” is incorrect. The correct blackpill mindset is “I am a bottom-10% male, so it’s brutal for me but not brutal for them.”
Absolutely 100% true

• Woah
Blackpill is completely true, but people exaggerate the looks level that you need.

People say "chad or death" or "life starts at 6 psl" and other autistic shit.

The reality is normies that have average white face and average height they can do good. Yes they will get cheated on if a chad shows up though so that is blackpill.

But chads are very rare and many of them are in LTR because they are bluepilled so many girls will never fuck a chad.

Of course the real blackpill is that average indian or asian, it's over. That isn't exaggerated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 14262, thereallegend and 2 others
Mostly tiktok hair and clothes from H&M or some shit lol
Yep saw a lot of that, people had good hair.

I thought it would be people dressed in D&G and Prada and shit but it wasn't.

The gay guys all had male model pheno though, while the lesbians looked like shit

Yeah your average woman actually just wants an oofy doofy who isn't repulsive to look at and also gives them emotional stability and treats her like a princess treatment.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 28541, thereallegend and 2 others
for the rest of mankind the blackpill is mostly uncessary

it’s unnecessary to know the truth unless you’re personally (negatively*) affected by it theory

* blackpill positively affects Chads

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 13787, ifyouwannabemylover and 6 others
Only legit at extremes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 14262, Kingcel32 and 1 other person
it’s unnecessary to know the truth unless you’re personally affected by it theory
thats true i don't want to know that my soda is 99 cents because they kill africans

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kingcel32, thecel and Erik-Jón
Yeah your average woman actually just wants an oofy doofy who isn't repulsive to look at and also gives them emotional stability and treats her like a princess treatment.
tbh my irl experience with couples basically fits that description, I honestly think only a certain type of woman is going to be fucking and chasing chads. Most women legit just want a bf, and even then. Most FWBs from my personal experience end up in relationships.

We act as if women and men have no emotions, avg woman isn't looking forward to having a ONS.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 28541, Ethniframementalcel and 2 others
to be bottom 10% you need to be very autistic, a burn victim or something along those lines dude. Or some dwarf sub 5'3

We're using stats from OLD, where the gender imbalance means men are judged way more harshly. Like did I say blackpill was wrong? No. I said it was exaggerated. 14% of men are 6ft, on bumble most women are rejecting 5'8 men. In reality most women aren't going to be rejecting you for being 5'8, in fact I will go further and say this.

MOST STUDIES ON WHAT WOMEN FIND ATTRACTIVE ARE BULLSHIT. Women lie, women intentionally are going to put high standards up so they don't feel trashy.
Idk if you're right that it's only over for bottom 10% of men, or the other nigga is right and it's over for 90% of men.

Maybe people just wanna feel better by saying oh its not that I'm bottom 10%, it's that all men have it this bad.

For me it's easier cos I KNOW I'm bottom 2%, because I been told that, so I don't even bother trying to chase foids or anything any more, which gives me more clarity.

True bottom 10% men should adopt same mindset

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, thecel and FailedNormieManlet
thats true i don't want to know that my soda is 99 cents because they kill africans
:feelshehe:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and thecel
Nah, blackpill is 100% accurate in the absence of anything else. Problem is everyone here is a lazy underachiever who does nothing with their life. Obviously Chad can do whatever they want, but Pop Smoke wasn't a Chad and still got hella bitches.

Idk if you're right that it's only over for bottom 10% of men, or the other nigga is right and it's over for 90% of men.

Maybe people just wanna feel better by saying oh its not that I'm bottom 10%, it's that all men have it this bad.

For me it's easier cos I KNOW I'm bottom 2%, because I been told that, so I don't even bother trying to chase foids or anything any more, which gives me more clarity.

True bottom 10% men should adopt same mindset
you're top 1% jfl. You have masc ogre looks, good job status and very rich. You live like a prince compared to poorcels like me

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Kingcel32
To me the true blackpill is not that you’re too ugly to get a gf, but that you will get many gfs and they will all lie or use you. It’s all transactional, there is no love eternal

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HinnieVacker, Prince88, thecel and 1 other person
it’s unnecessary to know the truth unless you’re personally affected by it theory
it’s literally not the “truth” for most men jfl. Ltn at average height and above can get girlfriends if they are NT and have decent social circle. I literally had two cute white girlfriends in high school (even tho I’m Asian and was ltn, should’ve been impossible according to blackpill) because of social circle. Both of them literally approached me btw.

Looks

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 28541, thecel and 2 others
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Deleted member 18244, incel194012940 and 2 others
it’s literally not the “truth” for most men jfl. Ltn at average height and above can get girlfriends if they are NT and have decent social circle. I literally had two cute white girlfriends in high school (even tho I’m Asian and was ltn, should’ve been impossible according to blackpill) because of social circle. Both of them literally approached me btw.

Looks
Exactly bro i dont fucking understand where these blackpill guys get these theories from. Most guys have gfs and lots of guys have pretty gfs

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, incel194012940 and Kingcel32
why do people larp as chad in this shitty website
I posted plenty of sufficient proof im not larping greycel. I get nothing out of lying. Use the search feature and see for yourself. All of my stories of my life line up with the proof provided.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Kingcel32 and FailedNormieManlet
Exactly bro i dont fucking understand where these blackpill guys get these theories from. Most guys have gfs and lots of guys have pretty gfs
Blackpill is true only for top and bottom 10%. Everyone else it’s mostly untrue

• +1
  • Hmm...