The blackpill is by far and large exaggerated

Disagree with average girl on tinder isnt looking for dick

from my experience, yes they fucking are

• +1
Reactions: WishIHadBBC, Deleted member 14262, Chadeep and 1 other person
HTNs can literally live the life of chad tbh, they can have multiple FWBs if they learnt some game and went clubbing with social circle. Most "good looking" people are literally HTNs. It's stupid how much people underestimate HTN smv
Htn is an ambiguous zone.

Most of the slayers i know are probably HTN but i also know a lot of incels that are HTNs.

It really depends on luck, height, LOW INHIB, the right social circle, the right connections, the right style etc

Chadlite is where you start to see guys that are so ridiculously good looking that it's kinda difficult for them to be incel/lonely unless they are gigautistic.

yea

whenever someone here says they "just want one loyal looksmatched girl", they really mean "being able to get the hottest girls on the regular with 0 effort". just like women talk about personality, behavior and other trivial traits when it's all about guys being attractive enough

not to mention 4.2 guys with no redeeming traits spamming "8+ or nothing" posts, implying it doesn't matter they are below average at everything because only a tiny minority of guys doesn't disgust girls anyway
8+ or nothing is a cope for below average guys who want to believe that 99% of guys are just as fucked in the dating market as them

Meanwhile a gymmaxxed 5.5/10 is creampieing their oneitis

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and comfortably dumb
Youre gonna get pissed off when i say this and so will the other incels but this can be subjective. A girl might prefer a psl chadlite over a psl chad sometimes due to subjectivity. I've seen it happen. Psl isn't always one hundred percent accurate in determining how a girl will perceieve a guy

I think more people than you expect would be ok with the idea that some women might see who is Chad and who is Chadlite differently.

That’s ok, they both still in the Zone of goodness with an association to the word Chad, looks here have room for subjectivity.

The black pill to me is more that you go down a few points to a 4/10, and the looks are subjective thing is again mentioned, I don’t believe so, 4/10 means you have bugger all that is attractive, you are below average to everyone.

Better looking blokes might be rated a 6 or 7 by some females, or the next tier a 7 or 8, doesn’t matter they are all a “pass”

A 6 can mog a 7 overall as he still has enough attraction points to allow other factors to be come into play, personality, etc, he has crossed the threshold of acceptance, a foot in the door can be enough.

Going down in looks….

A 4 is in trouble against a 5, because without that minimum viable attraction threshold, it just isn’t happening.

Last edited:
8+ or nothing is a cope for below average guys who want to believe that 99% of guys are just as fucked in the dating market as them

Meanwhile a gymmaxxed 5.5/10 is creampieing their oneitis

exactly

Blackpill is exaggerated while looks do matter, I don't think the picture is as bleak for the avg man. How so you ask?

Most of our theory is based on OLD stats, now say we agree with the idea that personality doesn't matter, it's just looks. OLD is 90% men and 10% women (actual UK tinder stats btw), at such a imbalanced gender ratio, is it a surprise we see women with tonnes of options? Now with such a gender imbalance we are giving the avg woman a lot more options than she would have irl. In fact we can go further and say this.

The avg woman on tinder isn't even looking for dick most of the time, they're just there for validation. The odds are so against avg men it's insane, so is it really a surprise that when we step outside and see couples, most are looksmatched, if not some women mog their man?

Blackpll is exaggerated and using OLD to gauge progress is tough.

What you say is true to a certain degree. Statistics show that two out of three singles are male. Additionally all men go for young and attractive women. Therefore these women have tons of options and will have ridiculous expectations.

Also true that online dating is even worse.

But this does not contradict the blackpill but makes it only more real. Because there are too many male singles and because online dating is a scam you have to look even better. One could say the blackpill is more true than it ever has been these days.

I find that really really hard to believe since literally every girl I know uses them and 50% of relationships start online

Have you got a source for these stats?

I agree with most of what you said but fundamentally disagree on this specifically

That’s tinder and it says 15% female not 10.

It’s higher on other apps

Also says 50% or adults have never asked someone on a date in person = over for irl crew

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and FailedNormieManlet
That’s tinder and it says 15% female not 10.

It’s higher on other apps
I was watching laci greene one day, and she said it was 10% idk where she got her stat from though, but I assume she was being honest

I have multiple FWBs and I’m MTN+ I never talk to any girls irl. My FWBs are just average looking and I’m gymmaxeed
that's not the life of chad. you're a fucking nobody.

I was watching laci greene one day, and she said it was 10% idk where she got her stat from though, but I assume she was being honest
Tinder in particular got a reputation for being a bit dirty and grimey already. Rep for being full of bots, girls advertising their only fans, and guys who will ghost after sex

Most people moved over to hinge or bumble

that's not the life of chad. you're a fucking nobody.
When did I say that’s a life of a chad?

OP said you can get multiple FWBs as a normie and I agreed

You imply you couldn’t

When did I say that’s a life of a chad?

OP said you can get multiple FWBs as a normie and I agreed

You imply you couldn’t
ok read my comment and who it was replying to retard. and buddy your bitches are busted it's not an achievement to bang busted bitches

ok read my comment and who it was replying to retard. and buddy your bitches are busted it's not an achievement to bang busted bitches
I’ve slayed girls at a variety of looks levels

I am bottom 0,1%