The blackpill is by far and large exaggerated

I saw your face bro i think youre mtn facially but whatever
tbf another example of how looks are subjective af. Some people on this have called me HTN before LOL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20421
I'm a 5'5 curry LTN yet I've had more sexual success than you, how does your bs blackpill explain that?
Location. You live in the UK, I live in Australia. Different girls, different dating market and competition levels.

1. No I'm not, I've seen plenty of dudes live normal lives. Women just don't have access to chad simple as, life isn't university dude.
I'm not saying all women have an access to chads, but the moment they do have an access to chads, they'll pick him over anyone else, even over a HTN who they 'bonded' with (which is bluepilled bs).

2. Women view men holistically, there's plenty of research to back that
Misinterpretations. When people say women view men holistically, they say that women want looks, money and status on a man... which is also part of the blackpill. But in bed, looks and sex appeal is all that matters.

3. Women choose the best man they can, the same as men. No shit dude, that's why you need to create a bond so she's less likely to leave
Muh bond, muh likeliness. Stop playing around with ambiguity.

Why do you think women who're in LTRs cheat on men the moment they have the chance? And keep in mind that not every time a woman cheats on you will be known to you. Before you find out that she cheated on you, she probably cheat on you 10 times with 10 other chads.

4. Cry more, plenty of chads have shit marriages, explain that.
Hedonistic treadmill.

5. You've been outside but clearly don't have a social circle or anything. You're just another basement dweller.
I've got over 30 male friends and over 20 female friends, and if I count with other people who i meet on a daily basis and are just mates, they account to 80. I am surprisingly more NT than you may think. None of this means anything, most of my friends from school are still virgins (muslim currycels) and only the white HTNs and the curry chadlites have lost their virginity.

One more thing, if you're a 5'5" curry LTN... and I'm a 6'1" curry LTN, then I probably do have a chance of sleeping with the same subhuman foids or landwhales you lucky with in trashy island. But this is dumpster diving and plainly disgusting.

If you were having sex with stacylites or stacies, then maybe I would have been crying for you. Till then, keep dreaming.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I saw your face bro i think youre mtn facially but whatever
I've been rated facially MTN by most people and some rated me a HTN. However, I think I'm a LTN. But if you're a curry and in the normie range, you aren't that special or containing much potential in the dating market. And you said it yourself a few posts ago being not surprised at how a curry LTN can't get laid.

• +1
I've got over 30 male friends and over 20 female friends, and if I count with other people who i meet on a daily basis and are just mates, they account to 80.
Mogs me :what:

I've been rated facially MTN by most people and some rated me a HTN. However, I think I'm a LTN. But if you're a curry and in the normie range, you aren't that special or containing much potential in the dating market. And you said it yourself a few posts ago being not surprised at how a curry LTN can't get laid.
Yea but nothing is set in stone bro not every normie curry has the same experience. I still believe the blackpill is true, i was just agreeing with him that it's exaggerated.

Yet you still mog me overall since you look better, aren't curry and since you've slayed. Proves that friends are meaningless, they always have been.

'Social circles' are just catastrophic copes for normies who otherwise don't have a harem of JBs. I know of people IRL who are autists and introverts with no social circles, yet they slay because they're better looking than me.

Location. You live in the UK, I live in Australia. Different girls, different dating market and competition levels.
It is brutal here down under.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and ChristianChad
Bluepill alert :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

I'm not saying all women have an access to chads, but the moment they do have an access to chads, they'll pick him over anyone else, even over a HTN who they 'bonded' with (which is bluepilled bs).

Misinterpretations. When people say women view men holistically, they say that women want looks, money and status on a man... which is also part of the blackpill. But in bed, looks and sex appeal is all that matters.

Muh bond, muh likeliness. Stop playing around with ambiguity.

Why do you think women who're in LTRs cheat on men the moment they have the chance? And keep in mind that not every time a woman cheats on you will be known to you. Before you find out that she cheated on you, she probably cheat on you 10 times with 10 other chads.

Hedonistic treadmill.

I've got over 30 male friends and over 20 female friends, and if I count with other people who i meet on a daily basis and are just mates, they account to 80. I am surprisingly more NT than you may think. None of this means anything, most of my friends from school are still virgins (muslim currycels) and only the white HTNs and the curry chadlites have lost their virginity.

One more thing, if you're a 5'5" curry LTN... and I'm a 6'1" curry LTN, then I probably do have a chance of sleeping with the same subhuman foids or landwhales you lucky with in trashy island. But this is dumpster diving and plainly disgusting.

If you were having sex with stacylites or stacies, then maybe I would have been crying for you. Till then, keep dreaming.
>aus is harder than UK
Cope.

You can't read, when a man had a nicer car and house he was rated as more attractive, no other way around it buddyboyo.

You are just autistic my nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie
since you've slayed
Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

'Social circles' are just catastrophic copes for normies who otherwise don't have a harem of JBs.
Nope, I’ve seen with my own eyes sub5 guys slaying beckies thanks to it.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and FailedNormieManlet
Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

Nope, I’ve seen with my own eyes sub5 guys slaying beckies thanks to it.
no dude, social circles don't work. No one has sex, those sub 5s are being used!! :soy::soy::soy:

Go to oz and find out for yourself
the UK is hard mode, according to @forevergymcelling everywhere he went he could have ONS but the UK. My friends who went to france say the same thing too. Take that as you wish

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, FailedNormieManlet, Moggie and 1 other person
Fr bro what a bluepill. It's over if you aren't 6'3 and 99th percentile in looks. And even if you are then you can only pull beckies at best! :blackpill:
Unironically true

• +1
Blackpill is exaggerated while looks do matter, I don't think the picture is as bleak for the avg man. How so you ask?

Most of our theory is based on OLD stats, now say we agree with the idea that personality doesn't matter, it's just looks. OLD is 90% men and 10% women (actual UK tinder stats btw), at such a imbalanced gender ratio, is it a surprise we see women with tonnes of options? Now with such a gender imbalance we are giving the avg woman a lot more options than she would have irl. In fact we can go further and say this.

The avg woman on tinder isn't even looking for dick most of the time, they're just there for validation. The odds are so against avg men it's insane, so is it really a surprise that when we step outside and see couples, most are looksmatched, if not some women mog their man?

Blackpll is exaggerated and using OLD to gauge progress is tough.
Not a good hot take sorry bud

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
the UK is hard mode, according to @forevergymcelling everywhere he went he could have ONS but the UK. My friends who went to france say the same thing too. Take that as you wish
Has he been to aus or nz?

• +1
I will ask him, I've not been to aus or NZ, but I'd imagine they are the same difficulty as uk
where do aussies, kiwis and pommies fair best for location maxxing?

• +1
The blackpill doesn’t say it’s super bleak for avg men. The blackpill says it’s deathly tera bleak for bottom-tier men. That’s what we are; we are bottom tier men.

“It’s brutal for 80% of males” is incorrect. The correct blackpill mindset is “I am a bottom-10% male, so it’s brutal for me but not brutal for them.”
Cope You are 50-70%ile

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
It is brutal here down under.
>aus is harder than UK
Cope.
Why do you think Australia is called Chadstralia then?🤦‍♂️
Australia is more hypergamous.
You can't read, when a man had a nicer car and house he was rated as more attractive, no other way around it buddyboyo.

You are just autistic my nigga
I guess all the partying and drinking lowered your braincells so much that you actually believe in what women say publicly/in society instead of what women actually do. Women will lie about their sexual partners and in order to not appear shallow, they will say meaningless shit like personality, style, career, confidence and game matter to please your ears and keep sub-chads you away from roping (since society mainly consists of subhumans anyway).

Women's pussies get wet IRL looking at a tall chad... not some stylemaxed, moneymaxed deathnic normie with a good car. If you deny this, you're outright dumb. A chad is more rare and since not all women have access to chads, they choose a rich normie or a rich chadlite as that is the best they can manage to get in their current situation. @GetShrekt.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and FailedNormieManlet
Why do you think Australia is called Chadstralia then?🤦‍♂️
Australia is more hypergamous.

I guess all the partying and drinking lowered your braincells so much that you actually believe in what women say publicly/in society instead of what women actually do. Women will lie about their sexual partners and in order to not appear shallow, they will say meaningless shit like personality, style, career, confidence and game matter to please your ears and keep sub-chads you away from roping (since society mainly consists of subhumans anyway).

Women's pussies get wet IRL looking at a tall chad... not some stylemaxed, moneymaxed deathnic normie with a good car. If you deny this, you're outright dumb. A chad is more rare and since not all women have access to chads, they choose a rich normie or a rich chadlite as that is the best they can manage to get in their current situation. @GetShrekt.
dnr, don't care. You think women view men the same way as men view women. Statusmaxxed rich niggas bang women, they don't care about muh desire bullshit, they just fuck and go. Women admire and respect these men, you still crave romance which you as a supposedly blackpilled man should know is only temporary for even chads/

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
I've got over 30 male friends and over 20 female friends
most of my friends from school
Those are your classmates , NOT FRINEDS, even i got like a 100 schoolmates that i can talk(have a good converstaion) to on a daily basis, that doe not mean i am nt, i identify as non NT.

Statusmaxxed rich niggas bang women, they don't care about muh desire bullshit, they just fuck and go.
That only works until they finally lose their looks, youth and SMV. After 30, everyone is 0/10 unless they're chads or VIP celebrities.
you still crave romance which you as a supposedly blackpilled man should know is only temporary for even chads/
Chad and Stacy marriages in previous times (and a few in the current times) have been the happiest. You can't blame them and most other men for the lack of sexual/relational success when there is infidelity and hypergamy spread throughout society. And be real here, slaying isn't ideal. You can't slay past a certain age either.
they don't care about muh desire bullshit, they just fuck and go.
Desire, love and sex are all intertwined. Women like good looking men at all times. But normies are not desired by women for a long time, and they eventually are dumped. This is the real blackpill you will never accept for the sake of your own sanity.
. You think women view men the same way as men view women.
Yes. Men for the most part are lookists and women are the same, they value looks over anything in a man.
Those are your classmates , NOT FRINEDS
Outside of school, I've got 15 other male friends outside who I met in my later years after school who I hang out with. But I regularly interact with my old school friends, despite them being less closer now. Most people ik have strong friendships with their older school friends instead of new friends they meet at clubs or at universities. This is the norm in my country.

• +1
Reactions: alpha
Outside of school, I've got 15 other male friends outside who I met in my later years after school who I hang out with. But I regularly interact with my old school friends, despite them being less closer now. Most people ik have strong friendships with their older school friends instead of new friends they meet at clubs or at universities. This is the norm in my country.
So that means im NT too if I have more friends?

Blackpill is more real when at the extreme ends of the looks spectrum.

The most true part about the blackpill imo is the lookism/genetic determinism aspect.

If you are short you will never be a hooper.

If you are low IQ you will never be a scientist

If you are scrawny with a recessed jaw you will never be intimidating

Etc

Racepill is also very brutal tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
lifefuel for me

So that means im NT too if I have more friends?
The quality of friends is what matters, not how many friends you have. I would rather have less time than 10 good friends who are all high status and rich instead of having 100 normie friends who would turn against me any day for a crumb of pussy or for profit.
Being NT isn’t something yiu should aspire to be. If you have like 10-15 friends who you consistently hang out with, you’re NT enough.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, autistic_tendencies and alpha
Define decent :Comfy:

Something along this level imo.
@Chinacurry would you agree a girl of that calibre would be achievable for someone like me? Or would I have to go MUCH lower

View attachment 1776457
@Chinacurry would you agree a girl of that calibre would be achievable for someone like me? Or would I have to go MUCH lower
Fuaark, she hot

Damn, one good thing about being FOB curry is that beckies look stacy to you :Comfy:

Is she becky in the UK?

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and FailedNormieManlet
Fuaark, she hot

Damn, one good thing about being FOB curry is that beckies look stacy to you :Comfy:

Is she becky in the UK?
she is very avg, indian girls fog the shit out of her. IMO I think I could land a girl like that through oofy doofymaxx, but I don't think she's hot tbh. She's okay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Blackpill is exaggerated while looks do matter, I don't think the picture is as bleak for the avg man. How so you ask?

Most of our theory is based on OLD stats, now say we agree with the idea that personality doesn't matter, it's just looks. OLD is 90% men and 10% women (actual UK tinder stats btw), at such a imbalanced gender ratio, is it a surprise we see women with tonnes of options? Now with such a gender imbalance we are giving the avg woman a lot more options than she would have irl. In fact we can go further and say this.

The avg woman on tinder isn't even looking for dick most of the time, they're just there for validation. The odds are so against avg men it's insane, so is it really a surprise that when we step outside and see couples, most are looksmatched, if not some women mog their man?

It is pretty exageratted ngl i saw a ltn with a stacylite in the cities so yeah im not sure whats up with the basement dwellers

• +1
It is pretty exageratted ngl i saw a ltn with a stacylite in the cities so yeah im not sure whats up with the basement dwellers
tbf you were delusional a few weeks ago thinking good looking guys could beat trained incels, but now you're seeing that's not the case and going out more. You're improving proud of you lil nigga

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
View attachment 1776457
I think ud need to go lower, more like one of those brownish blonde haired girls with very pale skin and a chubby size 14.

You COULD get a foid like this bur ud need to match personalities big time man

• +1
HTNs can literally live the life of chad tbh, they can have multiple FWBs if they learnt some game and went clubbing with social circle. Most "good looking" people are literally HTNs. It's stupid how much people underestimate HTN smv
ok now I know you're trolling

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
I think ud need to go lower, more like one of those brownish blonde haired girls with very pale skin and a chubby size 14.

You COULD get a foid like this bur ud need to match personalities big time man
Yeah I think if I was compatible with girls like that it’d work out. Tbf I think my personality would match with most of these. I like sports and being active, most women like that right….

• JFL
Reactions: Chinacurry
The blackpill doesn’t say it’s super bleak for avg men. The blackpill says it’s deathly tera bleak for bottom-tier men. That’s what we are; we are bottom tier men.

“It’s brutal for 80% of males” is incorrect. The correct blackpill mindset is “I am a bottom-10% male, so it’s brutal for me but not brutal for them.”
The only true blackpilled men are the top 10% bottom and top 10% top
No in between, others are normies still in their NPC thinking

OLD is not 90% men to wome

Maybe on tinder but on other apps it’s much more equal

• JFL
OLD is not 90% men to wome

Maybe on tinder but on other apps it’s much more equal
on other apps the gender balance is still very skewed, something like 85% of dating app users are male in the UK jfl

on other apps the gender balance is still very skewed, something like 85% of dating app users are male in the UK jfl
I find that really really hard to believe since literally every girl I know uses them and 50% of relationships start online

Have you got a source for these stats?

I agree with most of what you said but fundamentally disagree on this specifically

@FailedNormieManlet see my edit

Hinge is about 60/40 male to female which sounds right- it way more popular than tinder these days I’ve foun

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and FailedNormieManlet
The only true blackpilled men are the top 10% bottom and top 10% top
No in between, others are normies still in their NPC thinking
Chad's are pretty bluepilled too. Especially who looked good throughout their life from childhood to teenage. Meanwhile others who grew into Chad's are much more blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Chad's are pretty bluepilled too. Especially who looked good throughout their life from childhood to teenage. Meanwhile others who grew into Chad's are much more blackpilled.
What a cope
They know they're attractive and that they get lusted for their looks and how much it matters
They got told by 10 girls everyday they fine asf
Lol at you

yea

whenever someone here says they "just want one loyal looksmatched girl", they really mean "being able to get the hottest girls on the regular with 0 effort". just like women talk about personality, behavior and other trivial traits when it's all about guys being attractive enough

not to mention 4.2 guys with no redeeming traits spamming "8+ or nothing" posts, implying it doesn't matter they are below average at everything because only a tiny minority of guys doesn't disgust girls anyway