The blackpill is by far and large exaggerated

Exactly bro i dont fucking understand where these blackpill guys get these theories from. Most guys have gfs and lots of guys have pretty gfs
Yeah, you just need a social circle or your own flat, and an opportunity to meet girls

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 20421 and FailedNormieManlet
Blackpill is true only for top and bottom 10%. Everyone else itโ€™s mostly untrue
Well a htn still has way more smv than a ltn but i agree yeah

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood, Kingcel32 and FailedNormieManlet
like you say mainly attention seeking foids and whores on tinder etc

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Kingcel32
Yeah true, which is why I said mostly. Looks will always play a factor, itโ€™s just not as serious as some blackpillers think for most men

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 28541, Johnnybegood and 2 others
HTNs can literally live the life of chad tbh, they can have multiple FWBs if they learnt some game and went clubbing with social circle. Most "good looking" people are literally HTNs. It's stupid how much people underestimate HTN smv

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, squirrelcel, Johnnybegood and 5 others
HTNs can literally live the life of chad tbh, they can have multiple FWBs if they learnt some game and went clubbing with social circle. Most "good looking" people are literally HTNs. It's stupid how much people underestimate HTN smv
Dudes on this site legit say vinnie hacker is htn somehow so yeah you're absolutely right

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and FailedNormieManlet
the blackpill describes women as gestapo officers lmao which is retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingcel32 and FailedNormieManlet
Dudes on this site legit say vinnie hacker is htn somehow so yeah you're absolutely right
Vinnie irl is chadlite or even chad to most girls. HTN is someone like this

Guys will claim cope, but imo HTN is universally attractive, not a head turner, but women don't think he is ugly and think he is gl. Not panty dropping hot, but hot enough they think they got a catch.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Chadeep and 6 others
The only thing consistent I see in women's preferences is that Chads, Millionaires, and Famous Men will always have an abundance of women. Outside of that, who gets pussy and who doesn't seems to be completely random. Some normie tier guys have tried everything under the sun including socialmaxxing, gymmaxxing etc. and still can't get anything. Other normies and even some sub 5s just stumble into pussy.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Beetlejuice, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
it was the side profile with the perm and the big smile
Lol this literally his ABSOLUTE PEAK photo, good aesthetician, bones, colouring, contrast, NT projection๏ผŒ style maxxed.

But yeah if u use that pic, then manlet doesn't really have any right to complain, cos that's his chubby soft LTB bait.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, incel194012940, Deleted member 20421 and 2 others
Lol this literally his ABSOLUTE PEAK photo, good aesthetician, bones, colouring, contrast, NT projection๏ผŒ style maxxed.

But yeah if u use that pic, then manlet doesn't really have any right to complain, cos that's his chubby soft LTB bait.
That's how I look in good lighting, I'm 99% sure I sent a video of me to him. During the time of that pic, I was using tret, and someone else was takign the pic from a good angle.

Now I stopped using tret - will hop on again, and my hair is a bit looser. I probs could look like that again very fast

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
you're top 1% jfl. You have masc ogre looks, good job status and very rich. You live like a prince compared to poorcels like me
Thanks bhai, let me clarify, to some people I am bottom 2%, but that will always be the case.

If a foid has racked up high bodycoubt ONLY sleeping with male models and Hollywood blockbuster tier chads, then even a chadlite will be bottom 2%.

Problem is myopia means you and other people rated me highly, matters much less than people who rated me so low

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and FailedNormieManlet
View attachment 1776065
Guys will claim cope, but imo HTN is universally attractive, not a head turner, but women don't think he is ugly and think he is gl. Not panty dropping hot, but hot enough they think they got a catch.
Gigacope :lul::lul::feelskek:
Only White htns get something while I rot :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelsree::feelsree:

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, thecel and rand anon
Exactly bro i dont fucking understand where these blackpill guys get these theories from. Most guys have gfs and lots of guys have pretty gfs

I agree with both statements. However, most gfs cheat. Especially , pretty gfs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ifyouwannabemylover and john2
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 28541 and thecel
When will this forum stop coping? The blackpill is 100% true and it applies to everyone.

The ultimate blackpill is that women will choose the best man she sees/she can get. No amount of NT-ness, personality, confidence, game, money or charisma can suffice for this or make her choose YOU over a Chad.

And lol at you if you think high tier normies can live the life of a chad. Chad slays multiple stacies and/or is happily married with a Stacy who loves him & isn't likely to cheat on him. Meanwhile high tier normies slay multiple beckies & after they get old, they lose their looks and are forced to settle down with a becky, who ultimately becomes ugly as she gets older as well, which results in sad marriages.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 28541, GetShrekt and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ifyouwannabemylover
I agree with both statements. However, most gfs cheat. Especially , pretty gfs.
I know so many guys who cheat on their gf irl too bruh its not just girls cheating

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, FailedNormieManlet and thecel
The ultimate blackpill is that women will choose the best man she sees/she can get.
Youre gonna get pissed off when i say this and so will the other incels but this can be subjective. A girl might prefer a psl chadlite over a psl chad sometimes due to subjectivity. I've seen it happen. Psl isn't always one hundred percent accurate in determining how a girl will perceieve a guy

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 28541, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
HTNs can literally live the life of chad tbh, they can have multiple FWBs if they learnt some game and went clubbing with social circle.
Very easy stuff indeed bro ๐Ÿ‘

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and thecel
View attachment 1776065
Lmfao if you consider this melted boneless potato HTN, no wonder you call me chad :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1 and thecel
Youre gonna get pissed off when i say this and so will the other incels but this can be subjective. A girl might prefer a psl chadlite over a psl chad sometimes due to subjectivity. I've seen it happen. Psl isn't always one hundred percent accurate in determining how a girl will perceieve a guy

The ultimate blackpill is that women will choose the best man she sees/she can get.

This but subjectively. Still blackpill.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ifyouwannabemylover, john2 and 1 other person
to be bottom 10% you need to be very autistic, a burn victim or something along those lines dude. Or some dwarf sub 5'3
cope tbh. we are bottom 10% genetically.
14% of men are 6ft
cope. avg zoomer white guy is 5'11/6ft. UK avg height is only 5'10.5 cos theres so many ethnics.

In reality most women aren't going to be rejecting you for being 5'8
why not? women want above average men. 6ft+. not average (5'10.5). and certainly not below average 5'8

why would a woman date a below average man when so many thousands of above average or average height men are simping for her on dating apps. doesnt many any logical sense

• +1
cope. avg zoomer white guy is 5'11/6ft.
Idk i used to believe this too but there was a recent study done which was only counting white 20-25 year olds and it said the average was 5'10.1 for them

• Woah
When will this forum stop coping? The blackpill is 100% true and it applies to everyone.

The ultimate blackpill is that women will choose the best man she sees/she can get. No amount of NT-ness, personality, confidence, game, money or charisma can suffice for this or make her choose YOU over a Chad.

And lol at you if you think high tier normies can live the life of a chad. Chad slays multiple stacies and/or is happily married with a Stacy who loves him & isn't likely to cheat on him. Meanwhile high tier normies slay multiple beckies & after they get old, they lose their looks and are forced to settle down with a becky, who ultimately becomes ugly as she gets older as well, which results in sad marriages.
another basement dweller coming here to spread his bullshit.
1. Most HTNs have fwbs, my HTN have had literal fwbs
2. Women value men hollistically, not just on looks. If you can't get it through your skull women and men value differently no hope for you
3. Most women don't have access to chads, your MTB gf isn't going to be chosen over HTBs knocking on chad's door
4. Most normies settle down and don't mind it, marriages don't work out for chads all the time you moron. No woman is going to be pleased with a neglectful husband or a husband who can't string a sentence because he has a nice face. The novelty wears off.
5. Go outside.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, squirrelcel, MorningNorwood and 2 others
Idk i used to believe this too but there was a recent study done which was only counting white 20-25 year olds and it said the average was 5'10.1 for them

Fuck studies bro. A popular study found the average dick is 5.1 inches. Yeah right. We all know the average dick must be 6 inches or longer. Studies arenโ€™t always right.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ifyouwannabemylover
Blackpill = mentalcel and nothing else.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
cope tbh. we are bottom 10% genetically.

cope. avg zoomer white guy is 5'11/6ft. UK avg height is only 5'10.5 cos theres so many ethnics.

why not? women want above average men. 6ft+. not average (5'10.5). and certainly not below average 5'8

why would a woman date a below average man when so many thousands of above average or average height men are simping for her on dating apps. doesnt many any logical sense
avg woman isn't on dating sites, avg woman doesn't have millions of options, avg woman isn't willing to meet any random man from instagram, avg woman is dating niggas from work or if she does have sex it's a ONS from a club (which is against manlets, but easier than tinder). Stop the cope, if we minus OLD (which most women don't use), do women really have access to thousands of men?

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, rand anon and thecel
>having functional social skills is too hard for me bro
Itโ€™s not, but by the time I stopped being avoidant it was unfortunately too late, but ofc you canโ€™t relate.

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Itโ€™s not, but by the time I stopped being avoidant it was unfortunately too late, but ofc you canโ€™t relate.
apologies i grew up with social skills and the ability to be outgoing.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20421
>having functional social skills is too hard for me bro

Social skills is something thatโ€™s incredibly easy to HAVE yet incredibly hard to GAIN. 99% of people have normal social skills, and socializing is ultra easy and natural to them. But for the other 1%, acquiring social skills is astoundingly difficult.

Having social skills is easy, of course, for people who have it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ifyouwannabemylover and FailedNormieManlet
Social skills is something thatโ€™s incredibly easy to HAVE yet incredibly hard to GAIN. 99% of people have normal social skills, and socializing is ultra easy and natural to them. But for the other 1%, acquiring social skills is astoundingly difficult.
you're a fucking weirdo who wants to be trans and tells random people you're blackpilled. Don't talk about social skills to me you schizo

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 20421 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ifyouwannabemylover and john2
keep ad homineming me
there is no ad hominem, the truth is you are a schizo, you know next to nothing on how to behave in public. HOW WILL YOU KNOW HOW TO IMPROVE SOCIAL SKILLS?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 20421 and thecel
It isn't. PSL is about objective facial aesthetics. If she chooses a tall chadlite over a short chad, then it makes sense since face isn't the only thing that matters.

But jfl at anyone who thinks a woman who is the gf of a normie would turn down the offer of having sex with a high PSL, high SMV male model like prime Gandy. In fact, she will go out of her way and take the effort to cheat on you for a higher SMV chad. Women are never satisfied with averageness, they want the best. Even if you're in a relationship with a woman for 10 years, it can be instantly broken if Chad showed up and you weren't there with your woman to defend your relationship.

This but subjectively. Still blackpill.
The 'subjectivity' is what makes the blackpill even more brutal. It brings in the factor of luck. You can looksmax as much as you want, but at the end, if you're not her type... it is over. However, most normies on this forum like OP misinterpret it.

another basement dweller coming here to spread his bullshit.
1. Most HTNs have fwbs, my HTN have had literal fwbs
2. Women value men hollistically, not just on looks. If you can't get it through your skull women and men value differently no hope for you
3. Most women don't have access to chads, your MTB gf isn't going to be chosen over HTBs knocking on chad's door
4. Most normies settle down and don't mind it, marriages don't work out for chads all the time you moron. No woman is going to be pleased with a neglectful husband or a husband who can't string a sentence because he has a nice face. The novelty wears off.
5. Go outside.
Muh leave your house and go outside you inkwell! :feelsuhh:

I leave my house everyday and I have social interactions everyday due to my friends and my workforce but I simply can't get laid because I'm a curry LTN, despite being over 6'.

1. You're underrating him. And she is just a FWB, she's having sex with him for a background favor/exchange in return which doesn't happen in front of your eyes.
2. Women viewing you holistically is bluepilled bullshit. They'd pick a homeless rude chad over a docile, moneymaxxed pajeet who looksmaxxed to be a HTN.
3. I agree that most women don't have access to chads, but I said that women will choose the best man they can get, therefore most women will pick a HTN or a Chadlite, if they can't get a Chad. If Chad is bored, he will rail a MTB.
4. 'Neglectful husband' how many memes are you still going to fall for. Subhumans give too much attention to women thinking that it makes up for their ugliness but it only causes more problems.
5. Yes, I have been outside and all I see is ethnic beckies with tall white chads/chadlites. You cannot change reality by reciting your list of copes to me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 20421 and FailedNormieManlet
ยจblackpill is cope bro!,NT, appeal, confidence and going out is the real deal trust me!ยจ
the low iq MTN who fucked once a 4/10 thot

• +1
Reactions: john2
I leave my house everyday and I have social interactions everyday due to my friends and my workforce but I simply can't get laid because I'm a curry LTN, despite being over 6'.
Didn't read anything apart from this. And this does not surprise me at all that a curry ltn with 15k posts on a blackpill forum can't get laid.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and john2
Didn't read anything apart from this. And this does not surprise me at all that a curry ltn can't get laid.
Me not being able to get laid only confirms the blackpill. If chad said the same thing as me, OP would probably agree. But since I'm apparently a toxic basement dwelling inkwell who's never slayed, all my words are invaluable :feelsuhh: (despite be reciting what previous slayers from lookism.net have stated).

It isn't. PSL is about objective facial aesthetics. If she chooses a tall chadlite over a short chad, then it makes sense since face isn't the only thing that matters.

But jfl at anyone who thinks a woman who is the gf of a normie would turn down the offer of having sex with a high PSL, high SMV male model like prime Gandy. In fact, she will go out of her way and take the effort to cheat on you for a higher SMV chad. Women are never satisfied with averageness, they want the best. Even if you're in a relationship with a woman for 10 years, it can be instantly broken if Chad showed up and you weren't there with your woman to defend your relationship.

The 'subjectivity' is what makes the blackpill even more brutal. It brings in the factor of luck. You can looksmax as much as you want, but at the end, if you're not her type... it is over. However, most normies on this forum like OP misinterpret it.

Muh leave your house and go outside you inkwell! :feelsuhh:

1. You're underrating him. And she is just a FWB, she's having sex with him for a background favor/exchange in return which doesn't happen in front of your eyes.
2. Women viewing you holistically is bluepilled bullshit. They'd pick a homeless rude chad over a docile, moneymaxxed pajeet who looksmaxxed to be a HTN.
3. I agree that most women don't have access to chads, but I said that women will choose the best man they can get, therefore most women will pick a HTN or a Chadlite, if they can't get a Chad. If Chad is bored, he will rail a MTB.
4. 'Neglectful husband' how many memes are you still going to fall for. Subhumans give too much attention to women thinking that it makes up for their ugliness but it only causes more problems.
5. Yes, I have been outside and all I see is ethnic beckies with tall white chads/chadlites. You cannot change reality by reciting your list of copes to me.
I'm a 5'5 curry LTN yet I've had more sexual success than you, how does your bs blackpill explain that?

1. No I'm not, I've seen plenty of dudes live normal lives. Women just don't have access to chad simple as, life isn't university dude.
2. Women view men holistically, there's plenty of research to back that

AND GUESS WHAT, FOR MEN NONE OF THESE THINGS CHANGED, HOWEVER WOMEN FOUND MEN WITH MORE EXPENSIVE CARS, GREATER RISK TAKING, ETC TO BE MORE ATTRACTIVE - THUS THEY VIEW MEN MORE HOLLISTICALLY "muh blackpill this muh blackpill that", the research and science do show women being more hollistic so cope more.

3. Women choose the best man they can, the same as men. No shit dude, that's why you need to create a bond so she's less likely to leave

4. Cry more, plenty of chads have shit marriages, explain that.

5. You've been outside but clearly don't have a social circle or anything. You're just another basement dweller.

Didn't read anything apart from this. And this does not surprise me at all that a curry ltn with 15k posts on a blackpill forum can't get laid.
I'm 5'5 and LTN, I've had sex before and have had mutliple dates. This dude is just mentally ill.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Deleted member 20421

Users who are viewing this thread

Back