The Blackpill must be one of the most negative things to acknowledge but we never notice the positives to it

hopemaxxer

hopemaxxer

born redpilled
The blackpill is known to murder any hope for below average looking males in today's society due to it being brutally honest unlike the bluepill where people bullshit you about how "there's always someone out there".

it may be brutal to some males and dangerous that some even end up roping but the point here that the black pill has a positive side to it that i've always overlooked and that it has thought me self respect and dignity to know my value and never embarrass myself like those people who pay the money they wagecuck for just to enroll in those "how to pick up any girl with these methods" and people who spend all their money to keep up with "fashion trends" or being a 5'4 pathetic gymcel trying to compensate for his height.

i remember back in my bluepill days texting all these girls and all i get is just one word reply after literally hours and my bluepilled ass thought that maybe if i keep texting them they'll get into me and start liking me it's only a matter of time when in reality they were probably busy sexting with chad and didn't give a shit less about me JFL.

the blackpill is truly a blessing in disguise and should be appreciated more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72783, Deleted member 245, Mansnob and 4 others
Also if you are high tier normie or Chadlite blackpill can help you seriously ascend and don't fall for the "just work hard, become plowhorse and marry a nice Christian girl" meme.

No, you just fuck everyone because of your bones and live dopamine filled life without crying that women branchswing to TerraChad or crying how unfair world is.

Women will branch swing ALWAYS. It is in their nature. You have to look at them as animals to be used and discarded. Animals that are attracted to your bones. This yields you freedom from all the other bullshit. Just looksmaxxx and pump&dump.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Deleted member 1106 and kobecel
@dodt couldn’t handle it ?

no, and please dont tag everyone this time
If anyone ever threatens to go ER and I think it’s not a joke I won’t take it lightly. If someone roped I don’t give a shit it’s low iq and cowardly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense, Extra Chromosome and dogtown
If anyone ever threatens to go ER and I think it’s not a joke I won’t take it lightly. If someone roped I don’t give a shit it’s low iq and cowardly.
ER >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> roping

FUCK normscum

• +1
Reactions: Bengt

Damn you are so cool and sociopath like

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Both are pussy ways to go out. If you wanna die go fight terrorists overseas. Go kamikaze tbh
Just fight for the jews br000000

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended
true honestly i remember desperately trying different methods of texting girls and whatnot. that shit wasnt fun

Muh roids

Your still a skinny fat framefel
You're an idiot who believes in terrorists. Keep fighting for the Jews, multinational corporations, and bankers.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and ZyzzReincarnate