The blackpill on development

sky is blue
ded srs? u lying I see it as red

sun-clouds-sky-red-54089.jpeg

You have to of ate nothing and mouth breathed all the time to of been truly fucked by development . If both your brothers are models it seems likely you would be good looking too diet is not insanely important to facial development as long as you ate enough. I never ate shit as a kid and I’m 3 inches taller than my dad and I have my mother’s bones in face I don’t think I could of changed anything by eating tbh maybe a little jaw size that’s all.
one is model, other just looks like a model compared to me. I really didn't eat shit, and i mouthbreathed all the time ater having my maxilla pushed back because i developed forward maxilla thanks to thumbsucking like toy i had, so whole face pushed back, i guess i didn't eat because i wanted to see my face also. I don't have chin, it's 5 cm long, and have small head body, in 20th percentile even tho i am 6'1''. I hope i am not that fucked and that it can be repaired, but it kinda looks like i am, i looked great as a kid and just kept getting worse with not eating anything untill i was 22 and moutbreathing all the time

Last edited:
one is model, other just looks like a model compared to me. I really didn't eat shit, and i mouthbreathed all the time ater having my maxilla pushed back because i developed forward maxilla thanks to thumbsucking like toy i had, so whole face pushed back, i guess i didn't eat because i wanted to see my face also. I don't have chin, it's 5 cm long, and have small head body, in 20th percentile even tho i am 6'1''. I hope i am not that fucked and that it can be repaired, but it kinda looks like i am, i looked great as a kid and just kept getting worse with not eating anything untill i was 22 and moutbreathing all the time
yeah this world is cruel

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and WBC323