The blackpill on development

@cocainecowboy is the real normie ngl
hitting nerve spots left and right

giphy.gif

the environment theory is a meme and always will be a meme.

chad eat's coco puffs and McDonald's,

I genuinely don't think there would be a single good looking teenage boy running home after school to take his K2 and D3. What a meme.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2846 and forwardgrowth
Lol I’m well aware of sunk costs since I majored in Econ, doesn’t really apply here; sunk costs would apply to someone who just keeps spending money on surgeries to try to get to an unattainable goal, but because ofhow much time and effort they’ve put into it, will continue to do so.

View attachment 200192
a lot of people do that here

the environment theory is a meme and always will be a meme.

chad eat's coco puffs and McDonald's,

I genuinely don't think there would be a single good looking teenage boy running home after school to take his K2 and D3. What a meme.

You mean this during developmental years too right? Just wanna make sure.
@cocainecowboy final question, you’ve never seen anything or been shown that environment would have ANY significant effect on non-deformed developing faces, right?

Things are utter shit right now because of our environment jfl, imagine not seeing this

Air quality, water, so many environmental factors regulate gene and hormonal expression

Last edited:
You mean this during developmental years too right? Just wanna make sure.
@cocainecowboy final question, you’ve never seen anything or been shown that environment would have ANY significant effect on non-deformed developing faces, right?
dude im not making absolute statements etc

im just talking ideas into the air. on one end i dont give a fuck, but i like to argue with people nevertheless :lul:

Giphy 34

"I, If, if, i.. don't get home and take my
K2 and D3 my jaw ill recess into my neck"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 3195 and 4 others
dude im not making absolute statements etc

im just talking ideas into the air. on one end i dont give a fuck, but i like to argue with people nevertheless :lul:

But you believe environment during development makes no noticeable difference in facial aesthetics right?

Or if noticeable not significant or important.

But you believe environment during development makes no noticeable difference in facial aesthetics right?
no i never said that

u start on 0 and ur supposed to end up 0, but you can end up -1, however incels think u can end up +1. im not arguing you cant go from 0 to -1, im arguing u cant go from 0 to 1 or -1 to 1

you can go from -1 to 0 though

• JFL
Reactions: forwardgrowth
no i never said that

u start on 0 and ur supposed to end up 0, but you can end up -1, however incels think u can end up +1. im not arguing you cant go from 0 to -1, im arguing u cant go from 0 to 1 or -1 to 1

Unreal gymnastics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nastynas and Deleted member 2486
no i never said that

If 1 means attractive, then your argument is that most people are at 0, and they wouldn’t have gotten to 1 with environment, they would have to have been born at 1, but they can easily have become a -1 because of environment?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
no i never said that

Basically you saying that good enviroment helps us to reach our 100% potential.

Basically you saying that good enviroment helps us to reach our 100% potential.
i never said bad environment can't make you a NEGATIVE impact on your development. what im arguing is incels think they're negatively impacted, but they're not and they cope with this thinking they could've been attractive instead realising they have bad genetics

If 1 means attractive, then your argument is that most people are at 0, and they wouldn’t have gotten to 1 with environment, they would have to have been born at 1, but they can easily have become a -1 because of environment?
0 means basic DNA potential. what ur supposed to be at ideal development

-1 means environment negatively affecting your development. baby sleeping on only 1 side consistently. mouthbreathing, malnoutrition, using PEDS too early resulting in closing growth paltes etc. these can make your development go from 0 to -1

" +1 " is not "good looking", but this idealised version of themselves that was never supposed to exist bcuz they dotn have the DNA for it

so close yet so far

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
i never said bad environment can't make you a NEGATIVE impact on your development. what im arguing is incels think they're negatively impacted, but they're not and they cope with this thinking they could've been attractive instead realising they have bad genetics

no. 0 means environment negatively affecting your development. baby sleeping on only 1 side consistently. mouthbreathing, malnoutrition, using PEDS too early resulting in closing growth paltes etc. these can make your development go from 0 to -1

" +1 " is not "good looking", but this idealised version of themselves that was never supposed to exist bcuz they dotn have the DNA for it

so close yet so far

My mistake, I conflated “attractive” with genetic potential.
But I’m still confused; you say 0 is environment negatively affecting development and 1 is environment not constraining your genetic potential, so then what’s the point of -1? For people who suffered extreme trauma or something? Or just a more extreme version of 0?

My mistake, I conflated “attractive” with genetic potential.
But I’m still confused; you say 0 is environment negatively affecting development and 1 is environment not constraining your genetic potential, so then what’s the point of -1? For people who suffered extreme trauma or something? Or just a more extreme version of 0?
i edited my post in the meantime. i wrote 0 instead of -1

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
i edited my post in the meantime. i wrote 0 instead of -1

So the only issue you had with my characterization of your argument was the conflation of attractive with “maximize genetic potential” right?

So the only issue you had with my characterization of your argument was the conflation with attractive and “maximize genetic potential” right?
i didnt closely read the argument. the way i read things is I skip words here and there and just run through the text to get the idea

i feel we're arguing on different fields

you think im arguing that environment has no possible impact on development, because I say most people aren't negatively affected by environment just bc they don't have anteface. what im saying is environment definitely can have a BIG impact, in the negative territory, assymetries (one leg longer than other causing whole body assymetriesy over decade for examle), but most people's face ive seen on psl dont really seem to be "recessed". they're recessed compared to jordan barrett, but they're not recessesed compared to the average people. average people are supposed to be average people and not jordan barret bc. then everybody is jordan barret and his existence has no point

its just a depressing ideology coming to realisation that you're insignificant, nothing special

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
JFL at thinking environment doesn't matter:

One of the theories behind the Dutch being so tall is because of their milk and cheese consumption, not genetics. Genetically they're quite similar to other white Western-Euros. But the average Dutchman heightmogs the Germancuck to death. Why? MILKIES.

The height difference between North and South Koreans are a perfect example - both country have the same people, genetically. Yet the average North Korean is 3-5 inches shorter than the average South Korean.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 1973 and forwardgrowth
JFL at thinking environment doesn't matter:

One of the theories behind the Dutch being so tall is because of their milk and cheese consumption, not genetics. Genetically they're quite similar to other white Western-Euros. But the average Dutchman heightmogs the Germancuck to death. Why? MILKIES.

The height difference between North and South Koreans are a perfect example - both country have the same people, genetically. Yet the average North Korean is 3-5 inches shorter than the average South Korean.

Think we’re mainly talking facial aesthetics here though.

My parents and relatives all have insane bone structure + I had mad angularity as a kid, plus I can tell I’m recessed rn.

I have pictures of what I could’ve been. Haunted me for years ngl

same bro we gotta get as close as we can now :(

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
Think we’re mainly talking facial aesthetics here though.
You think N. Korea has as many Changs as S. Korea? It's about bone development at the end of the day - if you think environment can affect height then what makes you think it won't affect the jaw?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
You think N. Korea has as many Changs as S. Korea? It's about bone development at the end of the day - if you think environment can affect height then what makes you think it won't affect the jaw?
I do think it would, within your “genetic potential” I just think @cocainecowboy ’s definition of genetic potential withstands scrutiny.

@cocainecowboy Understood, we definitely agree on environment possibly having bad negative effects.
What I’m trying to hone in on is your definition of genetic potential... so I’ll go back to you’re admittedly useful analogy:

0 means basic DNA potential. what ur supposed to be at ideal development

-1 means environment negatively affecting your development. baby sleeping on only 1 side consistently. mouthbreathing, malnoutrition, using PEDS too early resulting in closing growth paltes etc. these can make your development go from 0 to -1

" +1 " is not "good looking", but this idealised version of themselves that was never supposed to exist bcuz they dotn have the DNA for it.

If you consider 0 to be the neutral starting point, and -1 negative impact of environment, then you don’t believe in +1 POSITIVE impact of environment, or if you do it’s all constrained by genetics right? So as an example, if a kid practiced perfect oral posture and did mewing and chewing and all that, @cocainecowboy you believe there’s a genetic potential that would prevent most people from getting positive change from that?

Last edited:
@cocainecowboy Understood, we definitely agree on environment possibly having bad negative effects.

If you consider 0 to be the neutral starting point, and -1 negative impact of environment, then you don’t believe in +1 POSITIVE impact of environment, or if you do it’s all constrained by genetics right? So as an example, if a kid practiced perfect oral posture and did mewing and chewing and all that, @cocainecowboy you believe there’s a genetic potential that would prevent most people from getting positive change from that?

it would be not very wise to say there's zero chance of positive benefits, but i refuse to believe non-clinically recessed people would look marginally different given they did every aspie lookism environment trope there is. thats why i said 98% cuz i leave a little leeway for the chance of you looking "slightly" better than "average conditions/environment", but yes, I do believe most people reach of what "they're supposed to" look like give or take

it would be not very wise to say there's zero chance of positive benefits, but i refuse to believe non-clinically recessed people would look marginally different given they did every aspie lookism environment trope there is. thats why i said 98% cuz i leave a little leeway for the chance of you looking "slightly" better than "average conditions/environment", but yes, I do believe most people reach of what "they're supposed to" look like give or take

Do you disagree with the statement:

As long as you do it as a kid, all the mewing, chewing, palatal expansion tongue posture stuff would create dramatic positive results. Enough to show that what most people consider to be their “genetic potential” is actually far lower than it really is.

?

Do you disagree with the statement:

As long as you do it as a kid, all the mewing, chewing, palatal expansion tongue posture stuff would create dramatic positive results. Enough to show that what most people consider to be their “genetic potential” is actually far lower than it really is.

?
yes i do disagree on the note that it could create "dramatic" results if you're comparing to an ideolostical example where the same person becomes a 0 aka non recessed. if you take a person who becomes recessed due to mouthbreathing, then chewing mewing bla bla can create a "dramatic" contrast, so you can argue "muhh environment" made him a lot better looking but its just rather acting as a preventitive measure of not becoming recessed. if you have decent conditions (not aspie lookism perfect, just overall good) growing up and you're not severely malnutritioned you're going to end up looking what ur supposed to be looking like and extra steps such as mewing wouldn't have had made a noticeable difference in what you look like, at least not on the level it would unfluence your perceived attractiveness by women

@PrettyBoyMaxxing it’s the other way around. Saying development is cope and you have to be born chad is a cope for improper development. Also, if your genetics aren’t maxxed out, then you’re deformed. You haven’t formed properly.

@PrettyBoyMaxxing it’s the other way around. Saying development is cope and you have to be born chad is a cope for improper development. Also, if your genetics aren’t maxxed out, then you’re deformed. You haven’t formed properly.
but then again you are an another person arguing facepuller is legit, so i cant take ur word seriously

like its not even about my persona or w/e, its jsut a random basement tool that fucks with ur face with 0 history of before/afters, 0 safety etc.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
if you have decent conditions (not aspie lookism perfect, just overall good) growing up and you're not severely malnutritioned you're going to end up looking what ur supposed to be looking like.

Would you consider extractions as not decent conditions?

So you don’t think something like IPD could change to a POSITIVE degree from someone who had “decent” conditions?

cope its 98% genetics

"muhh environment" was always about just a band-aid for a peace of mind of "what could've been". you can't surpass ur genetic limit. if both ur momma and papa are recessed then don't be surprised ur not jordan barrett. no amount of mewing, chewing, facepulling, bonesmashing could've made you chad. most people are genetically not destined to be chad. it is possible to "stunt" the growth, but most people here aren't stunted to a clinical degree. you need to be severely malnutritioned, take certain brain altering drugs, be growth hormone deficient and so on

this forum is a bunch of normies with normie parents crying over they werent born chad therefore they can't get away with subpar social skills and fear or rejection
Last paragraph is 100% true but at a high enough perspective it's all environment
Genetics is just a set of instructions telling your body how to develop. If we can fuck with the "how" part, it's over, we win. And we're slowly learning (as a human race, not this forum) how to do just that.
For example - my 14 year old son's genes are saying to release X hgh? Nah, how about 3X.

but then again you are an another person arguing facepuller is legit, so i cant take ur word seriously

like its not even about my persona or w/e, its jsut a random basement tool that fucks with ur face with 0 history of before/afters, 0 safety etc.
There will always be naysayers when a new idea is proposed. Either way my support for facepulling doesn’t discredit my original statement.

Last two sentences are pretty much my position @cocainecowboy , you just think most people hit their genetic potential and the rest are coping, I think most people definitively don’t.
Last paragraph is 100% true but at a high enough perspective it's all environment
Genetics is just a set of instructions telling your body how to develop. If we can fuck with the "how" part, it's over, we win. And we're slowly learning (as a human race, not this forum) how to do just that.
For example - my 14 year old son's genes are saying to released X hgh? Nah, how about 3X.

Well put and the same applies to facial development.

Im not a pro facepulling person myself. But @varbrah achieved growth when he did it anchored to MSE. If you’re just trying to face pull on its own it’s likely pointless

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Luke LLL
For example - my 14 year old son's genes are saying to release X hgh? Nah, how about 3X.
Last two sentences are pretty much my position @cocainecowboy , you just think most people hit their genetic potential and the rest are coping, I think most people definitively don’t.

i didnt say i dont believe in epigenetics / gene-expression. i very much believe in it regarding various fields such as health, longevity etc. but specifically facial bone development i don't believe most people who don't have clinical conditions such as GH deficiency, malnutritoned, get extratictions, ergonomical assimetries, sleeping on one side excessively as a baby, bas posture etc. can all negatively influence your growth, but ON AVERAGE most people don't have these to a pathological degree so they're marginally different looking than they're supposed to be

my argument sort of crosses over to looks theory a too bit. its like im not saying everyone eaches 0, some people onyl reach -0,05 whichs close to 0 but not perfect, i.e slept on 1 side a little too much and that caused a little bit of eye assymetry, like 1 mm or smth. im not arguing that if he slept perfectly he wouldn't have been be able to reach "0" instead of -0,05, but in terms of grand scheme of things, in how women respond to you at -0,05 and 0 is the same as your harmony and most improtant ratios like midface (unless not mouthbreathing etc) are intact and women can "sum up" your genetic value either way

so my argument is more so 95% of posters didn't have looks defining environmental factors influencing their looks treshold in the sexual marketplace even if they haven't necessarily reached their "perfect genetic potential"

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
i didnt say i dont believe in epigenetics / gene-expression. i very much believe in it regarding various fields such as health, longevity etc. but specifically facial bone development i don't believe most people who don't have clinical conditions such as GH deficiency, malnutritoned, get extratictions, ergonomical assimetries, sleeping on one side excessively as a baby, bas posture etc. can all negatively influence your growth, but ON AVERAGE most people don't have these to a pathological degree so they're marginally different looking than they're supposed to be

my argument sort of crosses over to looks theory a too bit. its like im not saying everyone eaches 0, some people onyl reach -0,05 whichs close to 0 but not perfect, i.e slept on 1 side a little too much and that caused a little bit of eye assymetry, like 1 mm or smth. im not arguing that if he slept perfectly he wouldn't have been be able to reach "0" instead of -0,05, but in terms of grand scheme of things, in how women respond to you at -0,05 and 0 is the same as your harmony and most improtant ratios like midface (unless not mouthbreathing etc) are intact and women can "sum up" your genetic value either way

so my argument is more so 95% of posters didn't have looks defining environmental factors influencing their looks treshold in the sexual marketplace even if they haven't necessarily reached their "perfect genetic potential"
Yeah I would say at that point it's impossible to know for sure. But what you're saying is very plausible.

so my argument is more so 95% of posters didn't have looks defining environmental factors influencing their looks treshold in the sexual marketplace even if they haven't necessarily reached their perfect "genetic potential"

Okay, I think I’ll try to make an analogy to try to represent my position, since it seems to benefit you. Remember this is strictly talking about Facial Aesthetics during development:

Negative Environmental Impact (extractions, malnutrition, etc.)
Decent Environmental Conditions (most people are around here, maybe minus a little bit)
Significant Positive Environmental Impact (trying something like mewing, palatal expansion, chewing, tongue posture as kids as kids)

You believe that the genetic limit is at yellow, while I believe in the green range being possible within your genetic limit, and if someone did what’s in the green parantheses they’d come out NOTICEABLY better than if they just did the yellow range.

Also please answer the IPD question I asked you:

So you don’t think something like IPD could change to a POSITIVE degree from someone who had “decent” conditions?

Okay, I think I’ll try to make an analogy to try to represent my position, since it seems to benefit you. Remember this is strictly talking about Facial Aesthetics during development:

Negative Environmental Impact (extractions, malnutrition, etc.)
Decent Environmental Conditions (most people are around here, maybe minus a little bit)
Significant Positive Environmental Impact (trying something like mewing, palatal expansion, chewing, tongue posture as kids as kids)

You believe that the genetic limit is at yellow, while I believe in the green range being possible within your genetic limit, and if someone did what’s in the green parantheses they’d come out NOTICEABLY better than if they just did the yellow range.

Also please answer the IPD question I asked you
yeah i already understood what you were trying to say and I say I disagreed with you on the keyword "dramatically or noteable better"

yes i do agree you may go over "0" or so aka over the yellow line, but above i argued the net difference between 0 and 0+X aka X is not significant to the degree it would influence your looks potential to a big degree. this is where we disagree, you think you could've been a lot better looking if you did X bunch of things and I don't believe you could've, albeit there could've been positives that TECHNICALLY influence your looks and dating performance, but PRACTICALLY it doesn't really. its theory vs. pragmatism once again. if you reached yellow you've reached the point of your facial development where you reap 90%+ of your NET psl potential and any sort of "mini improvement" over that point gets hit hard heavy by diminsihing returns to the point its not influential in your dating life

tldr: environment (regarding looks) is not the reason people here are incels (in my opinion of course)

yeah i already understood what you were trying to say and I say I disagreed with you on the keyword "dramatically or noteable better"

yes i do agree you may go over "0" or so aka over the yellow line, but above i argued the net difference between 0 and 0+X aka X is not significant to the degree it would influence your looks potential to a big degree. this is where we disagree, you think you could've been a lot better looking if you did X bunch of things and I don't believe you could've, albeit there could've been positives that TECHNICALLY influence your looks and dating performance, but PRACTICALLY it doesn't really. its theory vs. pragmatism once again. if you reached yellow you've reached the point of your facial development where you reap 90%+ of your NET psl potential and any sort of "mini improvement" over that point gets hit hard heavy by diminsihing returns to the point its not influential in your dating life

tldr: environment (regarding looks) is not the reason people here are incels (in my opinion of course)

Got it, so something like the IPD example, you’d say just wouldn’t be possible to a significant degree right? As long as you had decent conditions like you say, you got as much as you possibly could have?

im not very sure on IPD, it sounds something like hightly inheritable from your parent and less influenced by environment

i think your IPD shouldnt change much compared to POSITIVE vs. decent level of environment, if at all

• +1

Then what's the reason most people are incels here?

your parents made you ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
im not very sure on IPD, it sounds something like hightly inheritable from your parent and less influenced by environment

i think your IPD shouldnt change much compared to POSITIVE vs. decent level of environment, if at all

Okay. Based on this back and forth, unless you’re just a contrarian for contrarians sake, my thread should be enough to prove you wrong. Appreciate the fact you were much more receptive to having a conversation this time around vs a prior back and forth we had regarding the feasibility to actually have someone below average become above average facially.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, HighIQcel and Deleted member 2756
your parents made you ugly

This is such an overly simplistic thing to say. Sounds like you don’t know much about orthotropics in children.

Case studies of kids getting Dentofacial treatment to NOT look like their parents

Then what's the reason most people are incels here?
there's multiple factors contributing:

1. hypergamy due to media, technology and feminism
2. on average they're average in looks
3. not socially dominant, don't take opportunities with less good looking girls so they dont develop sexual confidence early on, that carries over their entire life
4. parenting problems in general, either cuck dad or overprotective mom etc.

also another reason: unironically, they spend too much time online instead of around people (girls and boys both) therefore they're less exposed to women. its just maths and numbers, being NT and "low inhib" is a lot more about exposing yourself to a large number of women therefore your chances exponentially increases. this is how ugly people get laid.

^
right place right time theory
jsut be lucky theory

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, SixFootManlet, Deleted member 2756 and 1 other person
  • +1
not socially dominant, don't take opportunities with less good looking girls so they dont develop sexual confidence early on, that carries over their entire life
this this this, nothing other than this.

i've said it before and I'll say it again, about 15% of this forum are truecels, the rest are average dudes that have no social life. There should be threads made about trying to destroy inhibitions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
this this this, nothing other than this.

i've said it before and I'll say it again, about 15% of this forum are truecels, the rest are average dudes that have no social life. There should be threads made about trying to destroy inhibitions.
acid and shrooms. shrooms and acid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
it was bait lol

What would be your thoughts on this father son case study? Son got on orthotropic/dentofacial orthodontic therapy early on and literally undid any resemblance he had to his father, growth wise:
129D23F1 D138 4AD0 9F8E CAA3D9463ADB

Also @cocainecowboy this seems like a significant POSITIVE CHANGE, he underwent palatal expansion with appliance and maxillary and Mandibular protraction through proper oral posture and appliance.

He was already becoming his father looks wise.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, ascendingautist, SixFootManlet and 1 other person
cope its 98% genetics

"muhh environment" was always about just a band-aid for a peace of mind of "what could've been". you can't surpass ur genetic limit. if both ur momma and papa are recessed then don't be surprised ur not jordan barrett. no amount of mewing, chewing, facepulling, bonesmashing could've made you chad. most people are genetically not destined to be chad. it is possible to "stunt" the growth, but most people here aren't stunted to a clinical degree. you need to be severely malnutritioned, take certain brain altering drugs, be growth hormone deficient and so on

this forum is a bunch of normies with normie parents crying over they werent born chad therefore they can't get away with subpar social skills and fear or rejection
its not even about parents, its just genetic recombination, both barret and dicaprio had subhuman parents