the book of illusionary arts

Deleted member 21192

Deleted member 21192

this place fucking sucks
Hey,
Figured I would write this guide for people who give a shit I guess.
This guide only works for specific people in specific circumstances. If you are subhuman just buy a halloween mask theory
This guide is a guide on how to use illusionary tricks to look better / fix facial issues.

1. The classic squinching. This is pretty fucking stupid but whatever I guess works for photofraud. Old and publicly known as fuck.
2. Method to lower UEE: Squinch, but your goal is to get your eyelashes stuck in your brow. This will give them a slight lift. You don't have to do this every time you blink. This is just a little trick that works for a few minutes. If you are autistic enough you can do this infinitely I guess.
3. Ice hooding: this isn't an illusionary method but it helps
4. Other UEE info: UEE can also be caused based on the angle your head is tilted at. Looking straight/up will minimize UEE

1. Ear piercings can help your ears and face overall. May not work if your ears are subhuman.

1. Ear piercings can actually give the illusion of your FWHR being bigger, as well as zygos seeming more defined.

If you need to get hollow cheeks and you don't have it legit, it will be a lighting and angle trick.
1. If you look down at your phone with a source of light above and behind you, then you can fake hollow cheeks. Only works if your BF% isn't dogshit and your bone structure is fairly not shitty.

1. beard or BTFO basically you can't fake a lower third too well
2. you can jut or reangle your jaw in photos but beyond that not much you can do
3. also if your gonions are outward, you can try to hypertrophy masseters but thats lowkey cope
outward gonion test:
clench your jaw, and see what your gonions do

1. if you are balding fr get on minoxidil or something who cares about ED you arent having sex anyways
2. you can use makeup eyeliner type shit to fake a hair lineup if you are chadly enough to use makeup
3. a hat can hide your hairline and can also fix a shitty forehead

1. if you tattoo your nose and follow the principles of design (Helmholtz illusion), you can make your nose appear different
horizontal lines make your nose seem slimmer and taller, vertical lines do the opposite. you would want to do this subtly or you will seem like a fucking idiot
2. you can also just do makeup shit

1. seriously how fucking hard is it for you to take care of your skin? losers fr
2. makeup
3. ghetto dermarolling - if you are insane enough, you can use a razor and cut into the areas where your skin is shitty. the cut will hide the acne better. more masculine to have a cut on your face than some stupid acne

1. hit the gym you fat fuck
2. posture actually does a lot in photos, i don't have to explain this one you can figure this out on your own

just die

have fun ig

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SoonToAscend, Deleted member 15854 and incel194012940
tagging monkeys
@enchanted_elixir @Predeterminism @Phillybeard1996 @zv1212 @Hiraeth @Prettyboy @incel194012940 @deadlock @SoonToAscend @fucclife

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend, Phillybeard1996, Deleted member 1660 and 1 other person
no replies L rizz

• JFL
Reactions: Anubis
tagging monkeys
@enchanted_elixir @Predeterminism @Phillybeard1996 @zv1212 @Hiraeth @Prettyboy @incel194012940 @deadlock @SoonToAscend @fucclife
Can’t believe I made the tags. Any specific reason?

Hey,
This guide only works for specific people in specific circumstances. If you are subhuman just buy a halloween mask theory
This guide is a guide on how to use illusionary tricks to look better / fix facial issues.

1. The classic squinching. This is pretty fucking stupid but whatever I guess works for photofraud. Old and publicly known as fuck.
2. Method to lower UEE: Squinch, but your goal is to get your eyelashes stuck in your brow. This will give them a slight lift. You don't have to do this every time you blink. This is just a little trick that works for a few minutes. If you are autistic enough you can do this infinitely I guess.
4. Other UEE info: UEE can also be caused based on the angle your head is tilted at. Looking straight/up will minimize UEE

1. Ear piercings can help your ears and face overall. May not work if your ears are subhuman.

1. Ear piercings can actually give the illusion of your FWHR being bigger, as well as zygos seeming more defined.

If you need to get hollow cheeks and you don't have it legit, it will be a lighting and angle trick.
1. If you look down at your phone with a source of light above and behind you, then you can fake hollow cheeks. Only works if your BF% isn't dogshit and your bone structure is fairly not shitty.

2. you can jut or reangle your jaw in photos but beyond that not much you can do
3. also if your gonions are outward, you can try to hypertrophy masseters but thats lowkey cope
outward gonion test:

1. if you are balding fr get on minoxidil or something who cares about ED you arent having sex anyways
2. you can use makeup eyeliner type shit to fake a hair lineup if you are chadly enough to use makeup

1. if you tattoo your nose and follow the principles of design (Helmholtz illusion), you can make your nose appear different
horizontal lines make your nose seem slimmer and taller, vertical lines do the opposite. you would want to do this subtly or you will seem like a fucking idiot

1. seriously how fucking hard is it for you to take care of your skin? losers fr
2. makeup
3. ghetto dermarolling - if you are insane enough, you can use a razor and cut into the areas where your skin is shitty. the cut will hide the acne better. more masculine to have a cut on your face than some stupid acne

2. posture actually does a lot in photos, i don't have to explain this one you can figure this out on your own

just die

have fun ig
Bro where’s the lip routine. Also height maxing has some ways. Tbh you missed a lot of maxes but a decent starter guide.

when i clench, i can see masseter protrude, does this men outward gonion?

Bro where’s the lip routine. Also height maxing has some ways. Tbh you missed a lot of maxes but a decent starter guide.
this isn't a maxxing guide, this is an illusion guide

op

Hey,

outward gonion test:

2. makeup

just die

have fun ig
OP it's over if you aren't inject black market substances this forum told you to do to fix any of this

this isn't a maxxing guide, this is an illusion guide
Scrub ur lips with a wet towel. Makes ur lips full fit like 20 seconds