The Brutal Pill of Manhood.

john2

john2

Gyneolatry Fiend
If you lose a fight against a woman, be it a casual arm wrestling match or a professional mma fight ... it's beyond over.

And I usually don't promote roping, but in this case, if you lose to a woman, you have failed to live life as a man.
You should be searching for the blade in your drawer for slitting your wrist. If you're a manlet, you should be forming the noose to your shoe lace, tied to your doorknob.

It's brutally shameful and excruciating to bear/cope with the fact of losing to the meme gender, in something men were designed for.

So my advice to all of you out here is that, aim to be the strongest version of yourself and at least strength train, regardless of if you like it or not, to be stronger than the average female.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Dwarfmaxxer
I’ll never take an L to a woman

• +1
Reactions: john2 and Deleted member 685
Being a real man literally just means being atleast 6ft, high prenatal T and masculine looking

"Just behave alpha bro"

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and john2
I’ll never take an L to a woman
Good man.
Being a real man literally just means being atleast 6ft, high prenatal T and masculine looking

"Just behave alpha bro"
True, normies cope so hard. I've got literal 5'10" white foids with trained limbs walking in my uni campus who mog the manlet curry, arab and gook normies to self harm.

It's also sad to see so many women with high prenatal T with masc faces too, it puts men to shame.

So many nerds and simps too, the ignorance is really of the roof here.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 685 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
any man who loses to a woman is no true man

they're subhumans, and abominations of our gender.

• +1
Reactions: john2
any man who loses to a woman is no true man

they're subhumans, and abominations of our gender.
Yes.

It's even more brutal than the looks pill imo. A man must be able to 'mog' a woman.

And 'mogging' a woman literally means being able to either put her to control or kill her with your bare fists at your wish.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton