@the bull is so bitter of me because...

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
He was low iq and fell for the 'face is everything' meme.

Meanwhile i focused on my career, money, physique and ALSO FACE.

Wow, who would've thought that things other than face matter once you are mtn???

Like there's no way right.

• Hmm...
Reactions: looksmac
Why the bull lives rent free though?

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
This is why i keep writing these essays cause so many autists here think they can get surgery and looksmax and become so terra chad (never gonna happen) and then they'll have women throw themselves at them. Like no you won't.

• +1
Reactions: Moggkrates
both of you are alt accounts of the same user

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, try2beme, JohnDoe and 2 others
Every nigga here will learn the hard way i'm telling you. While it's true that a nigga who's chad can steal your girl even if your rich etc.

A nigga with a good high status job, who is atleast MTN pulling up in a whipped out car and can go on holidays a lot can steal your girl fast bro even if you're chadlite. You'll learn fast looks isn't everything past MTN.

He just acts tough because he is italian and needs to larp as crazy and unstable in front of the europeans. The poor guy in real life is like Spongebob hunting jellyfish

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Why are you obsessed with the bull?

Brother never. I would never be jealous of a people doing better in life and relationships(unless it involves my oneitis still would get over it imo). I don't like and support slaying or degenerate things but he had a realisation that its bad and he should be in a relationship with hqnp women and I admire him for that. I say why not hqnp Stacy aswell. See I would be very happy if that happens. I am not jealous bro just that he challenges my world view and expects me to accept it. He is the most popular slayer of the forum. And is redpilled. now imagine a baseball player is the top 1 player of the football with the help of baseball techniques(extremely shitty analogy sorry but u get it right). I believe in looks theory in modern relationships and he is aligned more with someone like tate's. I still understand it's for privacy reasons but u get it why I think that. Micheal bahi told me. I think probably PSL autism. Sorry for late reply my phone switched off. Also pm face bhai slays.

Last edited: