The city I live in is over 50% ethnic (in Germany)

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
JFL, I just looked at the statistics and 51% in this city has a migration background.

And I swear with young people its even more, I would assume like 60% of young people are ethnic, kids in Kindergarten the percentage should be even higher.

In highschool I was the only german guy in my class, everyone else was ethnic jfl. Mostly turks, arabs and eastern europeans.

But somehow JBW doesn't work in this city, foids here prefer turks and arabs.

Brutal:feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: galego123, enchanted_elixir, incel194012940 and 28 others
what race r u?

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Yup western europe is barely white tbh

I went to europe on snap maps and all the stories were by Arabs/Turks

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, poopoohead, galego123 and 18 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 14848 and 4 others
5'11. Tbh maybe I cope when I say the german average zoomer height isn't 6'1 like some people claim.

Here it is more like 5'10 cause of the many ethnics.

• +1
Reactions: AllesScheiße, currylightskin and Deleted member 18840
Just imagined my home village filled with white people and it indeed sounds brutal. We should all stick to our own tbh not racist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, TsarTsar444, ALP and 9 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 17291 and 3 others
5'11. Tbh maybe I cope when I say the german average zoomer height isn't 6'1 like some people claim.

Ppl are definitevely kinda taller than french where i live. But not big diff imo.
Yes germany is ethnic halo. If i was there i would gigachad instead of chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 14693 and currylightskin
take the merayad pill ya yakhoiii😸😸😸🤙🤙🤙

german aryan stacies only want merayads turkish cock😸🤙🤙🤙

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 17291 and 3 others
If in doubt watch this JFL. More like 80 arabs/turks.

So why do you think JBW doesn't work? Is it your face? Or something else? I guess some ethnic girl would definitely be ready to be with you considering you're not even a manlet.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 14693
I feel like I'm in Uzbekistan in Moscow sometimes. I would have been pretty butthurt if I cared about that stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Elvisandreaa, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
Hitler rolling in his grave 💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 16058, Deleted member 17829 and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Elvisandreaa, MikeMew'sBitch and 1 other person
bro I live in Canada looks like white central to me
Whiter than indians etc. but definitfly not ethnically european, trust me, most are turks/arabs/albanians. Indians and asians aren't here often (Mostly pakistanis if south asians)
So why do you think JBW doesn't work? Is it your face? Or something else? I guess some ethnic girl would definitely be ready to be with you considering you're not even a manlet.
Trust me, ethnic girls here have a completly different attitude. I could show you street interviews if you speak german where you see how low IQ there are and how they speak about white guys.

And its not like I will forever stay incel, but I definitifly don't have a halo with ethnic girls here. Some are nice, but those grow up in high class households. If they grew up in bad households you can forget them tbh.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Lmao, 11gaijin and 1 other person
Hitler * prefered muslims’over slavs. Its over tho cuz lots of slav niggas in germany now
Muslim is not a race. But Chechens, for example, is whiter than Russians if we go by facial features and not hair/eye color, because Russians are mongoloid hybrids. Ironically, we don't call Africans here "blacks", we call any ethnic including Caucasians and middle Asians blacks even though some of them are much closer to European phenotypes than the Russians.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 18840
great replacement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 16110 and 5 others

The Balkan migrants (Crots, Serbs etc...) Tend to be height moggers, I've had a 6'8 Croat in my class back in highschool

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Lihito, Lmao and 3 others
If in doubt watch this JFL. More like 80 arabs/turks.

Ethnic chad with fat white woman
Ethnic chad

:feelskek::feelskek:

Turkish manlet with white htb
Turkish manlet

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito, enchanted_elixir, BeenLMSsinceMSN and 13 others
Pack of Balkancels getting heightmogged by an asian woman

Pack of balkans

I swear Europe is a different dimension to the USA

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: galego123, Lihito, enchanted_elixir and 19 others
jbw isn't strong here because there are little to no chads and chadlites and at the same time ethnics are gatekeeping their women through thugmaxxing

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 18522 and 1 other person
Its
Insane how ethnic is a halo in germany. In france its a failo.
got cucked by a ethnic.

muhh JBW

But being a SFcel is also retarted, ethnic normies are mostly more based than whites tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: closedplatecel, Deprived, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others
got cucked by a ethnic.

muhh JBW

But being a SFcel is also retarted, ethnic normies are mostly more based than whites tbh.
over für dich wenn du sie nicht geghostet hast

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002

Good observation. Most girls in a place like that probably look at the native local population of men as cucks. And rightly so.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Danish_Retard, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others
JFL, I just looked at the statistics and 51% in this city has a migration background.

And I swear with young people its even more, I would assume like 60% of young people are ethnic, kids in Kindergarten the percentage should be even higher.

In highschool I was the only german guy in my class, everyone else was ethnic jfl. Mostly turks, arabs and eastern europeans.

Same here in eastern jewrope. I only see niggers, arabs and curries.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Richard_Hungwell, 11gaijin and 1 other person
Entire thread is retarded cope

Especially these dumbass, deluded, ignorant posts.

Good observation. Most girls in a place like that probably look at the native local population of men as cucks. And rightly so.
Pack of Balkancels getting heightmogged by an asian woman

View attachment 1751522

I swear Europe is a different dimension to the USA
Ethnic chad with fat white woman
View attachment 1751514
:feelskek::feelskek:

Turkish manlet with white htb
View attachment 1751519

Muslim is not a race. But Chechens, for example, is whiter than Russians if we go by facial features and not hair/eye color, because Russians are mongoloid hybrids. Ironically, we don't call Africans here "blacks", we call any ethnic including Caucasians and middle Asians blacks even though some of them are much closer to European phenotypes than the Russians.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Danish_Retard and Richard_Hungwell
LOL if u don't think JBW isn't real in Germany. Waok through a low status area, get low class results.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 18244 and Richard_Hungwell
yeah lots of coping ITT

• JFL
Entire thread is retarded cope

Especially these dumbass, deluded, ignorant posts.
You're a leftwing retard whistling in the wind. Isn't there some kind of SJW type forum where you would be much happier spending your time?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Richard_Hungwell and 11gaijin
You're a leftwing retard whistling in the wind. Isn't there some kind of SJW type forum where you would be much happier spending your time?

I didn't know talking like a cuck made you right wing.

it's ironic fo
r hitler's country ngl

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Richard_Hungwell
But being a SFcel is also retarted, ethnic normies are mostly more based than whites tbh
When your country will be 90% non white, you'll realize what is nationalism, who is truly "based" and who is against you

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: galego123, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 17291 and 7 others
LOL if u don't think JBW isn't real in Germany. Waok through a low status area, get low class results.
This is the city center/shopping area jfl

• JFL
Vorbei für westdeutsche Großstädte. Die Zukunft des Germanen liegt in Ostdeutschland.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
There is no way you're not in a low status area if it's +50% ethnic in germany

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Danish_Retard
Same here in eastern jewrope. I only see niggers, arabs and curries.
There are no Indians or blacks in Eastern Europe. JFL at Eastern Europeans wanting to relate to westerners and pretending ethnics are rushing into their countries. No wonder when I arguing with this guy on America he seems to have little knowledge. Eastern Europeans are being replaced by black people in their countries? Ok mate

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, disillusioned, enchanted_elixir and 5 others
Getting vaccinated is cucked If you aske me. Cuck.

Another extremely cucked comment from this confederate cuck.

Vaxxed = high T, confident in his own society's technology

Anti-vaxxed = feminist, primitivist, left-wing, afraid of needles

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Danish_Retard and Richard_Hungwell

Women were significantly more likely to express a desire to delay or reject the Covid-19 vaccine than men were, which is consistent with the existing literature on vaccine hesitancy. Women were also more likely than men to state that the vaccine was too new, that they were fearful of side effects, and that they had a medical contraindication to the vaccine. Men and women were equally likely to state that their philosophical or religious beliefs prohibit vaccination.

• Hmm...
I went to school in a fairly big city in Canada and out of a class of like 30 kids there were only like 3 or 4 white kids.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 20056, Deleted member 17291 and 4 others