The city I live in is over 50% ethnic (in Germany)

JFL, I just looked at the statistics and 51% in this city has a migration background.

And I swear with young people its even more, I would assume like 60% of young people are ethnic, kids in Kindergarten the percentage should be even higher.

In highschool I was the only german guy in my class, everyone else was ethnic jfl. Mostly turks, arabs and eastern europeans.

But somehow JBW doesn't work in this city, foids here prefer turks and arabs.

Brutal:feelswhy:
Do german girls date ethnics???

Another extremely cucked comment from this confederate cuck.

Vaxxed = high T, confident in his own society's technology

Anti-vaxxed = feminist, primitivist, left-wing, afraid of needles
2256713 mmexport1609927150240
2256715 mmexport1609927162902
Mmexport1609927844882 jpg
2256712 mmexport1609927156576

I've shot up way too much crystal meth to be afraid of any needles.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20056, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 3828 and 3 others
JFL, I just looked at the statistics and 51% in this city has a migration background.

And I swear with young people its even more, I would assume like 60% of young people are ethnic, kids in Kindergarten the percentage should be even higher.

In highschool I was the only german guy in my class, everyone else was ethnic jfl. Mostly turks, arabs and eastern europeans.

U mean they prefer GL brown guys right?

Guess the dom masc thing is what does it, or do prettyboy liberal brown guys do well too?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Deutschland ist gefickt; wir müssen eine Lösung für die ganzen Ethnics hier finden

• +1
There are no Indians or blacks in Eastern Europe. JFL at Eastern Europeans wanting to relate to westerners and pretending ethnics are rushing into their countries. No wonder when I arguing with this guy on America he seems to have little knowledge. Eastern Europeans are being replaced by black people in their countries? Ok mate
Another dindu. 10 years ago there were not a single shitskin. Now every food delivery service guy is a curry. I go to a bus stop and I see 5 niggers. Not to mention that EU forces to take shitskins from middle east too.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 16058
Another dindu. 10 years ago there were not a single shitskin. Now every food delivery service guy is a curry. I go to a bus stop and I see 5 niggers. Not to mention that EU forces to take shitskins from middle east too.
lmao vilnieciai cbb kaunas on top 💪

lmao vilnieciai cbb kaunas on top 💪
Tai koks skirtumas lmao. Pusė Lietuvos yra Vilniuje. Šiap tai litvinai net nėra white. Receding hairlines, bulvės snukis ir t.t Bet tuoj viskas baigsis, nes rusiukai arba visus nx į gulagus iškiš arba visas pasaulis taps krateriu. Gaila, kad negavau panolaifinti.

Lithuania takes shitskins?

lmaoo

Lithuania takes shitskins?

lmaoo
Doesn't matter. Soon the whole jewrope is going to be one big crater so that dindu and his friends could move there.

Lmao sure man

Lmao sure man
Ok, ok. Let me pander to you. Europe is 100% white and eastern europe is 100% asian. Shitskins only live in their holes. If you ethnics on TV that's just media propaganda since they don't exist.

Ok, ok. Let me pander to you. Europe is 100% white and eastern europe is 100% asian. Shitskins only live in their holes. If you ethnics on TV that's just media propaganda since they don't exist.
No let me pander to you. Eastern Europe is 200% African and there are no white people to be found. Whites exist on tv that’s just media propaganda since they don’t exist. Muh I’m being replaced- an Eastern European trying to relate to westerners who actually have desirable countries where ethnics rush to. Go beat your wife and get drunk now I’m getting tired of this interaction

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Danish_Retard
No let me pander to you. Eastern Europe is 200% African and there are no white people to be found. Whites exist on tv that’s just media propaganda since they don’t exist. Muh I’m being replaced- an Eastern European trying to relate to westerners who actually have desirable countries where ethnics rush to. Go beat your wife and get drunk now I’m getting tired of this interaction
I live baltic shitholes. They are US puppet states and thus they have to take in refugees. Plenty of arabs/curries and negroes in here. 30% of the country is russian/polish. So pls. Birthrates are low too and shitskins proliferate really fast. As I've said it does not matter since the nuclear was is about to break out and thus the whole jewrope is going to be one hole. Maybe then you'll be able to call it a caliphate or whatever the fuck. But you're one of the most in-denial negro I've ever seen.

I live baltic shitholes. They are US puppet states and thus they have to take in refugees. Plenty of arabs/curries and negroes in here. 30% of the country is russian/polish. So pls. Birthrates are low too and shitskins proliferate really fast. As I've said it does not matter since the nuclear was is about to break out and thus the whole jewrope is going to be one hole. Maybe then you'll be able to call it a caliphate or whatever the fuck. But you're one of the most in-denial negro I've ever seen.
I just looked up statistics on black percentages in europe and I saw 0.01% more most Baltic nations. Where are the “lots of negros” . Idc about curries or Arabs. My point is there are no black people in your shithole, at least very little. Stop trying to relate to westerners mate. Your one of the most in denial ogres I’ve ever seen.

I just looked up statistics on black percentages in europe and I saw 0.01% more most Baltic nations. Where are the “lots of negros” . Idc about curries or Arabs. My point is there are no black people in your shithole, at least very little. Stop trying to relate to westerners mate. Your one of the most in denial ogres I’ve ever seen.
MAH STATISTICS FROM /POL/. They are useless. They state that there's 5% russians but they count vladimir agramovic as a citizen of baltic shitholes and thus they are not counted as russians. Also, what the fuck do you mean by "relate to westerners". I don't give a fuck about them. The only thing they did is turn this shithole into another zogged US military base.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 17872
🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷
INVASION SUCCESFUL
🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 14693
🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
WHY THE TAG IS JFL?
IT MUST BE OVER :lul::lul::lul:
:lul:

• JFL
HITLER IS SPINNING IN HIS GRAVE

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058 and Deleted member 14693
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, johncruz12345 and Sexually Disabled
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 14693
ded srs?
didn't know you were junkie
how did hyou recover? are you doing anything now? TELLLLLL MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!☕
I used to go to South East Asia about every other year to binge in ice. I'd usually binge for about 6 months straight. Didn't work or anything else during those times.

I just stopped. It was probably easier for me because I never mixed it with my work/regular life. Whenever the money dried up I'd go back to China and get a jop. Last time I did it was in September 2018 in Hong Kong. Had a short 4 day relapse before I got married.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
ded srs?
didn't know you were junkie
how did hyou recover? are you doing anything now? TELLLLLL MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!☕
I'm not doing any sorcery now. I Quit drinking in November 2019. When I came back to the States I played with a little bit of weed, but I haven't had any of that since November of last year. I'm sober as a judge. I don't even take Advil.

• +1
As a European I can tell you there’s 0 blacks past Germany infact blscks are levitated to UK/Ireland, France Sweden. Italy and Spain have a few but those are illegal immagritns.

Esteem europe has Arabs/Turks but that’s about it no curries or blacks in EE and even THEN THE ARAB/TURK ARE TRYING TO COME TO WESRERN EUROPE NOBODY WANTS TO LIVENIN EASTENR SHITROPE

I'm not doing any sorcery now. I Quit drinking in November 2019. When I came back to the States I played with a little bit of weed, but I haven't had any of that since November of last year. I'm sober as a judge. I don't even take Advil.
oh good☕

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
I used to go to South East Asia about every other year to binge in ice. I'd usually binge for about 6 months straight. Didn't work or anything else during those times.

I just stopped. It was probably easier for me because I never mixed it with my work/regular life. Whenever the money dried up I'd go back to China and get a jop. Last time I did it was in September 2018 in Hong Kong. Had a short 4 day relapse before I got married.
crazy shit
glad it's behind you☕

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Wtf what the actual

Attachments

• 2956983_turkish_manlet.png
    2956983_turkish_manlet.png
    120.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
MAH STATISTICS FROM /POL/. They are useless. They state that there's 5% russians but they count vladimir agramovic as a citizen of baltic shitholes and thus they are not counted as russians. Also, what the fuck do you mean by "relate to westerners". I don't give a fuck about them. The only thing they did is turn this shithole into another zogged US military base.
Ogre speak. Dn rd. Can’t pay attention to poor useless people like you

Weird my classes are like 80% white and I live in Toronto. You probably live(d) in a poor region where lots of immigrants went.
Are you counting the Slavs as white?

As a European I can tell you there’s 0 blacks past Germany infact blscks are levitated to UK/Ireland, France Sweden. Italy and Spain have a few but those are illegal immagritns.

Esteem europe has Arabs/Turks but that’s about it no curries or blacks in EE and even THEN THE ARAB/TURK ARE TRYING TO COME TO WESRERN EUROPE NOBODY WANTS TO LIVENIN EASTENR SHITROPE
Hmm...interesting. Sort of like how none of the Mexicans make it as far north as Canada, they always settle in the States.

Last edited:

Germany I saw loads of chadlite with low tier Asian women jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell

German girls prefer turks?

• Woah
OP lives in Frankfurt, the most multicultural city in whole of Europe, more then Paris or London :feelsuhh:, what a shit thread

• JFL
  • +1
OP lives in Frankfurt, the most multicultural city in whole of Europe, more then Paris or London :feelsuhh:, what a shit thread
That was literally the point of the thread bruh. that such a city exists right here in the middle of western europe

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and TsarTsar444
That was literally the point of the thread bruh. that such a city exists right here in the middle of western europe
Well...okay? Whats so wierd about that 51% figure? In fact it's shocking that its so low tbh, i saw like 10% germans in that city when i went to visit my Balkan aunt and cousin there

• +1
Well...okay? Whats so wierd about that 51% figure? In fact it's shocking that its so low tbh, i saw like 10% germans in that city when i went to visit my Balkan aunt and cousin there
51% is probably cope, its probably higher.

And you don't think its weird that a german city has so many ethnics jfl

• JFL
Turkish takeover 🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷

SFcels on suicide watch

• JFL
51% is probably cope, its probably higher.

And you don't think its weird that a german city has so many ethnics jfl
It isn't wierd because its only one city that has such insane numbers, and other cities in the whole Hesse region as well, thats actually ideal, putting the migrants from your country in like a few cities to the max while the real germans live out in the south and east ldaring on neetbuxing from ethnic and balkan subhumans workceling on bauschtel all day like dogs

• Woah
alot of german women prefer foreign cocks

• Woah

GERMANY IS CUCKED!!!
GERMANY IS NOT AN IMMIGRANT-BASED NATION!!!

• +1