The competition is just insane tbh

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Communism will win in the end
There's always a nigga ready to mog you everywhere
Today I was at the gym and I was pretty much mogging all niggas there both height and frame wise, the work out was going well cause of the dopamine rush...but then, all of the sudden, a 6'5(I think) buffed chadossaurus rex goes in and mogs me to alpha centauri

Ffs its just sad at this point

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, bladeeout, Deleted member 4416 and 9 others
throw that bad experience on the lazy people 1 inch taller than you with dad bods nitendo switch and a bad attitude, don’t quit

throw that bad experience on the lazy people 1 inch taller than you with dad bods nitendo switch and a bad attitude, don’t quit
I wont quit but the competition is just brutal, there's a lot of alien freaks out there

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout and Deleted member 5634
yeah its insanelossus dude

In Brazil? lmao allegedly, alegedly.

People in Sao Paolo looked the exact same as in Mexico City when I lived there.

• +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy

Theres still outliers everywhere, I see at least one 6'3 guy every fuckin day, most of them are fat subhumans but some are gymcellers

• +1
Reactions: pizza
I wont quit but the competition is just brutal, there's a lot of alien freaks out there
i look at it this way, if you play your cards right you’ll escape from certain shit and if your able to do stuff others decide not to out of laziness or fear

im living in mexico city rn it’s a parallel world where people view me as attractive, where in brazil do you recommend i move, im planning on doing a quick hop in a year

Imagine not being 6’5

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
PSL exaggerates competition, brutal moggings are such a rare occurrence let alone moggings

im looksmaxing before moving I don’t want people to know I was not born psl 6 smoking a cigarette out of the womb, does the south of brazil have a lot of subhumans in the private communities, im planning on renting out a place for me there

im looksmaxing before moving I don’t want people to know I was not born psl 6 smoking a cigarette out of the womb, does the south of brazil have a lot of subhumans in the private communities, im planning on renting out a place for me there
South Brazil has a lot of turbomoggers, Chico, marlon and rodrigo hilbert are all from there

i look at it this way, if you play your cards right you’ll escape from certain shit and if your able to do stuff others decide not to out of laziness or fear

im living in mexico city rn it’s a parallel world where people view me as attractive, where in brazil do you recommend i move, im planning on doing a quick hop in a year
lol Rio de Janeiro like any other tourist. Maybe Sao Paolo or Curitiba (is that how you say it?) Other than that every other part of Brazil in my experience is either Rio 2 or Bestgore, so idk ask OP.

my names rodrigo romero i want to add something to clean it up im 6”2 atm tbh if I can just belong ill be good what’s the culture like down there pretty segregated i imagine

I'm not competing. I was defeated at birth.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Chadrapist and Deleted member 8461
lol Rio de Janeiro like any other tourist. Maybe Sao Paolo or Curitiba (is that how you say it?) Other than that every other part of Brazil in my experience is either Rio 2 or Bestgore, so idk ask OP.

all of mexico is that way how long did you live in Mexico City, be real about what you thought about it

my names rodrigo romero i want to add something to clean it up im 6”2 atm tbh if I can just belong ill be good what’s the culture like down there pretty segregated i imagine
In Brazil heightgame is not as strong as in europe/US girls in general dont have many height requirements so dont expect to slay solely based on your height, being white is more of a game changer in Brazil

In Brazil heightgame is not as strong as in europe/US girls in general dont have many height requirements so dont expect to slay solely based on your height, being white is more of a game changer in Brazil
im hopping on a little hgh again it’s incredible getting the indian out my face double j genio, tbh fuck slaying I just want to marry a large women and have many children i am scared those motherfuckers won’t accept me tho but it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
I got mogged by my childhood mate 6’1 Polynesian 95 kgs of pure muscle cane to my gym
My ego can never recover

I got mogged by my childhood mate 6’1 Polynesian 95 kgs of pure muscle cane to my gym
My ego can never recover
Insane nigga I have some friends who mog me to death facewise but at least I mog them frame and height wise(just by a couple of cm's tho)

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
all of mexico is that way how long did you live in Mexico City, be real about what you thought about it
Im Mexican myself. Brazil is less outright violent, but you cant trust anyone because hidden criminals are everywhere. Like little red dots on a safezone. In Mexico, on the other hands, some large sections are super red highlights and other parts are the safest over all.

JBW is legit here

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
At least i dont leave my room tbh

At least i dont leave my room tbh
hit the gym nigga stop wasting your time of course its brutal, there's a lot of legit gorilas out there but it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice