THE COMPLETE AND UTTER CASTRATION OF 6FT7MOGGER | GTFIH IT IS TRULY OVER FOR THIS YAPPING MUTT (PROOF YOU'RE TAKING ADVICE FROM A 16 Y/O 5'4" VIRGIN)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
@6ft7Mogger

6ft7mogger
QONVIyz

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and RealLooksmaxxer
@6ft7Mogger TRYING SO HARD NOT TO CRY EVERY TIME HE ENTERS THIS THREAD... I CAN FEEL HIS CORTISOL SPIKE FROM HERE

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776

dude he asked chinese guys to lick his ass
View attachment 836180
and i already roasted u dude we all know ur a subhuman smh:rolleyes:

1606645459739-png.836090

AHAHAHAHAH THIS FAGGOT VIRGIN BARKING BECAUSE I HAD A GIRL WHO LOOKED LIKE HIS MUMMY DO THE MOST DEMEANING ACT A WOMAN CAN POSSIBLY DO. TRULY OVER FOR HIM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 7776
fine i bump ur thread

bumo
INDEED FAGGOT. NOW THAT YOUR COPE HAS BEEN EXPOSED FOR WHAT IT IS, WHAT WILL YOU DO MOVING FORWARD?
its not a cope nothing wroing with being 5'4 if i get girls dude

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: here, onfiresems and Deleted member 7098
bumo

its not a cope nothing wroing with being 5'4 if i get girls dude
"GETTING GIRLS" =/= TEXTING THEM BEGGING THEM TO COME OVER. GETTING GIRLS = SLAYING THEM. P IN V. YOU ARE A VIRGIN. IT HAS ALREADY BEEN DISCOVERED.

STOP THE COPE.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person
Brutal 5'4 at 16

• +1
Reactions: onfiresems, Deleted member 7776, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
s
"GETTING GIRLS" =/= TEXTING THEM BEGGING THEM TO COME OVER. GETTING GIRLS = SLAYING THEM. P IN V. YOU ARE A VIRGIN. IT HAS ALREADY BEEN DISCOVERED.

STOP THE COPE.
i have to get cute girls on a date first dude, i dont fuck thai hookers like u do pal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 9274
s

i have to get cute girls on a date first dude, i dont fuck thai hookers like u do pal
YOU'VE NEVER BEEN ON A DATE YOU VIRGIN JFL!!!!!!!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 7776 and Be_ConfidentBro
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 7776, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
YOU'VE NEVER BEEN ON A DATE YOU VIRGIN JFL!!!!!!!!!!!!
no i've only hung out with girls when i was 15 after school together alone, but i never rlly did it with someone i dont talk too tho

no i've only hung out with girls when i was 15 after school together alone, but i never rlly did it with someone i dont talk too tho
"HANGING OUT" = YOU DOING THEIR HOMEWORK WHILE THEY TEXT CHAD

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: itorroella9, onfiresems, Patient A and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
brutal

all we needed was hard evidence, but we all knew deep down that he was an insecure larping dog all along

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and RealLooksmaxxer
@6ft7Mogger
Images 22

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and 6ft7Mogger
no we were both in maths advanced class? wtf she got better grades then me lol
YEAH GOT BETTER GRADES THAN YOU BECAUSE YOU SPENT ALL YOUR TIME DOING HER HOMEWORK WHILE NEGLECTING YOUR OWN, GIGASIMP

• Hmm...
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger
YEAH GOT BETTER GRADES THAN YOU BECAUSE YOU SPENT ALL YOUR TIME DOING HER HOMEWORK WHILE NEGLECTING YOUR OWN, GIGASIMP
homework doesnt contribute grades, if i do someones homework they'd have worse grades nice iq as they wouldnt be able to grasp the concepts, theirs a reason homework is provided to students its because they want the concept in their brain, i think u have low iq try adderal

• +1
homework doesnt contribute grades, if i do someones homework they'd have worse grades nice iq as they wouldnt be able to grasp the concepts, theirs a reason homework is provided to students its because they want the concept in their brain, i think u have low iq try adderal
COPE, HOMEWORK TYPICALLY MAKES UP 60% OF YOUR GRADE IN A CLASS, AND YOU PROBABLY DID HER TESTS FOR HER ANYWAY JFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Hmm...
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger
Shut up nerd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, RealLooksmaxxer and 6ft7Mogger
COPE, HOMEWORK TYPICALLY MAKES UP 60% OF YOUR GRADE IN A CLASS, AND YOU PROBABLY DID HER TESTS FOR HER ANYWAY JFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what are you talking about exams and assesment make up most of total grade, what special school did u go to buddy?

• JFL
what are you talking about exams and assesment make up most of total grade, what special school did u go to buddy?
DOESN'T MATTER ANYWAY YOU DID HER TESTS FOR HER JFL SIMP LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
Every single reply has been Low T and submissive as fuck, I can’t tell whether you are trolling about being 5’4 and having a small dick or it genuinely is that over for you

Enjoy your life sentence if manletism which entails not being taken serious, girls cheating on you, being seen as inferior all the time, not being allowed to have confidence

Fucking disgusting ugly mut get the fuck out of this website faggot @6ft7Mogger

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, RealLooksmaxxer and 6ft7Mogger
Every single reply has been Low T and submissive as fuck, I can’t tell whether you are trolling about being 5’4 and having a small dick or it genuinely is that over for you

Enjoy your life sentence if manletism which entails not being taken serious, girls cheating on you, being seen as inferior all the time, not being allowed to have confidence

why tf would i care enough to write in lookism style threads, i can if i want too

im not an incel and why would i be offended by words on a screen, if u think HIGH T = big text then you are very very autistic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 6191

he's legit 5'4", i tried to call him out on it before too because he posted about being 5'7", he correct me and told me 5'7" is his lift frauded height (it should be on the thread linked)

IT IS INDEED OVER FOR THIS FUCKING COPING SUBHUMAN MUTT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nonserviam and xefo
he's legit 5'4", i tried to call him out on it before too because he posted about being 5'7", he correct me and told me 5'7" is his lift frauded height (it should be on the thread linked)

IT IS INDEED OVER FOR THIS FUCKING COPING SUBHUMAN MUTT
i have had gfs and girls coming to my house @streege can vouch for me

• +1
why tf would i care enough to write in lookism style threads, i can if i want too

im not an incel and why would i be offended by words on a screen, if u think HIGH T = big text then you are very very autistic
bBRUH YOU LITERALLY BEGGED @thehealingfields AND @6’1cel TO STOP BULLYING YOU LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, "MUH MUH WHAT DID I EVER DO BADLY TO YOU????"

JFC BOYO YOU ARE A FUCKING PATHETIC WIMP BODIED WIMP SKULLED 5'4 MANLET LOW T CUCK

• +1
Reactions: xefo
bBRUH YOU LITERALLY BEGGED @thehealingfields AND @6’1cel TO STOP BULLYING YOU LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, "MUH MUH WHAT DID I EVER DO BADLY TO YOU????"

JFC BOYO YOU ARE A FUCKING PATHETIC WIMP BODIED WIMP SKULLED 5'4 MANLET LOW T CUCK
dude idc what people say to me, @thehealingfields said he was freinds with me so i was a bit confused to why he was insulting me
6'1cel is a virgni

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
i have had gfs and girls coming to my house @streege can vouch for me
BRUH I DO NOT CARE IF YOU HAD SOME 2/10 RECESSED DOG WHORES COME OVER TO YOUR HOUSE TO LAUGH AT YOU ON THEIR SOCIAL MEDIA, ALL THAT MATTERS IS SLAYING, AND YOU HAVE ADMITTED TO BEING A VIRGIN

• +1
Reactions: xefo

If you don’t care why do you keep replying then faggot?

Also jfl @ calling yourself 6’7Mogger, completely born out of your manlet inferiority complex, so you put a tall height to try and garner some respect on here thst you don’t get IRL cuz u ugly asian manlet

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and RealLooksmaxxer
Did read

• +1
If yall niggers put as much time and effort into roasting each other as you did in studying you would be in Princeton

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 6273, Copeful and 3 others
read every word ngl

• +1
Reactions: xefo and RealLooksmaxxer
dude idc what people say to me, @thehealingfields said he was freinds with me so i was a bit confused to why he was insulting me
6'1cel is a virgni
HAHAHAHAHA CRYING FOR PEOPLE REALIZING YOU'RE A FUCKING SUBHUMAN THEN YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO TALK SHIT ON SOMEONE WHO COMPELTELY AND TOTALLY MOGS YOU. GET REAL, KID

LMAOOOOO

• +1
Why was I not tagged 😭😭😭😭

• So Sad
All the shit-posters on .me are literally a carbon copy of @6ft5manlet

Why can’t you guys be original and make your own thread format @brbbrah @RealLooksmaxxer

Pathetic
?
many have been using this font and style before jfl.
im pretty sure @RealLooksmaxxer is not trying to copy anyone
it's a the best and original format there is too

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and RealLooksmaxxer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back