THE COMPLETE AND UTTER CASTRATION OF 6FT7MOGGER | GTFIH IT IS TRULY OVER FOR THIS YAPPING MUTT (PROOF YOU'RE TAKING ADVICE FROM A 16 Y/O 5'4" VIRGIN)

Bro he is living rent free in ur head. You are an even bigger autist than him
hmm? he follows me around to multiple threads quoting me and replying with the same picture over and over. instead of engaging him and his harasment there i'm just replying to him here.

tell me one thing wrong with that. every post i've made here has been a quote.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
hmm? he follows me around to multiple threads quoting me and replying with the same picture over and over. instead of engaging him and his harasment there i'm just replying to him here.

tell me one thing wrong with that. every post i've made here has been a quote.
You think im gonna read this shit bro?

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 6273
Bro he is living rent free in ur head. You are an even bigger autist than him

also, notice how he refuses to engage with me here. pathetic. @6ft7Mogger

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 9274
Ok

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
brutal thread, 24 hours and the abuse continues.

Will it ever end?

will @6ft7Mogger kill himself?

stay tuned and find out

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 9670 and RealLooksmaxxer
brutal thread, 24 hours and the abuse continues.

Will it ever end?

will @6ft7Mogger kill himself?

stay tuned and find out
no i've had gfs now this aspie is replying to himself

also ur an incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and RealLooksmaxxer

also ur an incel
how am i replying to myself? i'm quoting the posts where you harass me kiddo and replying here. each post you harass me will be a reminder of your subhumanity.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A

also ur an incel
I’m a volcel mentalcel with a bad haircut tbh. In or on the verge of insanity :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger
I’m a volcel mentalcel with a bad haircut tbh. In or on the verge of insanity :lul::lul:
stop cooming, dont take ssri's, try phenibut bro

also ur an incel
Why did you change avi you're trying to hide, you could never get a Jewess with huge tits

• +1
stop cooming, dont take ssri's, try phenibut bro
I Don’t take ssri

yeah I have some phenobut tbh not had any for months, got to have it with food

• +1
Why did you change avi you're trying to hide, you could never get a Jewess with huge tits
:feelsohh: fine ill change it back, i like both avi's

and i could fuck cuter girls tbh

:feelsohh: fine ill change it back, i like both avi's

and i could fuck cuter girls tbh
How ur a 5ft4 sub4 hapa with a small.dick NT won't save you

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: goat2x, RealLooksmaxxer and 6ft7Mogger
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, RealLooksmaxxer and 6ft7Mogger
Too many people here overrate themselves
indeed, and incels underrate themselves, like @FastBananaCEO he's average or above average looking mentalcel

average really being normal is key in dating, me and londonville are evidence of this
you're a hypocrite and a liar lmfao, you say that but then you'll turn around and call others subhuman or ugly just because they date your women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
@6ft7Mogger is coping tbqh also he's not good looking, he rates himself 5/10 on normie scale which is ugly.
Idk why does he compare himself a virgin to londonvillie a confirmed.slayer

• +1
@6ft7Mogger why are you self hating? why can't you accept that white men can date your women and get good looking ones? i can accept that ethnics date white women, why cant you accept the opposite? is is it just too much for you so that you have to cope?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
I don’t mind
He’s good looking I’ve seen his pics
You think everyone other than yourself is goodlooking
@LondonVille just like how you tell everyone you've seen my pics when you never have? also london no offense but you overrate people, i've seen you call normies chad so for you to call him "good looking" it probably means subhuman tbh

• +1
@LondonVille just like how you tell everyone you've seen my pics when you never have? also london no offense but you overrate people, i've seen you call normies chad so for you to call him "good looking" it probably means subhuman tbh
Cope

bro you have mental issues jfl at caring about some random user here

• +1
@6ft7Mogger why are you self hating? why can't you accept that white men can date your women and get good looking ones? i can accept that ethnics date white women, why cant you accept the opposite? is is it just too much for you so that you have to cope?
@6ft7Mogger respond to this

• +1
I don't take it as a compliment when he calls me good looking

• +1
i said regardless of race anyone can have sex and relationships or be nt, why would i be self hating? infact your self hating, because you deny that my art work isnt representative of most yellow fever guys who move to thailand to get sex
1606544194320-png.833359

literally why cant u accept this is you, jeez stop being so self hating and racist and browsing 4chan. If i hated white men i wouldnt have eletricity etc and im white myself so stop pestering me about this, i do not care if u have sex in china or thailand or whatever just stop annoying people, being racist and then claiming they arent larps.

i said regardless of race anyone can have sex and relationships or be nt, why would i be self hating? infact your self hating, because you deny that my art work isnt representative of most yellow fever guys who move to thailand to get sex
1606544194320-png.833359

literally why cant u accept this is you, jeez stop being so self hating and racist and browsing 4chan. If i hated white men i wouldnt have eletricity etc and im white myself so stop pestering me about this, i do not care if u have sex in china or thailand or whatever just stop annoying people, being racist and then claiming they arent larps.
what's even the point of this thread why did OP open it

1606544194320-png.833359

you're self hating because you say all women of your race are ugly. how can you not understand that that is self-hate? it's pathetic af.

also you're not white. stop saying that. i know it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

if you don't care what i do you wouldn't follow me to multiple threads spamming the same pictures. just because i have a preference and i follow it doesnt mean you have to get butthurt and seethe and rage every time i post about it.

what's even the point of this thread why did OP open it
what do you mean? the dude harasses and shittalks all races besides hapas and you wonder why i hate him? JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back