THE COMPLETE AND UTTER CASTRATION OF 6FT7MOGGER | GTFIH IT IS TRULY OVER FOR THIS YAPPING MUTT (PROOF YOU'RE TAKING ADVICE FROM A 16 Y/O 5'4" VIRGIN)

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 7098 and RealLooksmaxxer
there‘s no coming back from this, you hapa-virgin @6ft7Mogger

and notice how he only ever shit talked asian women, most likely because they are the ones that showed him nothing but resentment his entire coping life :lul: :lul:
"Muh Hamilton's Law, asian girls should be attracted towards me, why do they tell me to fuck off??" :feelswah:

this is the reality:

also shout-outs to my man @goat2x for having this shitter's username show up on google when you search for "JBW CHINK" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Bildschirmfoto 2020 11 29 um 141840

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x and RealLooksmaxxer
there‘s no coming back from this, you hapa-virgin @6ft7Mogger

and notice how he only ever shit talked asian women, most likely because they are the ones that showed him nothing but resentment his entire coping life :lul: :lul:
"Muh Hamilton's Law, asian girls should be attracted towards me, why do they tell me to fuck off??" :feelswah:

this is the reality:
View attachment 836297View attachment 836294

also shout-outs to my man @goat2x for having this shitter's username show up on google when you search for "JBW CHINK" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
View attachment 836293

INDEED BRO, INDEED. NOTICE HOW LOW T AND SUBMISSIVE HIS FIRST REPLY IN THIS THREAD WAS. HE CAN BARELY PUT UP A FIGHT. WHAT A FUCKING COWERING MUTT YOU ARE, @6ft7Mogger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402 and Deleted member 7098
Stop making threads on him. He's just stating his opinion and exaggerating it to troll you. You're wasting your time

@OOGABOOGA forgot to tag you

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, RealLooksmaxxer and Good_Little_Goy
Three things can not be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”
-
Buddha

-OOGABOOGA

• Love it
Reactions: Uglybrazilian and RealLooksmaxxer
bump

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9048 and RealLooksmaxxer
JFL you got mogged @6ft7Mogger
whats your real ethnicity?

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
GET YOUR POPCORN READY BOYOS, AS THIS IS GOING TO BE QUITE THE RIDE

giphy.gif

IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG LISTENING TO THIS YAPPING MUTT BARK OUTSIDE MY PLACE OF REST

tenor.gif

IT IS TIME TO FINALLY EXPOSE THIS LITTLE FAGGOT FOR WHO HE IS.

FIRST THINGS FIRST... THIS IS THE MAN PROPOSING FOR YOU TO "JUST BE NT" IN ORDER TO SLAY... WHILE HE OPENLY ADMITS TO BEING A VIRGIN!!!:

View attachment 836090

***HE HAS OPENLY ADMITTED TO BEING A 5'4" MANLET:***

View attachment 836095

HE OPENLY ADMITS TO BEING A 5.5/10 BUT HAS EVEN MADE CLAIMS TO BEING A 4/10 IN THE PAST, HENCE HIS "JUST BE NT" COPE - AKA HE IS AN UGLY RECESSED MUTT:

View attachment 836092

ON TOP OF THIS, HE IS CONFIRMED TO HAVE A SMALL DICK ("DICK PILL IS COPE"):

SO NOW YOU MAY BE WONDERING, JUST WHAT RACE IS THIS DISGUSTING FUCKING MUTT? WELL I'M CALLING HIM A FUCKING MUTT FOR A REASON... BUT LET'S GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS SHIT.

HERE HE IS SHITTALKING INDIANS:

View attachment 836099

HERE HE IS SHITTALKING BLACKS:

View attachment 836100

HERE HE IS SHITTALKING ARABS:

View attachment 836101

AND, OF COURSE, WE'VE ALL SEEN THIS ABUSED MUTT SHITTALKING WHITES...

HOWEVER, HE HAS ALSO SHITTALKED GOOKS... IN FACT, HE USED TO BE A HUGE BELIEVER IN JBW! JUST NOT RECENTLY... ONLY IN THE PAST. WHY IS THIS?

View attachment 836102

SO CONSIDERING HE MUST NOT BE ANY OF THE RACES HE'S SHITTALKED, THE CONCLUSION BEGANS TO BE DRAWN...

AH, IT'S BEGINNING TO GET OBVIOUS, ISN'T IT?

View attachment 836103

THERE IT IS! ADMITTING TO BE "1/8TH" JAPANESE. NOTICE HOW HE DOESN'T SPECIFY WHAT THE REST OF HIS SUBHUMAN GENETIC MAKE UP IS...

6FT7MOGGER IS A MAJORITY CHINK HAPA (LIKELY 1/8TH JAPANESE, 4/8THS CHINESE, AND MAYBE 3/8THS WHITE) WHO ONCE BELEIVED IN JBW BUT REALIZED IT DIDN'T APPLY TO HIM BECAUSE HE LOOKS JUST LIKE WHAT HE IS: AN UGLY, ABUSED, PANFACE SHORT CHINK SMALL DICKED MUTT DESTINED TO LIVE A LIFE AS A LOVE-LESS VIRGIN

WANT MORE PROOF? HERE HE IS BEGGING ANOTHER ASIAN USER HOW TO FUCK WHITE GIRLS:

View attachment 836106

WHAT A PATHETIC FUCKING SUBHUMAN MUTT

THIS IS THE USER RUNNING AROUND TALKING ABOUT "MUH NT IS EVERYTHING" WHEN HE HAS LITERALLY NOTHING!!!

FURTHERMORE, HE HAS ADMITTED TO BEING FROM AUSTRALIA YET STATES NEITHER OF HIS PARENTS ARE AUSTRALIAN... GUESS WHAT KIND OF IMMIGRANTS AUSTRALIA HAS THE MOST OF? YOU GUESSED IT! CHINESE!!!

AND WITH THAT, THE TIME OF @6ft7Mogger HAS COME TO AN END... ALL AT HIS OWN HAND, COMPLETED AND TOTALLY EVISCERATED INTO THE EUNUCH HE WAS ALWAYS MEANT TO BE.

giphy.gif

IF YOU EVER SEE THIS MUTT YAPPING AT YOU FOR BELIEVING IN THE OBVIOUS (LOOKISM/BLACKPILL), LINK THIS THREAD AND SAY SHOO SHOO, 5FT4INCEL!!!

@6’1cel @MoeZart @goat2x @6ft5manlet @Won'tStopNoodling @MarkCorrigan @brbbrah @Warlow @TheCopefulCurry
bro wtf ur orangecel and u joined october

• Love it
indeed i am obsessive addictive personality type bro
haha had a phase like that aswell but i got tired spamming threads since my name is literall HowAmIAlive123 and i hate it so much

• So Sad
I just realized who 6foot7mogger is.

@RealLooksmaxxer i apologize.

he was the guy who was writing racebait threads on curries with the cavil avi. Jfl at him being a 5-4 Chinese guy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
I just realized who 6foot7mogger is.

@RealLooksmaxxer i apologize.

he was the guy who was writing racebait threads on curries with the cavil avi. Jfl at him being a 5-4 Chinese guy
He's neither 5'4 or chinese

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Absolutely brutal. I pity him, I can't imagine what he goes through daily.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
I used to respect 6ft7 mogger but now that I know he is 5'4 I simply cant do it

I just cant respect short men tbh it is what it is

• So Sad
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ocelot, BigBoy, Deleted member 9090 and 1 other person
I used to respect 6ft7 mogger but now that I know he is 5'4 I simply cant do it

I just cant respect short men tbh it is what it is
Poor manlet...poor, poor manlet.

64AB8A54 3BF4 4D78 8794 67D521B7A7BF
C1A9B573 5EE1 477B 9B3A 18CEDFDD90A4

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
i just dont understand how ethnics can hate on white guys but at the same time worship white women and would do anything possible to get with one. jfl just stick to ur own kind

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, Danish_Retard and RealLooksmaxxer
also good job OP

• +1
Its very high quality meat, very low fat high in iron and protein. I ate some for lunch it was delicious
also JFL at conventional nutrition wisdom: the fat part is just as important if not more than the protein lmao

• +1
Did anyone ever take him serious? I always considered him a troll like londonvillie

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Warlow, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
i just dont understand how ethnics can hate on white guys but at the same time worship white women and would do anything possible to get with one. jfl just stick to ur own kind
What if you are mostly white with a Nordic-descended pheno but also have some ethnic in you? Two of my GFs were full white and they never considered me different. My dad is German-descended white, and my mom is castizo.

• +1
What if you are mostly white with a Nordic-descended pheno but also have some ethnic in you? Two of my GFs were full white and they never considered me different. My dad is German-descended white, and my mom is castizo.
well thats another reason why you should just stick with your own race: it creates these identity problems. but yeah if you look european enough, compared to a WASP/northern european you are ''white''

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and Deleted member 2214
also JFL at conventional nutrition wisdom: the fat part is just as important if not more than the protein lmao
The fat in red meat is bad for you, it's better to have other healthy fats

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and Deleted member 9090
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214 and Deleted member 9090
you're white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
im a slayer keep crying im 6 ft with my lifts bro
u had to travel to china to get laid

LOOOOOOOOOOL OK CONFIRMED 5'4" HAPA INCEL SMALL DICKED VIRGIN

Ok cool

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and 6ft7Mogger
@6ft7Mogger

I have had multiple girls interested in me throughout HS, i just never fucked them tbh. I'd rather stay a virgin then fuck an ugly repulsive noodlewhore or fuck anything that moves to just not be a virgin or have "muh" slays.

@streege my bhai has seen pics of my dms and proof that i had girls interested in me, if i was an incel i wouldnt give advice to people.

Cope

Bro he is living rent free in ur head. You are an even bigger autist than him

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 6341

Users who are viewing this thread

• j05
Back