THE COMPLETE AND UTTER CASTRATION OF 6FT7MOGGER | GTFIH IT IS TRULY OVER FOR THIS YAPPING MUTT (PROOF YOU'RE TAKING ADVICE FROM A 16 Y/O 5'4" VIRGIN)

@RealLooksmaxxer about to rope knowing he has no more insults to me jfl, calling me a hapa wont work anymore buddy
HAHAHAHA OK 5FT4INCEL HAPA VIRGIN MICRODICKED FAGGOT OK

keep crying you pathetic khhv incel, who has never ever touched a female, keep crying behind your computer monitor faggot
@MarkCorrigan YOU BTFO HIM SO HARD HE HAS NO REBUTTAL TO WHAT YOU SAID JFL!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton
jfl if you think fucking 2/10 gooks is "slaying" maybe to a pasty suicidal white incel that lurks 4chan
1606544194320-png.833359
Screenshot 20201201 202527 WhatsApp

@MarkCorrigan YOU BTFO HIM SO HARD HE HAS NO REBUTTAL TO WHAT YOU SAID JFL!
i just posted a rebuttal to this khhv incel, do u want me to go through a search of his history and find that this faggot is coping incel faggot who will never touch a women
source.gif

@RealLooksmaxxer crying behind his screen desperately thinking of new insults, he'll probably use the same one because his oldcel low iq brain cannot think of one

i just posted a rebuttal to this khhv incel, do u want me to go through a search of his history and find that this faggot is coping incel faggot who will never touch a women
source.gif
COPE! HE'S 4.5 PSL AND HE'S WHITE AND TALL, HE SMV MOGS YOU INTO THE DIRT YOU ABUSED DOG

source.gif

lol @ this disgusting noodlewhore simp sperging out using the same insults again and again
lLOL @ AT THIS DISGUSTING 5FT4INCEL HAPA VIRGIN CRYING ABOUT BEING BULLIED ON MY THREAD

COPE! HE'S 4.5 PSL AND HE'S WHITE AND TALL, HE SMV MOGS YOU INTO THE DIRT YOU ABUSED DOG

source.gif
HE LITERALLY CLAIMED THAT HE WAS AN INCEL JFL @ CONTRADICTING YOURSELF AGAING, THIS 4.5 PSL WHITE IS AN INCEL?
downloadfile-77-png.838350

JUST ANOTHER PASTY WHITE INCEL

keep crying you pathetic khhv incel, who has never ever touched a female, keep crying behind your computer monitor faggot
you don't even eat kangaroo

lLOL @ AT THIS DISGUSTING 5FT4INCEL HAPA VIRGIN CRYING ABOUT BEING BULLIED ON MY THREAD
THE SAME INSULT AGAIN JFL CANT STOP CAGING AT THIS SUICADAL LOW IQ FAILED ABORTIONS Insults

THE SAME INSULT AGAIN JFL CANT STOP CAGING AT THIS SUICADAL LOW IQ FAILED ABORTIONS Insults
LOL @ AT THIS DISGUSTING 5FT4INCEL HAPA VIRGIN CRYING ABOUT BEING BULLIED ON MY THREAD

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
HE LITERALLY CLAIMED THAT HE WAS AN INCEL JFL @ CONTRADICTING YOURSELF AGAING, THIS 4.5 PSL WHITE IS AN INCEL?

he's A MENTALCEL UNLIKE YOUR TRUECEL 5FT4INCEL HAPA VIRGIN ASS!!! :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

those r his 2year old pics
Source 4

prior to surgeries he looks like this now with zero effort

Download

IN SHIT LIGHTING

Last edited:
LOL @ AT THIS DISGUSTING 5FT4INCEL HAPA VIRGIN CRYING ABOUT BEING BULLIED ON MY THREAD
The same insult three times in a row jfl Cannot stop caging at this suicidal whitoid incel low iq

The same insult three times in a row jfl Cannot stop caging at this suicidal whitoid incel low iq

he's A MENTALCEL UNLIKE YOUR TRUECEL 5FT4INCEL HAPA VIRGIN ASS!!! :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
cope he's a disgusting subhuman who is crying behind his computer screen right now, he's a khhv incel who has never touched a women, maybe he can ascend when he travels to thailand later this year
source.gif
1606597009030-png.834978

the same insult again, this shit thread doesnt even count as bullying, u can't even attack my real ethnicity because you are an abused dog on my leash, keep callin me a hapa tho 2 digit iq cuck

the same insult again, this shit thread doesnt even count as bullying, u can't even attack my real ethnicity because you are an abused dog on my leash, keep callin me a hapa tho 2 digit iq cuck

cope he's a disgusting subhuman who is crying behind his computer screen right now, he's a khhv incel who has never touched a women, maybe he can ascend when he travels to thailand later this year
source.gif
1606597009030-png.834978
COPE YOU TRUCEL HAPA VIRGIN 5'4 SMALL DICKED INCEL!

source.gif
1606597009030-png.834978
tinder is not in the slightest like real life because its like 80% men and 20% of women, the algorithm is random. Using online dating statistics as basis for JBW or any other theory is flawed

I match with hot girls on tinder

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
the same insult again and again

jfl @ this abused dog, you cant even make fun of my religon or my ethnicity, disgusting gook fucker

tinder is not in the slightest like real life because its like 80% men and 20% of women, the algorithm is random. Using online dating statistics as basis for JBW or any other theory is flawed

I match with hot girls on tinder
Hahaha u called urself now your larping as a slayer good job, you disgusting retarded khhv

source.gif
1606597009030-png.834978
keep coping with those 2year old pics when in trash lighting he looks like this

mogs your entire ancestry with zero effort

Download

@RealLooksmaxxer about to call me a hapa khhv again, nigga really losing his mind even tho im an ethnic jfl
images

keep coping with those 2year old pics when in trash lighting he looks like this

mogs your entire ancestry with zero effort
View attachment 842642
Download
HAHA YOUR A DISGUSTING SUICIDAL KHHV KEEP COPING EVEN AFTER FILLERS YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT, THIS IS HOW YOU REALLY LOOK
1606597009030-png.834978

DISGUSTING SUICIDAL WHITOID INCEL CRY FOR ETHNIC SLAYERS

@RealLooksmaxxer about to call me a hapa khhv again, nigga really losing his mind even tho im an ethnic jfl
images

HAHA YOUR A DISGUSTING SUICIDAL KHHV KEEP COPING EVEN AFTER FILLERS YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT, THIS IS HOW YOU REALLY LOOK
1606597009030-png.834978

DISGUSTING SUICIDAL WHITOID INCEL CRY FOR ETHNIC SLAYERS
Pfhjahahahahahhaha yet again you keep recycling his 2year old pre-ascension pics. Lmfao. Way to prove you're retarded

• JFL
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger
Pfhjahahahahahhaha yet again you keep recycling his 2year old pre-ascension pics. Lmfao. Way to prove you're retarded
jfl even your boyfreind reallooksmaxxer says you look like shit suicidal pasty khhv subhuman

He looks terrible there ngl you should stop posting that
That's with utter shit lighting. Isn't it obvious? Don't look at the coloring and the hairline, those are easily fixed. He has deep-set eyes, good proportions, good base for surgeries and he hasn't even gotten any surgeries. Imagine him after bimax. etc

That's with utter shit lighting. Isn't it obvious? Don't look at the coloring and the hairline, those are easily fixed. He has deep-set eyes, good proportions, good base for surgeries and he hasn't even gotten any surgeries. Imagine him after bimax. etc
you look like utter shit that is why you are a suicidal dog
1606600613475-png.835109

jfl even your boyfreind reallooksmaxxer says you look like shit suicidal pasty khhv subhuman
Cope. Keep sucking fellow ricecels' 4inch schlong. You're a KHHV trucel and you know it.

Cope. Keep sucking fellow ricecels' 4inch schlong. You're a KHHV trucel and you know it.
another low t reply from the disgusting suicidal abused dog, your whole family has been raped by high t syrian rapefugees and your only cope is morphing your disgusting face

how have u not roped yet buddy? is this site ur last cope?

another low t reply from the disgusting suicidal abused dog, your whole family has been raped by high t syrian rapefugees and your only cope is morphing your disgusting face

how have u not roped yet buddy? is this site ur last cope?
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I'm not him. I mog him. But he looks good and mogs you to self-harm lmao.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I'm not him. I mog him. But he looks good and mogs you to self-harm lmao.
thats you, everyone knows that you, you suicidal subhuman, ur only cope is this fourm, might as well end it and rope soon buddy

ok but it doesnt matter he looks really bad there, ive seen other vids where he looked 10x better. stop posting it its making him look bad ngl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
thats you, everyone knows that you, you suicidal subhuman, ur only cope is this fourm, might as well end it and rope soon buddy
JFL keep coping, I slay tons of noodlewhores and latinas on a regular basis. While you rot behind your screen. I've proven this many times.

and for the last time I'm not him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back