THE COMPLETE AND UTTER CASTRATION OF 6FT7MOGGER | GTFIH IT IS TRULY OVER FOR THIS YAPPING MUTT (PROOF YOU'RE TAKING ADVICE FROM A 16 Y/O 5'4" VIRGIN)

ok but it doesnt matter he looks really bad there, ive seen other vids where he looked 10x better. stop posting it its making him look bad ngl
All he needs is good lighting and zero lens distortion tbh

JFL keep coping, I slay tons of noodlewhores and latinas on a regular basis. While you rot behind your screen. I've proven this many times.

and for the last time I'm not him.
thats you disgusting subhuman
downloadfile-77-png.838350

you slay psl 2 subhumans and think your a slayer jfl

thats you disgusting subhuman

you slay psl 2 subhumans and think your a slayer jfl
he mogs you to death even before he ever started looksmaxxing tbqh stop coping

he mogs you to death even before he ever started looksmaxxing tbqh stop coping
he's a suicidal dog, and he's gonna rope very soon tbh, his only choice was to betabuxx tbh
1606600613475-png.835109

literally a massive joke on this fourm, absolutely brutal

no thats you right now bro dont deny it, just rope tbh its over
1606600613475-png.835109
LOL @ AT THIS DISGUSTING 5FT4INCEL HAPA VIRGIN CRYING ABOUT BEING BULLIED ON MY THREAD

you can't use incel as an ininsult when you're a short ethnic vrigin
cope u were mirin ethnic gigachads in another persons thread, anyway another weak asf reply just go and cry in your room pasty whitoid incel
1606600613475-png.835109

LOL @ AT THIS DISGUSTING 5FT4INCEL HAPA VIRGIN CRYING ABOUT BEING BULLIED ON MY THREAD
lol @ this disgusting suicidal truecel crying for me

is this you and @RealLooksmaxxer last resort spamming an insult that isnt even my real ethnicity jfl truly over for whitoids

he's a suicidal dog, and he's gonna rope very soon tbh, his only choice was to betabuxx tbh
1606600613475-png.835109

literally a massive joke on this fourm, absolutely brutal

cope even in that pictures he mogs you into self harm unironically, you're a 3 psl ethnic who self rates to 4 psl, truly over for you and you know it deep down.

is this you and @RealLooksmaxxer last resort spamming an insult that isnt even my real ethnicity jfl truly over for whitoids
WHY DO YOU ACT LIKE A SELF HATING HAPA BRINGING UP WM/AF CONSTANTLY IF YOU'RE A CURRY. DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE

cope even in that pictures he mogs you into self harm unironically, you're a 3 psl ethnic who self rates to 4 psl, truly over for you and you know it deep down.
massive cope he mogs nothing, keep crying for ethnic slayers

keep coping with gooks boyo, that whitoid incel is a disgusting suicidal khhv

WHY DO YOU ACT LIKE A SELF HATING HAPA BRINGING UP WM/AF CONSTANTLY IF YOU'RE A CURRY. DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE
look at the incel sperging out, fucking gooks = incel, go back and cry in your room disgusting khhv

over
5'4 thats shorter than my mom

look at the incel sperging out, fucking gooks = incel, go back and cry in your room disgusting khhv
gooks aren't easier to fuck than other girls you're a delusional

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
THAT WAS UR INSULT BRO WEAK ASF JUST GO AND CRY IN UR ROOM PATHETIC WHITOID INCEL, IK UR SHIVERING IN FEAR BEHIND UR MONITOR
you fell for the jbw meme autist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
chinese girls are stuck up, viet girls are okay
feel kinda shitty for bullying you, but just be nt and follow my upcoming nt and low inhib guide and u can probably ascend

feel kinda shitty for bullying you, but just be nt and follow my upcoming nt and low inhib guide and u can probably ascend
why lol I don't take this forum seriously

• +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger
well youre a mentalcel so idk my man, you may not read them right
lol he cannot get aisan girls jbw debunked, maybe he should go for 3/10's like u do

lol he cannot get aisan girls jbw debunked, maybe he should go for 3/10's like u do
well even if he went for 3/10s it'd mog your virgin incel ass huh? :)

well youre a mentalcel so idk my man, you may not read them right
I've had south asian girls interested in me maybe, much more interest from white girls than asians.

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
I've had south asian girls interested in me maybe, much more interest from white girls than asians.
sounds like a massive cope just fuck them or rot as a khhv incel with ur buddys

massive cope, racial smv doesnt exist, being neurotypical trumps racial smv

maybe nt is important but that doesn't mean racial hierarchy doesnt exist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back