THE COMPLETE AND UTTER CASTRATION OF 6FT7MOGGER | GTFIH IT IS TRULY OVER FOR THIS YAPPING MUTT (PROOF YOU'RE TAKING ADVICE FROM A 16 Y/O 5'4" VIRGIN)

You're 15 rotting on an incel forum, I'm a slayer. 5ft4incel is a 5ft 4 hapa virgin.
"When I was ur age mheheh" shut up old man. I'll rot as long as I want, prob till covid ends. You'll keep making threads cuz he pissed you off

"When I was ur age mheheh" shut up old man. I'll rot as long as I want, prob till covid ends. You'll keep making threads cuz he pissed you off
Keep rotting your chance at teen love away incel

I got a full 4 years and 11months left of being a teenager. You got 0
4 years and 11 months of you missing your chance at teen love as a truecel, wanting to kill yourself every second :)

relax @Native prob mogs you to death
Giphy 7

caged ngl
islamabad shitskin, keep quiet

@6ft7Mogger

Cope all you do is make shit threads about how u want to fuck pan faced gooks and get upset at this meme
1606544194320-png.833359

cope youre a literal virgin microdick coper

@6ft7Mogger

Lol @ this utter pasty white incel soy cuck who finds repulsive gooks attractive, fucking a gook = incel
1606544194320-png.833359

this entire thread is this faggot is this cuck barking for me

Lol @ this utter pasty white incel soy cuck who finds repulsive gooks attractive, fucking a gook = incel
1606544194320-png.833359

this entire thread is this faggot is this cuck barking for me
KEEP COPING 5FT4INCEL I MOG YOU TO THE DIRT FAGGOT

KEEP COPING 5FT4INCEL I MOG YOU TO THE DIRT FAGGOT
You dont mog shit you abused dog, old cel cuck. You have nothing but this fourm to cope with, u had to beg streege for me not to bully you with this picture
1606544194320-png.833359

your another suicidal depressed oldcel just like wontstopnoodling

downloadfile-77-png.838350

you do nothing but rot on this fourm and bark for my attention, each time i make fun of ur ugly repulsive gook slays you get mad because they are only source of validation, ugly sloopy seconds of some rice normie
1606597009030-png.834978
aQ4y9Zu.gif

you probably look like this pasty white incel, but you have the audacity to call yourself a slayer after only fucking gooks your entire life oldcel faggot

You dont mog shit you abused dog, old cel cuck. You have nothing but this fourm to cope with, u had to beg streege for me not to bully you with this picture
1606544194320-png.833359

you do nothing but rot on this fourm and bark for my attention, each time i make fun of ur ugly repulsive gook slays you get mad because they are only source of validation, ugly sloopy seconds of some rice normie
1606597009030-png.834978
aQ4y9Zu.gif

you probably look like this pasty white incel, but you have the audacity to call yourself a slayer after only fucking gooks your entire life oldcel faggot

THANKS FOR THE BUMP BOYO DNRD

@6ft7Mogger

1606544194320-png.833359

1606597009030-png.834978
aQ4y9Zu.gif

ur not NT bro stop coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
THANKS FOR THE BUMP BOYO DNRD
your welcome you oldcel suicidal gook fucker this is the only validation you will get in your life you abused dog
Gy2hBT.gif

here is ur future, to rope like study hacks

Last edited:
your welcome you oldcel suicidal gook fucker this is the only validation you will get in your life you abused dog
Gy2hBT.gif

here is ur future, to rope like study hacks
keep COPING AS A 5'4" HAPA INCEL MICRODICKED VIRGIN LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

keep COPING AS A 5'4" HAPA INCEL MICRODICKED VIRGIN LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
jfl @ calling me south aisan dravidian then a fucking hapa
source.gif

its over for this oldcel he cant even remeber what he was saying

jfl @ calling me south aisan dravidian then a fucking hapa
source.gif

its over for this oldcel he cant even remeber what he was saying
BRUH IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER :lul: :lul: :lul: EITHER FUCKING WAY ITS OVER FOR YOU

ur a virgin I'm no more incel than you
Massive cope, i've had girls wanting to fuck me, me while you are depressed subhuman who hasnt even had a whore breath in ur direction and you crying for me

Massive cope, i've had girls wanting to fuck me, me while you are depressed subhuman who hasnt even had a whore breath in ur direction and you crying for me
and you didn't fuck them?

• +1
and you didn't fuck them?
OF COURSE HE DIDN'T, BECAUSE THEY WEREN'T ACTUALLY INTERESTED IN HIM, AND EVEN IF THEY WERE, HE'S TOO ASHAMED OF HIS MICROPENIS TO ACTUALLY PULL IT OUT IN FRONT OF THEM :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
BRUH IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER :lul: :lul: :lul: EITHER FUCKING WAY ITS OVER FOR YOU
it does matter jfl, it isnt over for me because i have girls that arent disgusting gooks wanting to fuck me. Keep crying you oldcel cuck, how tf does a 25 yr old faggot rot so much on this site
1606544194320-png.833359

you're gonna rope soon like the other pasty white incel jbwmaxxer

time to rope faggot, KEEP CRYING FOR ETHNIC SLAYERS

what's your fwhr

it does matter jfl, it isnt over for me because i have girls that arent disgusting gooks wanting to fuck me. Keep crying you oldcel cuck, how tf does a 25 yr old faggot rot so much on this site
1606544194320-png.833359

He's a confirmed slayer

• +1
OF COURSE HE DIDN'T, BECAUSE THEY WEREN'T ACTUALLY INTERESTED IN HIM, AND EVEN IF THEY WERE, HE'S TOO ASHAMED OF HIS MICROPENIS TO ACTUALLY PULL IT OUT IN FRONT OF THEM :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
jfl they gave me a handjob and maked out with me if that counts jfl
source.gif

dick size is one of the biggest cope that subhuman incels like urself you use, BWC or BBC doesnt exist disgusting whitoid incel

1606544194320-png.833359

AHAHAHAHAHAHHA KEEP COPING YOU 5FT4INCEL PERMAROTTING LIFELONG VIRGIN MICRODICKED FAGGOT :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

AHAHAHAHAHAHHA KEEP COPING YOU 5FT4INCEL PERMAROTTING LIFELONG VIRGIN MICRODICKED FAGGOT :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

when you have double the time i have, and call me a permarottter over for this oldcel cuck

jfl if you think fucking 2/10 gooks is "slaying" maybe to a pasty suicidal white incel that lurks 4chan
1606544194320-png.833359
I've never frequented 4chan you probably have been on it more than me

i'd say i have double or triple or quadruple the slays as you, but you have 0 :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: keep coping incel
Lol at this cope you fuck disgusting gooks with retruded maxxillas and u consider those as fucking slays? JFL over for this oldcel cuck, every single one of your slays has probably looked like a failed abortion.

no wonder all the jbwmaxxers end up roping in their pathetic lives

Lol at this cope you fuck disgusting gooks with retruded maxxillas and u consider those as fucking slays? JFL over for this oldcel cuck, every single one of your slays has probably looked like a failed abortion.

no wonder all the jbwmaxxers end up roping in their pathetic lives
lol there it is again the NT king talking about girls maxillas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104 and Deleted member 5634
lol there it is again the NT king talking about girls maxillas
keep crying you pathetic khhv incel, who has never ever touched a female, keep crying behind your computer monitor faggot

@RealLooksmaxxer about to rope knowing he has no more insults to me jfl, calling me a hapa wont work anymore buddy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back