The cope against the beard pill is nauseating

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
The only people who cope against the beard pill are:

Reddit atheist types who read some stupid study where women say they prefer light stubble

2. People who can grow a beard but don't know how to maintain , thus looking homeless

3. Those who have an absolutely mogger jaw where beard would hide it ( absolutely no one in this incel forum)

4. Those who fall for the prettyboy meme and think that's how irl works

5. Those who can't grow a beard and are too lazy to use minox / minox doesn't even work for them

6. Those who had a beard but no dating success because repulsive af and so they blame it on beard ( similar to @LooksOverAll coping about heightpill)

Imagine thinking something which reduces chances of survival in a fight is still selected for because ?? Similar to how height is selected for even though it reduces lifespan and increases chances of early death, beard is inter AND intra sexual moggery.

Images   2022 02 24T191859094

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: nofap, mathis, Deleted member 17345 and 10 others
If you had my jawline, you wouldn't need the beard.

It's not a cope, but a solution for recessed dogs like you.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mewingmaxxer, Jeww, Detective and 16 others
Another stupid post by this delusional coper

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ezio6, Amexmaxx, .🇹🇩. and 3 others

Says a sudhra nigger like you? Mah nigga a beard on a nigger is like hunter eyes on a manlet

😍😍😍🥰😘

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ALP and Korea
Says a sudhra nigger like you? Mah nigga a beard on a nigger is like hunter eyes on a manlet

😍😍😍🥰😘
I have Hunter Eyes and Good Lower 3rd.

How will you cope?
❤️😍😍😍😍😍❤️

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I have Hunter Eyes and Good Lower 3rd.

How will you cope?
❤️😍😍😍😍😍❤️
I won't because I want the best for you my ex bestie

😍😍😍😍🥰🥰

• Love it
Reactions: Korea
beardmaxxers are the most copers , it's over for us tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 15827
  • Love it
It all depends on which demographic of women you want to attract, personally as a 20 year old I'm into younger women (16-20) most of the time so growing a beard will make me look older, and less attractive to them. I'm looksmaxxing to attract young women, not older women.

• +1
Reactions: Detective, delta7, Deleted member 17344 and 3 others
The pheno that’s most attractive to whites girls doesn’t have beard growth genes

• +1
Reactions: Zhuurst and Danish_Retard

wrong, light stubble (with darklooks) mogs

Been wanting to have a discussion about inter and intra sexual competition for a while but I don't think anyone on here understands it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 17217
Zayn is half pakistani and that’s where the beard genes come from. But still even his mixed pheno is far from ideal
no, his pheno is the best, dark looks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
Been wanting to have a discussion about inter and intra sexual competition for a while but I don't think anyone on here understands it
Intra sexual is just when males compete among themselves for females. In animals it’s like when males fight to the death and the winner gets the females, but how is that relevant to modern society

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
The pheno that’s most attractive to whites girls doesn’t have beard growth genes
white girls and nigger girls both boring indian iranian slav and asian women is where its at

Intra sexual is just when males compete among themselves for females. In animals it’s like when males fight to the death and the winner gets the females, but how is that relevant to modern society
intra also includes survivor getting chance to reproduce beards were selected for even though in fights beards were a marked disadvantage. Your IQ is bang average if you cant understand this from my original post, sorry

white girls and nigger girls both boring indian iranian slav and asian women is where its at
Asian girls don’t like beards either
But yeah for Indian and Iranian short beard is good

Asian girls don’t like beards either
But yeah for Indian and Iranian short beard is good
asian girls like beard, its just that males there cant grow so beardless boyfriends are over represented. Stephen chow in shaolin soccer was less attractive than in kung fu hustle where he had a beard

intra also includes survivor getting chance to reproduce beards were selected for even though in fights beards were a marked disadvantage. Your IQ is bang average if you cant understand this from my original post, sorry
You can theorise all you want but in reality white girls don’t like beards so how does that fit into your high iq theory?

• +1
You can theorise all you want but in reality white girls don’t like beards so how does that fit into your high iq theory?
maybe white grls dont like beards because white people have mefdiocre beard genes as opposed to menas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
which white girl again? your 16-20 yo theory might be plausible since girls are becoming androgynous and hence masculinity isnt selected for. But isnt beard beautiful on its own?If there was no one except one guy woudlnt his bearded look be beautiful in of itself?
ride the tiger man dont go for passing trends a beard is the apotheosis of masculinity. Even if everyone hated beards i would wear it since it is becoming of a man

which white girl again? your 16-20 yo theory might be plausible since girls are becoming androgynous and hence masculinity isnt selected for. But isnt beard beautiful on its own?If there was no one except one guy woudlnt his bearded look be beautiful in of itself?
ride the tiger man dont go for passing trends a beard is the apotheosis of masculinity. Even if everyone hated beards i would wear it since it is becoming of a man
this is good beard genes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774 and Deleted member 15827
Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sub5inchcel
keep coping ur jaw is 3 SDs worse than mine and thats saying something

keep coping ur jaw is 3 SDs worse than mine and thats saying something
so? with beard id mog u and that woman in ur pic looks disgusting get her off my screen subhuman simp

The trends are really important, you shouldn’t just ignore them. In the 80s/90s, even in brown countries with hairy phenos, shaved and at the most just kept a moustache. If you had even a short beard it would be a major looksmin. You also couldn’t get a job if you didn’t shave.

• +1
The trends are really important, you shouldn’t just ignore them. In the 80s/90s, even in brown countries with hairy phenos, shaved and at the most just kept a moustache. If you had even a short beard it would be a major looksmin. You also couldn’t get a job if you didn’t shave.
huge change in trends happen in even 2 years let alone 40. Right now beards are making a comeback and women are selecting for beards.Those that seem to love it reallly love it as can be evinced from youtube interviews and those that dont prefer it- dont seem to reallly hate it except a trivial number.

because thats how its been for the last 300,000 years until recently. its wired into their brains. Face(inter) is becoming most important but u cant change women's wiring. There is a reason height (intra) is the most important in SMV. there is a reason why muscle, frame etc. is so powerful in SMV. They still want a man who can physically dominate other men

• +1
because thats how its been for the last 300,000 years until recently. its wired into their brains. Face(inter) is becoming most important but u cant change women's wiring. There is a reason height (intra) is the most important in SMV. there is a reason why muscle, frame etc. is so powerful in SMV. They still want a man who can physically dominate other men
irl height 40 percent face 35 percent frame 25 percent

stubble or death, beards look shit on most people and make you look older

• +1
  • JFL
stubble or death, beards look shit on most people and make you look older
youve clearly never seen well maintained beard and as a man its good to look older apart from skin

Imagine growing pubes on your FACE. That's what a beard is... growing pubes to cover a terrible lower third. If anyone has a good lower third, they look way better without facial hair.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: delta7, Deleted member 18045, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
beards are horrifix. imma laser that shit off.

• JFL
Curry cope
Maybe for you it’s the best but white girls don’t think so
He has the most followers out of all the One Direction guys and bitches are creaming themselves over him on Tiktok nothing to cope about:ROFLMAO:

The only people who cope against the beard pill are:

Reddit atheist types who read some stupid study where women say they prefer light stubble

2. People who can grow a beard but don't know how to maintain , thus looking homeless

3. Those who have an absolutely mogger jaw where beard would hide it ( absolutely no one in this incel forum)

4. Those who fall for the prettyboy meme and think that's how irl works

5. Those who can't grow a beard and are too lazy to use minox / minox doesn't even work for them

6. Those who had a beard but no dating success because repulsive af and so they blame it on beard ( similar to @LooksOverAll coping about heightpill)

Imagine thinking something which reduces chances of survival in a fight is still selected for because ?? Similar to how height is selected for even though it reduces lifespan and increases chances of early death, beard is inter AND intra sexual moggery.

View attachment 1563263
I agree beard is a positive.

However, I visited India a couple of years ago and I noticed EVERY millennial and zoo er had a good beard, but u could still see they had weak bones and bloated faces.

So beard is a looksmax for sure but too many people, Indian and otherwise, think it can compensate u more than 1 point, which it can't.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
jaw is the law

no cope for that

• +1
  • Hmm...
MV5BOThkYzg1MGItOWI4MS00NjI2LWEzMDYtNWNiYWJjMzYxYTUyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng V1
Alexander Dreymon

This is the exception everyone is talking about when putting forth the counter-argument that jaw > beard.
IRL the ascension is as follows:
Thomas Kretschmann copy
How to beard styles full blonde

• Love it

Attachments

• 45F5A219-0E62-4FEA-8497-D554E834FD1D.jpeg
    45F5A219-0E62-4FEA-8497-D554E834FD1D.jpeg
    24.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Korea