The coping is strong

Haha its fucking insane, they are all ethnic women too. Just saw an Asian girl said he looks boring meanwhile her face is unironically a fucking copypaste of millions of other east asian women
If opry is boring, what are the standards for us jfl. Imagine being a once in a lifetime model with the closest perfect rating.

You will never see oprys eye area again after he retires just like you will never see his incredibly high cheekbones, they remind me of those Greek statues.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and StrangerDanger
Lookmatched in 2021
R1tmghqm99n31
6AE8FA87 24F8 414C 8C14 F89DD1EA847D
Img 4647
Comment 1596792378kjlPMxIfJmejQ1zS56qbAd
823bfi2l

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Effortless, Pussyslayer and 11 others
I literally banderas'd IRL, holy shit what a mogger.

Btw, does he actually smoke for real? Or are the fags just paid for by tobacco companies?
I think he does smoke? No tobacco advertisement or he would have shown the brand in the image.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and tulasdanslos
God the utter mog in the 2nd pic, flat maxilla gook vs 99th percentile forward growth
if an alien saw that it wouldn't even think they were the same species

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Effortless, 5'8manlet and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Effortless, Deleted member 9827 and 5 others
if an alien saw that it wouldn't even think they were the same species
Opry literal copy and paste of the Greek beauty standards vs some subhuman flat maxilla bug eyed noodlewhore.

Brutal tbh, they don't even look like the same species, one is so much more forward grown than the other.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 11292
the thing is Before i discovered lookism i wouldn't have said that o pry is one of the most gl guys either. back then I would have put more.generic Chad's way above him. like chris hemsworth or mike Thurston. they are both below him no question but normies see the world differently.
One word: status. Irl if a girl had no idea who any of those guys are, opry would demolish both. Opry is on a different plane to those guys in aesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11292 and StrangerDanger
let them cope cus they cant have a bf that looks like opry.

U know what opry will keep moging america regardless. So they can be butthurt who cares

• +1
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Effortless, deadend and 3 others
One word: status. Irl if a girl had no idea who any of those guys are, opry would demolish both. Opry is on a different plane to those guys in aesthetics.
O'Prys face is handcrafted by god

• +1
Reactions: deadend, Looks234, Deleted member 13372 and 2 others
I really dont think so. I've never watched movies or anything. I barely knew chris and just saw a couple of Mike's insta posts l. I remember the first time I saw a pic of o pry it was that "incels are getting extreme surgery's to become Chad's " pic and i thought to myself
.. that dude doesnt look that bad. so I really think woman would prefer Chris over opryregardless of status. lbut hard to prove or disprove.

• Woah
Reactions: StrangerDanger
let them cope cus they cant have a bf that looks like opry.

U know what opry will keep moging america regardless. So they can be butthurt who cares
its just so baffling because you know these same women would be on their knees bent over the moment any white man entered their vicinity, the self-hate disguised by contempt is so fucking blatant :lul:

thats the nature of envy tho, it finds any way possible to disguise itself...

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Yuya Moggershima, 5'8manlet and 6 others
I really dont think so. I've never watched movies or anything. I barely knew chris and just saw a couple of Mike's insta posts l. I remember the first time I saw a pic of o pry it was that "incels are getting extreme surgery's to become Chad's " pic and i thought to myself
.. that dude doesnt look that bad. so I really think woman would prefer Chris over opryregardless of status. lbut hard to prove or disprove.
Most women will instantly rate both of them higher since actor halo. Even htn become chads like Ryan Gosling to women.

• +1
O'Prys face is handcrafted by god

If you saw this guy without knowing him you'd think he is fake but he is actually real. That might be the biggest thing Opry has against him he is far too perfect, looks like a different species with how good his skin, eye area, ratios, features are.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, deadend, Looks234 and 3 others

If you saw this guy without knowing him you'd think he is fake but he is actually real. That might be the biggest thing Opry has against him he is far too perfect, looks like a different species with how good his skin, eye area, ratios, features are.

tbh, only person who's in the same league is prolly jordan barrett, and even he's not quite on par.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and volcelfatcel

i feel for those who are around him daily for they are constantly getting mogged by a 1 in 7billion specimen. Lol.

• +1
Reactions: deadend, AscendingHero and volcelfatcel
i feel for those who are around him daily for they are constantly getting mogged by a 1 in 7billion specimen. Lol.
Him and prime gandy are the closest to psl 8 it's over if u saw these guys in their prime outside and they winked at your gf jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Looks234, Deleted member 13372 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and StrangerDanger
tbh, only person who's in the same league is prolly jordan barrett, and even he's not quite on par.
Barrett's face also look like a statue and he's insanely aesthetic, but prolly not as much from a normie standpoint. Little too much alien

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 11292, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Him and prime gandy are the closest to psl 8 it's over if u saw these guys in their prime outside and they winked at your gf jfl.
Drago and Hexum both mogs them to oblivion. And have much wider appeal

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, one job away, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
I meant psl. You can argue that hexum had more sex appeal and drago as well tbh, I'm strictly talking from psl standpoint facially.

• +1

stop the pathetic simping.

He looks aspie in alot of pics. Has a subuhman palate not to mention his poop jaw and ramus. Ffs hop off his dick

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Looks234, Deleted member 13197 and 3 others
I meant psl. You can argue that hexum had more sex appeal and drago as well tbh, I'm strictly talking from psl standpoint facially.
And Drago mogs imo. Barrett is the biggest mogger imo if we're talking pure aesthetics. Imo prime Ian Somerhalder rivals Sean and gives him a GOOD run of his money

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and StrangerDanger

He looks aspie in alot of pics. Has a subuhman palate not to mention his poop jaw and ramus. Ffs hop off his dick
Facially he looks very aesthetic but ur right these mog IRL
45838935314719f4fa2cdeffb2dc21e9
Merlin 138531930 79010d28 47ed 4fa8 a1c4 4ecb1394c9b3 articleLarge 1
Xwdjt2b3l1q41

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and volcelfatcel

Doesn't look subhuman aspie in his candids though, he looks very good facially, there's a reason why there's an entire YouTube channel of fangirls to him and he isn't even some status God.

I don't disagree with hexum and others having more appeal irl though. Hexum mogs the hardest in pure sex appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11292 and StrangerDanger
Crazy to think we are the same species as this man
just happy i wont have to live around one like him in my lifetime
p

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, volcelfatcel and StrangerDanger
Sean's coloring is better tho and is more masc
baretts hair/eyebrows could be a shade darker ngl
Barrett's face also look like a statue and he's insanely aesthetic, but prolly not as much from a normie standpoint. Little too much alien

yeah its something to do with the fat pad in front of his zygos, someone made a really gud thread explaining why this makes him appear too fem but i cant find it

• +1
Btw @GucciBananaBrick whos on ur avi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11292
Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: one job away, Deleted member 11292, Looks234 and 1 other person
Doesn't look subhuman aspie in his candids though,
If anything there where has the aspie look lol, it's a candid jfl
there's a reason why there's an entire YouTube channel of fangirls to him and he isn't even some status God.
Ok so if you want to see real foid simping, check out the channels and comments under the likes of Francisco Lachowski (Chico), Jason Momao and even Cavill. I've seen under Cavill's videos men fine with them fucking their partners, women ovulating from pixels alone, and straight men turning gay.

There is this youtube channel of this stacylite who likes movies and star wars, legit simping and wetting herself on camera lmao over Cavill lol.

The amount of wattpad comments and simping under Chico's vids is insane

Momao...... just take a look for yourself.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Lundrogen is very masc and a gigamogger. 6.5+ PSLplus but he just doesn't look aesthetically pleasing on the eye no homo. Also aesthetically this Mulatto Gigachad guy mogs Sean O'PRY imo. And doesn't have that stupid bird aspie look.

Mulatto Richard Ramirez

JFL at y'all faggots with spamming me with the huh react, Stupid foids y'all are just salty you've been brutally mogged by a high school kid who's mogged your idol. Alot of y'all masc copers talk shit abt pretty boys now but not one reply abt this kid lol.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Insecure03, Deleted member 13197 and StrangerDanger
O pry is the MOST overrated model of all time

hes not ugly but cmon, "face handcrafted by gods" jfl I can point out like a million flaws in his face

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 13197 and 3 others

hes not ugly but cmon, "face handcrafted by gods" jfl I can point out like a million flaws in his face
THIS TO BE FUCKING HONEST. Finally one straight dude in this thread without autism. +1 tbh tbh

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
JFL at y'all faggots with spamming me with the huh react, Stupid foids y'all are just salty you've been brutally mogged by a high school kid who's mogged your idol. Alot of y'all masc copers talk shit abt pretty boys now but not one reply abt this kid lol.
You would like to look like this guy over O'Pry?????

1 million? really, best i can do is lips, medial canthi, and gonial angle. what are ur's

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, 5'8manlet, Looks234 and 1 other person

chad. Can i pm u a pic of me i need to ask for advice on a surgery i plan on getting?

• JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, AscendingHero, Deleted member 6273 and 2 others
You would like to look like this guy over O'Pry?????
Yes I would much rather like to look the Mulatto Gigachad. O'Pry looks aspie asl. Only looks good in a few cherrpicked and edited photos of him looking Masc. This guy appeal mogs O'PRY would much rather like to look like him. O'Pry, similar to Barrett, looks godly in some pics and utterly cow dung in others.

Also regarding appeal and aesthetics, who would want to appeal to some basement mentally ill foid validating soy psl autists over prime JB's and prime foids in general. And that kid is still a teen imagine once he gets a bit older...........

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Insecure03, Looks234 and StrangerDanger
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 13372
yes O'Pry looks aspie asl. Only looks good in a few cherrpicked and edited photos of him looking Masc. This guy appeal mogs O'PRY would much rather like to look like him. O'Pry similar to Barrett looks godly in some pics and utterly cow dung in others.
swallow the lighting matters pill, i don't understand what you mean by aspie?