The coping is strong

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Candids/videos > everything else.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and StrangerDanger
and that's a falio how? we're rating them on the PSL, not autism, spectrum. Are you talking about his lips? yeah they could be a bit wider but that's not really worthy of being titled subhuman.
keep on lurking and learning some more man. And that isn't my definition on aspie im just bored asl & lazy rn.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11292
what about this

This is the best I've seen of him. Yes I would ofc like to look like him judging from the vid. Although his lips and palate are soo subhuman jfl. Mirin his eyes in that vid tho

• +1
This is the best I've seen of him. Yes I would ofc like to look like him judging from the vid. Although his lips and palate are soo subhuman jfl. Mirin his eyes in that vid tho
He looks good while he's slight squinching, otherwise his eyes are too open and looks aspie

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
They see O’Pry as average because the regular man is invisible to them + they spend their whole day looking at chads in Instagram and TikTok. Once you realize that, those comments make sense. Clown world.
Your avi (profile gif/pic) is brutal asf. Just a matter of time that little Thor starts fucking chads and resenting that manlet lanklet.

Over for us 5'6 jestermaxxers

• +1
Reactions: deadend
keep on lurking and learning some more man. And that isn't my definition on aspie im just bored asl & lazy rn.
solid advice ngl, but i just can't take u seriously when you have less time online and speak vaguely without elaborating.

the thing is Before i discovered lookism i wouldn't have said that o pry is one of the most gl guys either. back then I would have put more.generic Chad's way above him. like chris hemsworth or mike Thurston. they are both below him no question but normies see the world differently.
Exactly. You can’t understand O’Pry’s attractiveness unless you know how to analyze it

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Finita Est, Deleted member 11292 and 1 other person
Your avi (profile gif/pic) is brutal asf. Just a matter of time that little Thor starts fucking chads and resenting that manlet lanklet.

Over for us 5'6 jestermaxxers

“just a matter of time”? This is what she said after the kiss:

93EDCD57 EF43 48EA B953 BE92EE8AECE7

This kid is 11-12 and is already thinking about Chad. It’s not over if it never began. :feelsrope:

• Woah
Reactions: Lihito
first page was gold, rest is a faggots manifest

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Not cope
i always said this guy is not that goodlooking
looks alien

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Not cope
i always said this guy is not that goodlooking
looks alien
I mean kinda, but he is still well above average in appeal as well, far from top tho. Someone like Mike Thurston is much higher appeal

Haha its fucking insane, they are all ethnic women too. Just saw an Asian girl said he looks boring meanwhile her face is unironically a fucking copypaste of millions of other east asian women

• JFL