The cult of motivation, hard work, and "masculinity" should die

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
Not saying working hard and having masculine behavioral traits is bad, but this cult of redpillers who ignore the importance of genetics just sickens me. Tell them that their drive, motivation, organization skills, and communication skills is genetic, and they'll get very offended and take it as an insult to their "hard work". If anything its probably Jocko's massive skull size that allowed him to be successful overall in life, take away skull size and this manlet wouldve probably been left on the sides in the military and been a complete loser.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, fobos, Alexanderr and 8 others
Nothing more cringey than those "do nofap and focus on career" alpha male copers that settle with post wall roasties that worshiped Chad's dick in their prime.

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand, rockndogs, fobos and 6 others
Nothing more cringey than those "do nofap and focus on career" alpha male copers that settle with post wall roasties that worshiped Chad's dick in their prime.
Lol yea

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and nausea
hard work is :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Deleted member 685 and nausea
When it comes to height, every inch counts--in fact, in the workplace, each inch above average may be worth $789 more per year, according to a study in the Journal of Applied Psychology

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rockndogs, SikKunt, fobos and 5 others
When it comes to height, every inch counts--in fact, in the workplace, each inch above average may be worth $789 more per year, according to a study in the Journal of Applied Psychology
I need a coil of rope

• +1
Reactions: nausea
this is true for some stuff though, if you work at something you can achieve it maybe not as easy as someone naturally gifted of course

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Guest, Varangiancel and nausea
I remember being brainwashed into this redpill cult before I became blackpilled, its a good intermediate phase jfl

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, CupOfCoffee and nausea
Entitled people like to think they deserve everything they get because it only reenforces their ego loop. Narcissism is rampant in society.

I need a coil of rope
6YNQyHd.jpg

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1680
Retarded. I know a 6'7 guy who makes the same as his 5'6 colleague.

>If only I was tall, I'd be rich

If you're trash, a wage cuck, you'll be trash even if you're 6'4.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Redrighthand, SikKunt, crmsxg and 1 other person
Retarded. I know a 6'7 guy who makes the same as his 5'6 colleague.

>If only I was tall, I'd be rich

If you're trash, a wage cuck, you'll be trash even if you're 6'4.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: nice sample size to disprove a scientific study :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I know a guy who is 6'0 and plays in the NBA, therefore height doesn't matter. Do you know what on average mean :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, SikKunt, RedKeyboard and 5 others
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: nice sample size to disprove a scientific study :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I know a guy who is 6'0 and plays in the NBA, therefore height doesn't matter. Do you know what on average mean :feelsuhh:
Are you retarded?

How tall are you? How much $ you make?

I guarantee you're a poorcel and it's not because you're a manlet. It's because you're trash with zero valuable skills and no balls to say 'Nah' to your 5'8 boss when he ask you to work overtime.

>TaLlEr pEoPlE mAkE mOrE mOnEy oN aVeRaGe. I mUsT bE pOor cUz aM sHoRt

Low t

• +1
Reactions: crmsxg
I recommend roping

• JFL
Reactions: Demir
I'm sorry you have to go through this Dude. :feelskek:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Dude420 and The Dude Abides
plenty of guys in the SOF community you would not clock on their looks

ozglijcbadl01.jpg

looks like a total dork, was actually a very highly decorated delta operator, and it doesnt get any more elite than delta.

But I agree with the general point, for the most part. Its a similar problem i had with David Goggin's book. Yes its all very inspiring and motivational... but apparently it never dawns on David that he had this ability to sublimate himself into whatever task or goal he wanted very early on in life, it was forged in his abusive childhood. He is a freak, in his ability to tolerate pain and discomfort, and hes telling other people "just be a freak bro". He thinks examples such as him ballooning out to 300lbs+ and not being able to run a mile is an example of how normal he is, but then he goes and tells you how he manages to get down to 180 and pass the requirements to get into SEAL selection in a few months of training. It never dawns on him that the latter part is what makes him abnormal.

"hard work" is a meme precisely because it is possible to work extremely hard in the wrong direction or to expend a great deal of effort and get nowhere. If one has the right framework and tools then working hard is a very fruitful thing. But if hardwork = success, then all the poor people hustling their asses in places like cambodia and vietnam and india could be expected to become wealthy sometime soon. Burst ya bubble: they don't. They remain in poverty for the rest of their lives.

These protestant style work ethic qualities and so on... Its a case of rapidly diminishing returns. In any field of life one needs a modicum of discipline to acquire any sort of skill or knowledge for example. Even criminals need to be disciplined in learning certain skills and gaining knowledge. But the "eat shit and be happy about it" mindset is a dead end, in many careers it is precisely about knowing the right people and being in the right place at the right time. And for increasing amounts of young men, careerism is unattractive because the fruits it bears are rotten. Careeism made a lot of sense in the 1950s. Not so much now, not only because of the realities of the dating market in 2019 but also because companies are increasingly hostile territory for men.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
@Dude420 how tall bro?

JFL if you work over 3 hours a day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

ozglijcbadl01.jpg

looks like a total dork, was actually a very highly decorated delta operator, and it doesnt get any more elite than delta.

But I agree with the general point, for the most part. Its a similar problem i had with David Goggin's book. Yes its all very inspiring and motivational... but apparently it never dawns on David that he had this ability to sublimate himself into whatever task or goal he wanted very early on in life, it was forged in his abusive childhood. He is a freak, in his ability to tolerate pain and discomfort, and hes telling other people "just be a freak bro". He thinks examples such as him ballooning out to 300lbs+ and not being able to run a mile is an example of how normal he is, but then he goes and tells you how he manages to get down to 180 and pass the requirements to get into SEAL selection in a few months of training. It never dawns on him that the latter part is what makes him abnormal.

"hard work" is a meme precisely because it is possible to work extremely hard in the wrong direction or to expend a great deal of effort and get nowhere. If one has the right framework and tools then working hard is a very fruitful thing. But if hardwork = success, then all the poor people hustling their asses in places like cambodia and vietnam and india could be expected to become wealthy sometime soon. Burst ya bubble: they don't. They remain in poverty for the rest of their lives.

These protestant style work ethic qualities and so on... Its a case of rapidly diminishing returns. In any field of life one needs a modicum of discipline to acquire any sort of skill or knowledge for example. Even criminals need to be disciplined in learning certain skills and gaining knowledge. But the "eat shit and be happy about it" mindset is a dead end, in many careers it is precisely about knowing the right people and being in the right place at the right time. And for increasing amounts of young men, careerism is unattractive because the fruits it bears are rotten. Careeism made a lot of sense in the 1950s. Not so much now, not only because of the realities of the dating market in 2019 but also because companies are increasingly hostile territory for men.
Thanks bro, I love reading about honey badger type men in sof. Against all odds type men. I noticed these types excel in sof and in situations where there is no orders and they need to actually think.

• +1
Reactions: Cretinous

ozglijcbadl01.jpg

And so on

I agree. Goggins is an admirable lad, but he's not a 5'7 framecel who conquered 'himself'. He just reached his full potential.

Not even trying to reach your full potential because "mUh sTuDy TaLl pPl maKe mOrE mOnEy" is just laughable tho.

I agree. Goggins is an admirable lad, but he's not a 5'7 framecel who conquered 'himself'. He just reached his full potential.

Not even trying to reach your full potential because "mUh sTuDy TaLl pPl maKe mOrE mOnEy" is just laughable tho.
Nobody's saying that dude. Averages in society shouldn't impact your life decisions.

fuark bro you must be excited for surgery to make you chad
Solid height, above average eye area, white, chad's hair, low bf%, recessed lower third, should be good yeah.
(what could hold me back; asymmetries, poor eyebrows, average zygos, slim (but good v-shape). must of those can be work on; microbladed eyebrows, gymcelling, zygos fillers, adding those could make me a Chad possibly.)

Solid height, above average eye area, white, chad's hair, low bf%, recessed lower third, should be good yeah.
(what could hold me back; asymmetries, poor eyebrows, average zygos, slim (but good v-shape). must of those can be work on; microbladed eyebrows, gymcelling, zygos fillers, adding those could make me a Chad possibly.)
when is the surgery?

1 month to be functional, bloating a few months, 1 year for all the numbness to go away.
fuark so after a few months you'll be slaying FUARK so jealous

Redpillers are retardeds. They think that game matters jfl. BLACKPILL IS THE ONLY TRUE PILL

work hard you lazy fuck. you wouldn't be automatically successful if you're 6'3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back