The Curious Case of Cristopher Crisick Button

Z

zyzz007 returns

Diamond
If this guy is such a Chad like he claims.
Why did he spend so much time on PSL forums, reddit and other places. I think
he got so infamous he is on LOLCOWS as well.

Since like 2017 until 2024 this "Chad" has been on the internet trying to boast about
his money, degrees, tinder matches, women, dick, height, face, houses, vineyards etlc and drive incels to suicide
and brag about how he is a top 1percent man.

I guarantee you all the goodlooking guys I went to school with who are now working good jobs
have never even found a PSL forum.
The most I ever saw one complaining about feminism a bit and how some women thinking
they are princess who deserve the world, but no one ever descended into the depths of incel hell
like Crisick and for so many years.

Why such a "Chad" spend 7 to 8 years of his life on here photoshopping countless pics
and arguing with incels. Sometime isnt adding up man......................i cant figure him out.....................

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
If this guy is such a Chad like he claims.
Why did he spend so much time on PSL forums, reddit and other places. I think
he got so infamous he is on LOLCOWS as well.

Since like 2017 until 2024 this "Chad" has been on the internet trying to boast about
his money, degrees, tinder matches, women, dick, height, face, houses, vineyards etlc and drive incels to suicide
and brag about how he is a top 1percent man.

I guarantee you all the goodlooking guys I went to school with who are now working good jobs
have never even found a PSL forum.
The most I ever saw one complaining about feminism a bit and how some women thinking
they are princess who deserve the world, but no one ever descended into the depths of incel hell
like Crisick and for so many years.

Why such a "Chad" spend 7 to 8 years of his life on here photoshopping countless pics
and arguing with incels. Sometime isnt adding up man......................i cant figure him out.....................
autism.

• +1
Reactions: Saisei