The Daily Double Minimalist ProgramS | 7-Day Split | 2 Daily Exercises | PowerBuilding Edition + Hybrid Calisthenics Edition

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Lazycels, hop on this giga-easy program! No long-ass, fatiguemaxing workouts. Just do 2 exercises and call it a day. High frequency and medium volume.

If you miss a day, you don’t miss out on much progress (because you’ll hit the same muscles 2 other times in the week). Hugely advantageous to 2x/week programs such as PPL, in which you miss half of your weekly volume if you skip 1 workout.

GYM
RINGS2

I recommend the powerbuilding routine over the calisthenics routine.

The green sections are giga useful. You can use it to decide to add and subtract sets from different exercises to rebalance the volumes across different muscle groups to fit your training goals.

The PowerBuilding Edition’s Earlier Version

UPPLv2.1

Summon the Gymmaxers

@beypazarisoda0 @Arborist @pneumocystosis @zv1212 @Glidarn @Blackgymmax @VenatorLuparius @Shieda_Kayn @longjohnmong @Ekil73_YT @Matthias8272 @Anchor_Ship

Attachments

• GYM.png
    GYM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • RINGS2.png
    RINGS2.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: barettrealrx, St.TikTokcel, beypazarisoda0 and 2 others
this is not fucking quantum mechanics boyo

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
this is not fucking quantum mechanics boyo

This is about as simple as programs get, boyo.

I presume you do understand that “real” programs made by coaches have training blocks, week-to-week progression schemes, deload schedules, periodization, fatigue management, 1RM percentages, exercise rotations, RPE and RIR targets, and more.

Open up a beginner program by Jeff Nippard and you’ll see way more information that I chose not to include in these programs because I don’t want people like you to say it’s too complicated. Alas, you say it anyway. Dumb fuck.

gym-png.2158354

Why the fuck do .org members think something is complicated when more information is included in addition to the essentials? If you ignore the green section at the bottom, what you have left is a super simple workout routine. However, the green section is important. You can use it to decide to add and subtract sets from different exercises to rebalance the volumes across different muscle groups to fit your training goals.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: barettrealrx, IndraBC, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
No gym for your face

• JFL
Miring dedication. Thank you for the program i will stick to this for a while.

Also i dont think its worth going to the gym for 2 exercises what do you think about homegymmaxxing

bowflex-selecttech-1090-dumbbell-set.png
adjustable dumbells maximum load is 90lbs each

liftdex3.jpg
bench

515pwG9ZoML._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
pull up bar you can buy vests if u can do more than 10 pull ups

50428.jpg
and attach rings to the pull up bar

it doesnt cost too much but might have to moneymax for this

• Love it
Miring dedication. Thank you for the program i will stick to this for a while.

Also i dont think its worth going to the gym for 2 exercises what do you think about homegymmaxxing

bowflex-selecttech-1090-dumbbell-set.png
adjustable dumbells maximum load is 90lbs each

liftdex3.jpg
bench

515pwG9ZoML._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
pull up bar you can buy vests if u can do more than 10 pull ups

50428.jpg
and attach rings to the pull up bar

it doesnt cost too much but might have to moneymax for this

mirin equipment

why the pull-up bar so thicc and has blue rings?

I wish I hav adjustable dumbbells they seem giga cool and convenient

Lazycels, hop on this giga-easy program! No long-ass, fatiguemaxing workouts. Just do 2 exercises and call it a day. High frequency and medium volume.

If you miss a day, you don’t miss out on much progress (because you’ll hit the same muscles 2 other times in the week). Hugely advantageous to 2x/week programs such as PPL, in which you miss half of your weekly volume if you skip 1 workout.

View attachment 2158354View attachment 2158349

I recommend the powerbuilding routine over the calisthenics routine.

The green sections are giga useful. You can use it to decide to add and subtract sets from different exercises to rebalance the volumes across different muscle groups to fit your training goals.

The PowerBuilding Edition’s Earlier Version

UPPLv2.1

Summon the Gymmaxers

@beypazarisoda0 @Arborist @pneumocystosis @zv1212 @Glidarn @Blackgymmax @VenatorLuparius @Shieda_Kayn @longjohnmong @Ekil73_YT @Matthias8272 @Anchor_Ship
i dont think this is enough volume lil bro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back