THE DELUSIONS OF SLAYING AND THE IMPORTANCE OF GOOD MENTAL HEALTH

Shit thread

kys op

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 756 and Deleted member 14274
Yes It Is GIF

Instagram....every woman gets approached 10 times a week (or more) on IG
Lmao, how delusional do you have to be to think that women DON'T have 10 sexual partners by 20...

I knew 15 YEAR OLDS who had 10 partners or more

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 275 and 3 others
You can opt out the dating market but your girl will most probably keep an eye on it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, APJ, Deleted member 14274 and 1 other person
NZ is still relatively stable when it comes to dating,so makes sense then why you're soo optimistic about the advice in that video
about finding a high quality gf lol.

But for the rest of us who live in the West,especially places like Burgerland,Canada and the UK. finding a high quality gf here who
doesn't have a 2 digit body count is almost impossible.Dating for men today is a literal race to the bottom.
Where are you getting this info from? I live in nz and it's pretty fucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
Excellent thread, not out of touch with reality. Talk about a breath of fresh air on this forum.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Many people here have a very convoluted view of 'ascending', implying that their lives will be fixed once they've fully looksmaxxed and can subsequently start to slaying girls nonstop. They take the blackpill too literally and get caught up in dichotomous thinking.

The truth of the matter is that, in order to get maximum fulfilment in life, you have to take all 3 pills, the blackpill :blackpill:, the redpill :redpill: and the bluepill :bluepill:

:blackpill:Solely fixing/improving your looks and neglecting everything else, isn't gonna get you anywhere.
:bluepill:Solely being nice/having a good personality and neglecting everything else, isn't gonna get you anywhere.
:redpill:Solely having game/acting more masculine/approaching and neglecting everything else, isn't gonna get you anywhere.

But if you combine all 3 of them, you might actually find long-term happiness, fix bitterness/resentment towards other people (mainly women) and it gives you a better chance to lock down a quality woman as well.

Solely maxxing out 1 stat/aspect of your life is usually an exercise in futility.

But even if you do all of these things, a woman of quality might still elude you. As you said, quality women are rare these days, given the fact that most women are bottom of the barrel trash now.
Online dating seems to be a waste of time because, as you pointed out, quality women do not use these types of apps.

Other options include:
-Approaching (guaranteed low success rates)
-Social circle (arguably the best option out there for quality women/LTRs in general)
-Locationmaxxing -> moving to a more traditional country with traditional gender roles and less subversion/trashy women in general, a very decent last resort option.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, mulattomaxxer, Looks234 and 5 others
niggas in this thread are delusional about women. Imagine, it was lockdown @ my uni dorm, and the only people fucking were women. Even then the engineering major finished off the year with 15 bodies

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 275 and Looks234
You can opt out the dating market but your girl will most probably keep an eye on it
Ofc but what else can you do? You have to ensure she is high quality, high quality women don't dip when the goin gets tough and she sees a man who she can monkey branch too

Incel cope tbh

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Lmao, how delusional do you have to be to think that women DON'T have 10 sexual partners by 20...

I knew 15 YEAR OLDS who had 10 partners or more
Yeah but you're probably white and probably know low class white thotty girls, if they have 10 partners by the age of 25 then you definitely know low quality girls.

My social circle consists of ethnics and high class white men and white women , most white girls have had 3 partners by the age of 20.

Not 10.

The ethnics usually 2 or less

Ah yes, thank you. i forgot to take my daily unicorn pill
View attachment 1277105
Bro unicorns don't exist, high quality women do.

It's just you have to be in the right place as them, you can't find them at a club or on tinder, you can find them at the gym, university, social circles with high quality men, at work etc.

If it was easy every guy would be able to find them

Chad gets surgery because he's insecure

Then after he recovered from surgery, he squints and juts/mews during sex with a sheboon from tinder

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nautica, Deleted member 6273, DharkDC and 2 others
Chad gets surgery because he's insecure

Then after he recovered from surgery, he squints and juts/mews during sex with a sheboon from tinder
Chad doesn't need surgery.

If Chad needs surgery then Chad is stupid and has mental health issues and has body dysmorphia.

Also if he needs to jut and mew during sex he is mentally ill

Ofc but what else can you do? You have to ensure she is high quality, high quality women don't dip when the goin gets tough and she sees a man who she can monkey branch too
They all have the same software aka hypergamy, hoping she will not do anything is the worst strategy.

The only girl I could bare was my ex
Women in general are extremely obnoxious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Beetlejuice
The only girl I could bare was my ex
Women in general are extremely obnoxious
Tbh her looks and affection are what make LTRs somewhat tolerable. My last two LTRs were with corporate UMC types, had to endure the eye-rolling 'oppression of women' shit. Complaining about oppressive gender roles but obviously as a man heaven forbid I show any emotional vulnerability instead of being the 'caricature teasing stoic'.

I remember talking to one of them about my pre-looksmaxing experience with women (i.e. they looked at me like an insect), she actually denied my lived experience and tried to gaslight me into believing it never happened, that my post-glow-up better treatment was 'all in my head'. Also when I mentioned bimax she insisted I 'didn't need' surgery. Fuck off.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Schizoidcel and Beetlejuice
It's been interesting seeing Alexander Grace get progressively more black pilled as his hairline recedes.

• +1
Reactions: Nautica and Lolcel
I've been watching that Alexander Grace dude's videos even before he was blackpilled
He used to make mgtow tier content

However to me he seems to be a big mentalcel aftee hearing his views and overall personality
Seems too defeatist

He actually looks good with toptier pehno except from the norwood

The kind of guy who is an easy target to be swallowed in the mgtow community due to his badluck / mentalceldom

He makes things more complicated
To me most of his problems must've arose from that hairline

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
saw the 95% and i'm sure most guys are aware after that

Heโ€™s a self proclaimed Indian chadpreet
Why does every curry think theyโ€™re somehow the best curry and that whites women find them unbelievably attractive?

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
I stopped listening to A.G. along time ago.. all the dude does is bitch & complain

Iโ€™ll explain my disagreements & thoughts about this thread later in the day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 6531
a lot of guys on here have had negative feedback and believe that having casual sex with women will provide them with long term fulfilment and self esteem, when it wont
Correct. The problem is guys are lookin for happiness outside themselves. But thereโ€™s nothing wrong with casual sex as long as you know itโ€™s JUST casual sex
95% of men aren't gonna be good looking enough/ tall enough/ rich enough to have sex with a new women every day.
Who the hell is trying have sex with a new chick everyday? Thatโ€™s whatโ€™s considered โ€œThe perfect weekโ€ (How I met your mother reference)

Money can help you get sex sure if u wanna be a trick like Dan Bilzerian who has to pay bitches to sleep / hang around him.. why would you even want that? Youโ€™ll never get genuine desire using money

but simply get in the dating market to find a high quality girlfriend and dip out of the dating market when you find one.
No such thing .. Iโ€™ll elab
High quality women exist, they're just rare and can't be found on dating apps, find them at uni in places like nursing courses, they haven't had sex with 10+ guys
โ€œHigh quality womenโ€ donโ€™t come out the box lol.. you have to train your girl to be high quality based on what you want her to do & how you run your program

Every guy has a different definition of what they consider โ€œhigh qualityโ€ in their LTRs..
Yes women all want Chad, but the truth is not all women can get Chad to settle down with them, it's biologically ingrained in them to want Chad because they want the best genes to pass on and therefore the offspring to be sexually successful as well
Ok.. the same can be said with us men. We all want โ€œstacysโ€ but look at the chicks youโ€™re approaching & sleeping with.. mostly likely average chicks cuz guys are scared to approach hot chicks 9/10 times. So theyโ€™re more comfortable approaching the โ€œaverageโ€ girl instead.. Women do the same thing..

Look I'm not saying getting a high quality girlfriend is the be all end all, but look at the people around you, the men around you In long term relationships , they're much happier from what I have seen,
Disagree here.. many of my friends are in LTRs cuz they have a scarcity mindset & thatโ€™s theyโ€™re only way to get in house pussy. Many LTRs guys are in are with bitches who are disrespecting them & running the relationship.. donโ€™t be fooled by the exterior

But I canโ€™t blame them cuz the player lifestyle ainโ€™t easy.. so itโ€™s more comfortable to get into an LTR with a chick you settled for
compared to those guys who are pumping and dumping and having sex with random women, I mean like look at the self proclaimed slayers on this website, half of them just say garbage about women and degrade them to sex objects,
This is why I say if youโ€™re gonna slay.. do it with purpose. You shouldnโ€™t be slaying just to slay.. you should be learning what you like, what you donโ€™t like, the different personalities these chicks possess, etc. Each slay you should be getting better at your convo skills, flirting, stroke game, etc..

And truthfully you should have at least a rotation of 3 chicks so youโ€™re focused / improving on other aspects of your life. If one falls off cool.. go back out in the field & put that one in rotation.. simple. Itโ€™s not complicated

The guys who slay endlessly do it for the wrong reasons (bragging rights, ego, trying to cope with the fact they didnโ€™t get laid when they were younger)

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 6531
Disagree here.. many of my friends are in LTRs cuz they have a scarcity mindset & thatโ€™s theyโ€™re only way to get in house pussy. Many LTRs guys are in are with bitches who are disrespecting them & running the relationship.. donโ€™t be fooled by the exterior
"Just have an abundance mindset bro!"
-Tall Tyrone

:bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: Justheretolmao
Missed the point
Oh were you saying that the LTR guys might not be as happy as they seem? I was just skimming it tbh and I saw
Disagree here.. many of my friends are in LTRs cuz they have a scarcity mindset
So I had to jump in and drop the brutal blackpill that for 80% of men, they have a scarcity REALITY. Brutal.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Justheretolmao and oldcelloser
Sure, now what do I do if unis are all closed and you learn from home? Thats the only social place I have. I guess waiting and in the meantime looksmaxing is the answer, but I seriously can't bear the constant need to be intimate with a hot girl.

I think I've been permanently mentally damaged after seeing how women are in college firsthand.
Yeah I'm in same boat, don't think I'll ever be mentally normal again after seeing how girls treat some guys Vs other guys, best I can hope for is thinking of other shit

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 275 and chadison
this alexander grace dude has always bugged me idk why

also rip his hair gd

his videos get more and more blackpilled the further and further back his hairline recedes

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and AlexAP
the real blackpill is that mathematically speaking wrt to supply of marriageable women no matter how much your genetics mog or how much looksmaxxing/self improvement you do youre still just optimizing your play with two seven off suit and praying for luck while you play to your outs

getting lucky really is mostly about getting lucky

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
  • +1
Reactions: Cali Yuga
Tbh her looks and affection are what make LTRs somewhat tolerable. My last two LTRs were with corporate UMC types, had to endure the eye-rolling 'oppression of women' shit. Complaining about oppressive gender roles but obviously as a man heaven forbid I show any emotional vulnerability instead of being the 'caricature teasing stoic'.

I remember talking to one of them about my pre-looksmaxing experience with women (i.e. they looked at me like an insect), she actually denied my lived experience and tried to gaslight me into believing it never happened, that my post-glow-up better treatment was 'all in my head'. Also when I mentioned bimax she insisted I 'didn't need' surgery. Fuck off.
This basically. Both of my LTRs were just fucking, eating together, watching movies together and no more. You can't expect a woman to ever be more than that. JFL at sharing your deep emotional issues and thoughts with them.

I also explained both my LTRs I was a shitted on subhuman before looksmaxxing. 1 gaslighted me, 1 just said 'oh yeah its just because children are nasty, they didn't really mean it' jfl. Emotional vulnerability with women is a death sentence, they lose attraction and they don't know how to feel empathy or sympathy.

• +1
This basically. Both of my LTRs were just fucking, eating together, watching movies together and no more. You can't expect a woman to ever be more than that. JFL at sharing your deep emotional issues and thoughts with them.

I also explained both my LTRs I was a shitted on subhuman before looksmaxxing. 1 gaslighted me, 1 just said 'oh yeah its just because children are nasty, they didn't really mean it' jfl. Emotional vulnerability with women is a death sentence, they lose attraction and they don't know how to feel empathy or sympathy.
all this 'i want a woman i can talk to/connect with/etc.' shit is just propaganda and the result of men not having good fathers and a mannerbund in a healthy culture to be inducted into after adolescence

women dont really need society to be healthy to be fulfilled and feel like they have a place in the world because their telos is built in (womb) and their purpose in pretty clear

men on the other hand need society to be healthy by and large because in order for them to feel fulfilled they need to have a properly ordered position in a healthy hierarchy that they can believe in

the idea that you would expect a WOMAN to provide you with psychological needs or whatever is retarded. The highest thing a woman can provide you with is children and thats about it other than basic companionship/homemaking/etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
all this 'i want a woman i can talk to/connect with/etc.' shit is just propaganda and the result of men not having good fathers and a mannerbund in a healthy culture to be inducted into after adolescence

women dont really need society to be healthy to be fulfilled and feel like they have a place in the world because their telos is built in (womb) and their purpose in pretty clear

men on the other hand need society to be healthy by and large because in order for them to feel fulfilled they need to have a properly ordered position in a healthy hierarchy that they can believe in

the idea that you would expect a WOMAN to provide you with psychological needs or whatever is retarded. The highest thing a woman can provide you with is children and thats about it other than basic companionship/homemaking/etc.
I agree tbh. Men need some type of hiearchy system and feeling like they are doing something valuable, and being valued. Which is completely gone in today's society. Everyone hiearchy nowadays is just: wageslave. With nothing more or less than that.

• +1
Reactions: Cali Yuga
the real blackpill is that mathematically speaking wrt to supply of marriageable women no matter how much your genetics mog or how much looksmaxxing/self improvement you do youre still just optimizing your play with two seven off suit and praying for luck while you play to your outs

getting lucky really is mostly about getting lucky
you completely lost me after u said optimising. Wtf did u mean

I agree tbh. Men need some type of hiearchy system and feeling like they are doing something valuable, and being valued. Which is completely gone in today's society. Everyone hiearchy nowadays is just: wageslave. With nothing more or less than that.
even the people at the top of the hierarchy who have infinite money and shit end up just becoming satanic pedophiles or gay space communists because the whole thing is sick and twisted

Legit af

• Love it
Bump cuz why not

If I had good mental health i would've just traveled the world and accepted that i won't have a chance with women. But instead im going to break my jaw just to get some used pussy, and it's not even guaranteed i will. Shits brutal

• +1
Enough rejection n blackpill n you dont want a ltr with anyone

slaying is when u hate foids but use them for satisfaction n validation

I agree that its not healthy but only chad n nts are mentally healthy

• +1
Maybe in Italy it's different for you, but the average sexual partners a women has by the age of 40 is 8.

Also I know several women with bodycounts of less than 4 at University
thats what they tell bluepilled betas like you, of course, so that you will be the good boy beta provider parachute for them, later in life
alpha seed beta need nothing new here

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
I think I've been permanently mentally damaged after seeing how women are in college firsthand.
good; its very good that your bluepill delusions were shattered, as they were not correct in the first place;
now you can looksmaxx in peace and treat them like the sluts they are, or LDAR whichever works for you

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and chadison
The few good girls are always taken after 18....so it's like they don't exist
That's why it's pretty much over after 20 or 21. That's the most brutal blackpill that hit me

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and gamma
Yes. I agree.

The thing is the women in bars are often low quality looking to tie down a Chad which isn't simply possible because those men often have so many options they can just pump and dump. You'll mostly find low Quality women in bars and clubs most of the time, who have been asked out by 100s of guys since they go clubbing all the time and therefore have had atleast 10 sexual partners

My point is that most high quality women barely ever club/ party and therefore haven't had 10 guys approach them let alone having 10 sexual partners by the age of 20, how often do you see a guy at a gym approach a women, I've never seen it happen lmao
Women in bars/clubs are generally quite a bit better looking than your typical single woman - in my area anyway. The overweight and ones that can't at least fakeup to decent looking avoid bars/clubs many times unless they are hanging out with friends on occasion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back