The dickpill keeps me up at night

D

Deleted member 1182

just a man with a dick
i have trouble sleeping i always think of my subhuman dick i even dream about it too... its orge how the fuck im supposed to be nt knowing the moment a woman sees my dick is game over? i already imagine the laughs and the humuliation.. the image of her telling her female friends about my tiny pink cock and them laughing together at a subhuman... but it must happen i must live through this to know the truth and share it with you so once in for all the dickpill will be proven for eternity i shall sacrifice my dignity for for the dickpill so the truth will finally be shown

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AspiringChad, ChoSeungHui, BrettyBoy and 2 others
How small r u

• WTF
Reactions: RichardSpencel
just strech jelq penis pump or consider surgery

This is very unsettling.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringChad, ChoSeungHui, itsoverbuddyboyo and 2 others
No point sacrificing your dignity for the dickpill

Nobody gives a shit about it, nobody ever will

Just move on mate

just strech jelq penis pump or consider surgery
i dont know about those options but im definitely headed to something for sure

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Dick pill penetrated me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9787 and itsoverbuddyboyo
The dickpill was forced down my throat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, AspiringChad, itsoverbuddyboyo and 1 other person
No point sacrificing your dignity for the dickpill

Nobody gives a shit about it, nobody ever will

Just move on mate
it must happen tho not only to show the truth to everyone but to myself too i cant fully know the dickpill unless i have EXPERIENCED IT MYSELF i cant sit here and do nothing im going crazy i will finally know the truth in the end at least

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and Deleted member 656
The dickpill fucked me in the ass.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9787 and itsoverbuddyboyo
4-4.3 inches very below average
4.3 is just barely below average tbh. i have 7 inch lenght at 4.7 and can make my gf cum so im sure u can also with some decent streching and jelqing check out pegym

• JFL
Reactions: androidcel
4.3 is just barely below average tbh. i have 7 inch lenght at 4.7 and can make my gf cum so im sure u can also with some decent streching and jelqing check out pegym
will check it out once i fix my erections yeah but it makes sence of course with 7 inches you do well length>girth

Imagine bragging about ur penis length to a 4 incher
dicklet 4 incher
Holy fuck didnt pay attention to ur nick, my condolences

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt, itsoverbuddyboyo and androidcel
will check it out once i fix my erections yeah but it makes sence of course with 7 inches you do well length>girth
Imagine bragging about ur penis length to a 4 incher

Holy fuck didnt pay attention to ur nick, my condolences
bragging srsly? i was never confident about my dick cuz it looks so thin cuz of its lenght. also girth > lenght imo. girls have more nerves at the front of their pussy. well it depends, some girls want it deep, others just want it at the front with decent girth

no one's gonna see your cock bro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9787 and nausea
girls have more nerves at the front of their pussy.
easy to say when you have 7 inches lol
big dicks are worshiped by society. not "fat" dicks BIG ones as in length we need to take a look of whats really happening around us to take a conclusion

• +1
no one's gonna see your cock bro
t.7 incher

memes aside tho you could be right and you could be not everyone gets lucky at some point maybe my turn will come but it wont matter anyway because my dick

• +1
t.7 incher

memes aside tho you could be right and you could be not everyone gets lucky at some point maybe my turn will come but it wont matter anyway because my dick
what can be done about your cock? isn't there surgeries, jelqing and hanging you could try? Honestly dickmaxxing should be pretty far down on the list of priorities if you're 3 PSL

• +1
Reactions: nausea
what can be done about your cock? aren't there surgeries, jelqing and hanging you could try? Honestly dickmaxxing is pretty far down on the list of priorities if you're 3 PSL
first of all im 4 psl low end of average plenly of 4s have gotten laid dont deny it and yeah surgeries are dangerous as much as jelqing but i will try then when the time comes cant risk it right now

first of all im 4 psl low end of average plenly of 4s have gotten laid dont deny it and yeah surgeries are dangerous as much as jelqing but i will try then when the time comes cant risk it right now
4 psl is dead average, you're 4/10 normie scale. It's pretty much over unless you ascend to at least a 5

• +1
Reactions: nausea and androidcel
4 psl is dead average, you're 4/10 normie scale
i assume im a 4 because of my rate thread some users said im a 3, 3.5 , 4 ,normie and one said im high tier so the middle is 4
but the point still stands average people fuck all the time

i assume im a 4 because of my rate thread some users said im a 3, 3.5 , 4 ,normie and one said im high tier so the middle is 4
you're a 4/10 bro. You should start off by looksmaxxing, you're not gonna get anywhere no matter the size of your cock unless it's ridiculously big but such sizes are very unrealistic for a dicklet4incher to obtain. Don't risk fucking your perfectly functioning cock up until you're at least average in terms of looks, I'd even say at least a 6/10

• +1
Reactions: nausea
you're a 4 bro. You should start off by looksmaxxing, you're not gonna get anywhere no matter the size of your cock unless it's ridiculously big but such sizes are very unrealistic for a dicklet4incher to obtain. Don't risk fucking your perfectly functioning cock up until you're at least average in terms of looks, I'd even say at least a 6/10
tbh... im very autistic and non NT because of my dick and even if i managed to get to 6/10 it wouldnt matter NT pill is very underrated and it matters a lot so if my dick gets fixed first i will be good mentally so i have the motivation to looksmax its a never ending cycle im losing weight currently so the only thing i can do right now is to vent

tbh... im very autistic and non NT because of my dick and even if i managed to get to 6/10 it wouldnt matter NT pill is very underrated and it matters a lot so if my dick gets fixed first i will be good mentally so i have the motivation to looksmax its a never ending cycle im losing weight currently so the only thing i can do right now is to vent
indeed. the NTpill is what's primarily holding me back

indeed. the NTpill is what's primarily holding me back
if my weight loss does nothing to my dick or face its really over for me then i would have a small dick non nt personallity non impressive face non impressive height i have the whole shit tier package genes fuck im afraid to go to surgical ways but i might do it if literally nothing changes

if my weight loss does nothing to my dick or face its really over for me then i would have a small dick non nt personallity non impressive face non impressive height i have the whole shit tier package genes fuck im afraid to go to surgical ways but i might do it if literally nothing changes
only way for non NTs to ascend is via Tinder. And you have to be at least a 6/10 there to even get any matches in a western country

only way for non NTs to ascend is via Tinder. And you have to be at least a 6/10 there to even get any matches in a western country
i havent tried tinder because im only 17 so i cant make assumptions yet but i have heard this story the other day about one guy with a small dick that found a tinder chick and the moment she saw his dick she laughed and left brutal stuff

• +1
i havent tried tinder because im only 17 so i cant make assumptions yet but i have heard this story the other day about one guy with a small dick that found a tinder chick and the moment she saw his dick she laughed and left brutal stuff
sounds believable tbh. Tinder whores are even more of eugenics machines than the average western foid. It's like they're ahead of the hypergamy curve by 10-20 years

sounds believable tbh. Tinder whores are even more of eugenics machines than the average western foid. It's like they're ahead of the hypergamy curve by 10-20 years
thats why i keep preaching for the dickpill and the phrase "there is no face for your dick" even if you "win" by methods as tinder YOU STILL LOSE IN THE END AS A DICKLET so what gives there is literally no other possible way of ascension then even if i ATTEMPTED to play the social circle game assuming i got the social skills I WOULD STILL BE PUBLICLY SHAMED BECAUSE OF MY SIZE AND THUS RUIN MY REPUTATION do you see where im going at ?

• JFL
Just lie it's 5 inches +

thats why i keep preaching for the dickpill and the phrase "there is no face for your dick" even if you "win" by methods as tinder YOU STILL LOSE IN THE END AS A DICKLET so what gives there is literally no other possible way of ascension then even if i ATTEMPTED to play the social circle game assuming i got the social skills I WOULD STILL BE PUBLICLY SHAMED BECAUSE OF MY SIZE AND THUS RUIN MY REPUTATION do you see where im going at ?
yeah I'd still rather be a dicklet and good looking than have a big dick and be ugly though.

yeah I'd still rather be a dicklet and good looking than have a big dick and be ugly though.
if you were good looking with a small dick you would succed in terms of getting to show your dick yes but you would get humuliated after that its just not worth it y know whats the point in getting validation without sex or relationship? i would rather be a big dick person with any face at this point
Just lie it's 5 inches +
i can only do this and pray technicly it would be beliveable but im not sure i just hope losing weight will make it look bigger even if it doesnt actually get bigger

if you were good looking with a small dick you would succed in terms of getting to show your dick yes but you would get humuliated after that its just not worth it y know whats the point in getting validation without sex or relationship? i would rather be a big dick person with any face at this point

i can only do this and pray technicly it would be beliveable but im not sure i just hope losing weight will make it look bigger even if it doesnt actually get bigger
You will still probably get sex though, it just wont be enjoyable for her. Most foids aren't ballsy enough to reject you once you've made it past the entering the bedroom stage and you're lying there on the bed with her. Some obviously will, but it's better to take that chance than be brutally rejected before even reaching that stage at all. Unless we're talking sub4 inches of course.

How would you react if a woman did laugh in your face at it? Be honest

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9787
You will still probably get sex though, it just wont be enjoyable for her. Most foids aren't ballsy enough to reject you once you've made it past the entering the bedroom stage and you're lying there on the bed with her.
hope so thats why i said i will try myself at one time to see the truth by my eyes so i can be 100% sure i am right
Some obviously will, but it's better to take that chance than be brutally rejected before even reaching that stage at all. Unless we're talking sub4 inches of course.
yeah at least im 4 inches it could be alot worse i have seen dudes with 3 inch or 2 inch erect cocks there is always a worse as for the rejection part im ready to take it to learn the truth and enforce the dickpill
How would you react if a woman did laugh in your face at it? Be honest
im high inhib so no immidiate reaction i would just take it like a bitch and then come back here to share my story and prove to everyone dick>face because if I manage to go to the point where im about to ascend it means everyone can

The first thing a girl sees is your face, not your cock.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and SikKunt
The first thing a girl sees is your face, not your cock.
if my cock was 8 inches i would start big dick rumors in social circle game and they would know that first:)

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
bragging srsly? i was never confident about my dick cuz it looks so thin cuz of its lenght. also girth > lenght imo. girls have more nerves at the front of their pussy. well it depends, some girls want it deep, others just want it at the front with decent girth
bro i have 7 inches bro my gf bro

• WTF
Reactions: androidcel
up at nights me