The Easiest way to loose weight

noodlelover

noodlelover

Kraken
Track Calories. Weigh everything. Stay in a small caloric deficit.

Been doing it for a week, and barely feel hungry at all.

Also avoid processed foods, and eat low calorie filling foods.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
These nuts lost weight on your chin

• JFL
Reactions: S23 and noodlelover
I feel like calorie counting isn't about dietary science per se and more so about making the routine of eating a bureaucratized act

You'll avoid meals all together just to spare yourself from the indignity of weighing stuff and looking up its kcal content

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Track Calories. Weigh everything. Stay in a small caloric deficit.

Been doing it for a week, and barely feel hungry at all.

Also avoid processed foods, and eat low calorie filling foods.
how often do you weigh yourself?

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
I feel like calorie counting isn't about dietary science per se and more so about making the routine of eating a bureaucratized act

You'll avoid meals all together just to spare yourself from the indignity of weighing stuff and looking up its kcal content
That is why I think you shouldn't count calories it's incredibly annoying

• +1
Reactions: tsxnre and Gaygymmaxx

Real I always starve tbh when I have work or commitments and it's not that difficult but it's too frequent and actually degrades my old man body (I'm not even 20 yet it's over)

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
how often do you weigh yourself?
Every morning.

That is why I think you shouldn't count calories it's incredibly annoying
If you aren't willing to do anything that requires even the smallest amount of effort (Weighing foods is not hard), then you won't get far in life.

If you try to wing it, and don't measure, you're likely to do a cut that's too steep. Your brain's ability to eyeball food and guess calories and your hunger/fullness system is not even close to that precise. This will cause you to loose muscle mass, and make it less likely that you'll keep the weight off long term. Meaning you rebound in cycles and become skinny-fat.