the existence of sub-white people is utterly pointless and useless

fuxkdakikez

fuxkdakikez

Banned
niggers, sandniggers, spics, indians, seamonkeys, all utterly fucking useless. white is right.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, FacialStructure404, D1390pilled and 14 others
Asdasdas

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zan, tombradylover, FacialStructure404 and 6 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, sportsmogger, deadmanwalking and 1 other person
Only niggers and crackers have good lives
Rest of races only came to suffer

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
without white people this world would be in shambles
sandniggers created the foundation for all of society and human existence

pinkoids rule the world for a few hundred years and forget lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz, Jeww and Deleted member 55314
  • +1
Reactions: smallman and D1390pilled
Incels focus on this gay ass shit and wonder why they don't get pussy
haha it matters a lot actually. too bad niggers don’t have the intelligence or understanding to care about such things

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and sub5c3l
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: smallman and Deleted member 55314
Whites need ethnics the same way ethnics need whites because nature is balanced

• JFL
haha it matters a lot actually. too bad niggers don’t have the intelligence or understanding to care about such things
You're just riding other people's coattails because you're a piece of shit that's why you're coping
You did nothing

• +1
Reactions: smallman
niggers, sandniggers, spics, indians, seamonkeys, all utterly fucking useless. white is right.
The purpose of niggers is to impregnate beautiful white women/women with Eurocentric features

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: smallman, Axii, EggKing and 3 others
You're just riding other people's coattails because you're a piece of shit that's why you're coping
You did nothing
im a piece of shit for pointing out an objective truth? fucking niggers and their emotions, can’t stand them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Axii, deadmanwalking and sub5c3l
the dude in ur pfp is a taco vendor....

Incels focus on this gay ass shit and wonder why they don't get pussy
Of course your stinky nigger self only cares about sex and money you despicable disgusting freak of nature useless dog. Go back to Africa monkey go throw shit in your mudhut ape. Stop eating off of white man creations and society

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 55314 and fuxkdakikez
The purpose of niggers is to impregnate beautiful white women/women with Eurocentric features
Keep jerking off to your fantasies in your shitty slum silly subhuman sandnigger haha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, darktriadprince and fuxkdakikez
Keep jerking off to your fantasies in your shitty slum silly subhuman sandnigger haha
First of all, I’m a nigger, second of all, I already have the htb snowbunnys on speed dial ready to fuck them so my kids can become psl gods

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
First of all, I’m a nigger, second of all, I already have the htb snowbunnys on speed dial ready to fuck them so my kids can become psl gods
JoinedMar 19, 2024Posts47Reputation8 mixed kids are so fucking ugly its crazy keep living in wonderland and get the fuck out of europe

• JFL
OP is half curry half slav, and thus 0 \% white
Bruh it's always the shitskins making these threads
I've never seen a nordic or an aryan hating on ethnic brahs

No pic no care you vile ape, all you have on speed dial is emergency services because every day you wake up wanting to commit suicide knowing you will never amount to anything due to your nigger fate

• JFL
Reactions: darktriadprince and fuxkdakikez
Bruh it's always the shitskins making these threads
I've never seen a nordic or an aryan hating on ethnic brahs
Because they got cucked by the jews and sensitized you imbecile

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EggKing and fuxkdakikez
Because they got cucked by the jews and sensitized you imbecile
Muh jews
Aryans never shit on ethnics because their lives are already good, so they dont waste time shitting on random races

Muh jews
Aryans never shit on ethnics because their lives are already good, so they dont waste time shitting on random races
they do haha. you’re just not there when they do because they understand it may hurt your feelings.

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
Muh jews
You are just virtue signaling for pinkoids dumbass I can see through your bullshit. They are part of the Kalergi plan through Jewish indoctrination that’s why don’t throw you savages out of the countries

You are just virtue signaling for pinkoids dumbass I can see through your bullshit. They are part of the Kalergi plan through Jewish indoctrination that’s why don’t throw you savages out of the countries
Schizo theory
In reality they dont throw ethnics cause their economies would collapse without hordes of wageslaves
they do haha. you’re just not there when they do because they understand it may hurt your feelings.
No shit, I've already made a thread abt how you should only be friend w black guys if you're not white

Schizo theory
In reality they dont throw ethnics cause their economies would collapse without hordes of wageslaves

No shit, I've already made a thread abt how you should only be friend w black guys if you're not white
That is the Kalergi plan retard (((they))) use the likes of you for self profit and to exterminate the white race through racemixing. White countries would be stable if they weren’t encouraged by jews to not have children and instead be tranny suck up race traitors.

But of course your miniskull self won’t comprehend since you are a biological weapon of the kike you savage monkey

Last edited:
  • +1
That is the Kalergi plan retard (((they))) use the likes of you for self profit and to exterminate the white race through racemixing. White countries would be stable if they weren’t encouraged by jews to not have children and instead be tranny suck up race traitors.

But of course your miniskull self won’t comprehend since you are a biological weapon of the kike you savage monkey
Seethe for your jewish and BBC overlords subhuman pinkoid :feelsohh:

Seethe for your jewish and BBC overlords subhuman pinkoid :feelsohh:
Don’t worry the time will soon come where you will be forced back to your mudhut or lynched instead

• JFL
yes, all shitskins should be destroyed, but I'll destroy whites too, because they are inferior to me.

• JFL
WHITE POWER

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: i_love_roosters, darktriadprince and fuxkdakikez
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: i_love_roosters, deadmanwalking and fuxkdakikez
the Bible in all honesty

but ill say it one more time

fuck niggers WHITE POWER
Racial segregation is promoted in the bible, all people are created equal but that doesnt mean we should all mix

• +1
Reactions: Axii and fuxkdakikez
cumskins destroyed the white race, tan is right