The expected mog battle @hamo008 vs @Akuma vs @tombradylover vs @StepbroMo vs @psychophilly vs @Esteban1997

Who will mog ?

• @hamo008

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • @Akuma

Votes: 34 40.5%
  • @StepbroMo

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • @tombradylover

Votes: 23 27.4%
  • @Psychophilly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • @Esteban1997

Votes: 10 11.9%
  • @Ellepsis

Votes: 9 10.7%

• Total voters
@Akuma and @Ellipsis have high appeal to women. they mog

jfl at people voting for @Esteban1997 :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 23564 and Deleted member 25938
The Sandnigger from subsahara(hamo008):

View attachment 2126803View attachment 2126804View attachment 2126805View attachment 2126806

The cumskin from Germanistan(Akuma):

View attachment 2126807
There will be more vids drom akuma under the thread i couldnt upload it here

The curry from curryland(tombradylover):

View attachment 2126809

View attachment 2126810
View attachment 2126811View attachment 2126813

The sandnigger from subsahara v.2(StepbroMo):

View attachment 2126815View attachment 2126816

There will be more vids from stepbromo cuz i couldnt upload them here

I dont know if this dude wanted to join or not but lets add him(psychophilly):
View attachment 2126820
View attachment 2126821

And the persian nigger that claims he is chad a (Esteban1997):

View attachment 2126825View attachment 2126826View attachment 2126827View attachment 2126828

The ricecel from riceland(Ellipsis:View attachment 2126863View attachment 2126865View attachment 2126868View attachment 2126869View attachment 2126876
1st guy has rlly good potential after leanmax. also chads.org

• +1
Reactions: hamo008 and Deleted member 25938
The Sandnigger from subsahara(hamo008):

View attachment 2126803View attachment 2126804View attachment 2126805View attachment 2126806

The cumskin from Germanistan(Akuma):

View attachment 2126807
There will be more vids drom akuma under the thread i couldnt upload it here

The curry from curryland(tombradylover):

View attachment 2126809

View attachment 2126810
View attachment 2126811View attachment 2126813

The sandnigger from subsahara v.2(StepbroMo):

View attachment 2126815View attachment 2126816

There will be more vids from stepbromo cuz i couldnt upload them here

I dont know if this dude wanted to join or not but lets add him(psychophilly):
View attachment 2126820
View attachment 2126821

And the persian nigger that claims he is chad a (Esteban1997):

View attachment 2126825View attachment 2126826View attachment 2126827View attachment 2126828

The ricecel from riceland(Ellipsis:View attachment 2126863View attachment 2126865View attachment 2126868View attachment 2126869View attachment 2126876
Akuma guy mogs all and it isn’t even close

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564
@Akuma and @Ellipsis have high appeal to women. they mog

jfl at people voting for @Esteban1997 :lul: :lul: :lul:
Can you run a tinder experiment to test my appeal? I don't think I would do badly at all even with aspie pics. I think I mog and I'm not curry but I can see how that perception would detract from smv. Either way I have the best face respectfully everyone looks good except Esteban and

@Psychophilly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
Can you run a tinder experiment to test my appeal? I don't think I would do badly at all even with aspie pics. I think I mog and I'm not curry but I can see how that perception would detract from smv. Either way I have the best face respectfully everyone looks good except Esteban and

@Psychophilly

Since you objectively mog me use my 2-day results on Tinder/Bumble for comparison:

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Since you objectively mog me use my 2-day results on Tinder/Bumble for comparison:
Considering how shit OLD is this seems like great results. Damn you should be slaying decent poon bruv. I should too :feelswhy:

• Woah
Considering how shit OLD is this seems like great results. Damn you should be slaying decent poon bruv. I should too :feelswhy:
You should try it out for real. I only did it as an experiment because I'm underage and would rather spare myself of the potential legal troubles that can come with shit like statutory rape (in muh Minecraft) if it someone gets found out.

• JFL
Tombrady is miles above everyone. Akuma is too low dimorphism while tom is a high psl med looking guy

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, the BULL, Deleted member 25938 and 1 other person
You should try it out for real. I only did it as an experiment because I'm underage and would rather spare myself of the potential legal troubles that can come with shit like statutory rape (in muh Minecraft) if it someone gets found out.
I had one but got banned for profane messages I was trolling hard on that shit it was amazing. 99 likes in 2 hours too. Obviously Noone will believe that since I'm apparently Indian and I have no screenshots to back it up but Im down to test that shit out fr.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 25938
Tombrady is miles above everyone. Akuma is too dimorphism while tom is a high psl med looking guy
:love::love::love:. The best rater on the site has spoken.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23564 and Blackgymmax
I had one but got banned for profane messages I was trolling hard on that shit it was amazing. 99 likes in 2 hours too. Obviously Noone will believe that since I'm apparently Indian and I have no screenshots to back it up but Im down to test that shit out fr.
Expected. None of these guys would come close to you jfl. Pretty boys cant kill it without being a solid 5+psl

• Love it
Mirin low-inhib IRL shitposting.

Also damn 99 likes in 2 hours? I could only get such numbers when I was in a big city like NYC.

At the end of the day, if you can go get poon, do that. Some people here will try to use your race to drag you down, but don't let that get to you. Be realistic about it.

• +1
Expected. None of these guys would come close to you jfl. Pretty boys cant kill it without being a solid 5+psl
Coming from you that's actually an insane compliment ngl. You are one of the harshest raters on the site fs.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Coming from you that's actually an insane compliment ngl. You are one of the harshest raters on the site fs.
You dont even have to look amazing to be gl. You just need to look like a man, and if you dont you need super psl and smv boosters to compensate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and tombradylover
Mirin low-inhib IRL shitposting.

Also damn 99 likes in 2 hours? I could only get such numbers when I was in a big city like NYC.

At the end of the day, if you can go get poon, do that. Some people here will try to use your race to drag you down, but don't let that get to you. Be realistic about it.
Im in college so its easy first week of the semester when everyone is on that shit. I believe in the same area I am u could do somewhat similar numbers. Elopill matters a ton too. Either way ur GL I wouldn't even worry just go and have fun with ur life tbh.

• +1
Im in college so its easy first week of the semester when everyone is on that shit. I believe in the same area I am u could do somewhat similar numbers. Elopill matters a ton too. Either way ur GL I wouldn't even worry just go and have fun with ur life tbh.
You look like a med version of the fratboy.slayers except slightly better even

• JFL
You dont even have to look amazing to be gl. You just need to look like a man, and if you dont you need super psl and smv boosters to compensate
And this is partially why phenopill and coloringpill are so important, because all those little hues and shades can have a significant overall effect on perceived masculinity. Not to mention the bones associated with pheno.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and tombradylover
And this is partially why phenopill and coloringpill are so important, because all those little hues and shades can have a significant overall effect on perceived masculinity. Not to mention the bones associated with pheno.
Ofc, med is good enough. You on the otherhand being full gook, over

• JFL
  • So Sad
You look like a med version of the fratboy.slayers except slightly better even
Thank god. Was starting to think I was Indian (no offense to Indians there are some great-looking Indians). Fuck the users on this site man wtf :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Blackgymmax
Thank god. Was starting to think I was Indian (no offense to Indians there are some great-looking Indians). Fuck the users on this site man wtf :lul:
Nah youre safe. These indian subhumans are mad

• JFL
how would coloring affect perceived masculinity

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and tombradylover
  • Woah
  • So Sad
how would coloring affect perceived masculinity
Imagine @Anstrum95 with tanner skin and darker (like golden blonde) hair. You could only imagine the difference, he'd look much less Nerdic/low-T (even though he's not low T by any means).

That i dont think is true. They see subhuman coloring and see gross aliennfreak
all of my dimorphism is from my jaw,frame, and height besides that i’m female

7D04F22D 1A7F 4FC7 A7DD F23745565ECD

• +1
Out of curiosity what would you say my PSL is, given my subhuman pheno/base?
Same as whatever @tombradylover tbh but gook

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Deleted member 25938
6'3 and jacked is god power w pheno and coloring
idk why so many people in the looksmax space say gym is cope every chadlite ik is obsessed with the gym and it’s the normie guys ik that don’t go like ofc there’s some gymcopers that are trying to compensate for their shit face but every gl guy ik goes to the gym maybe it’s just my area idk

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 25938 and Blackgymmax
idk why so many people in the looksmax space say gym is cope every chadlite ik is obsessed with the gym and it’s the normie guys ik that don’t go like ofc there’s some gymcopers that are trying to compensate for their shit face but every gl guy ik goes to the gym
Subhumans in a bucket. Personally i gaslight everyonr when it comes to looksmaxxing advice anyways so yea. Gym is cope

• +1
idk why so many people in the looksmax space say gym is cope every chadlite ik is obsessed with the gym and it’s the normie guys ik that don’t go like ofc there’s some gymcopers that are trying to compensate for their shit face but every gl guy ik goes to the gym
Gym is only considered cope because every other guy gymcels, thus making a good physique a mere baseline prerequisite for looksmaxxing.

Besides, no gym for your face.

idk why so many people in the looksmax space say gym is cope every chadlite ik is obsessed with the gym and it’s the normie guys ik that don’t go like ofc there’s some gymcopers that are trying to compensate for their shit face but every gl guy ik goes to the gym maybe it’s just my area idk
Its not cope. Id say its necessary in this day and age. Good on you for having that physique. I'm trying to build toward something like that I'm not bad but not that good either.

• +1
Gym is only considered cope because every other guy gymcels, thus making a good physique a mere baseline prerequisite for looksmaxxing.

Besides, no gym for your face.
it’s water but never make the gym your personality nothing will make a girls pussy dry up faster than the “we go jim” guys who watch the trentwin copers and alex eubanks religiously

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Deleted member 25938
You were saying? :ROFLMAO: :forcedsmile:. JFL almost forgot about this
objectively your face is better but irl where I live he would do better by far compared to all of the guys there unless he’s like less than 5’11

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23564, tombradylover and Deleted member 25938
objectively your face is better but irl where I live he would do better by far compared to all of the guys there unless he’s like less than 5’11
By far is crazy to say but he's gl so I cant say that's a bad take.

• +1
By far is crazy to say but he's gl so I cant say that's a bad take.
I live in a very wealthy area in the south where ethnics are practically invisible, a 4.5 PSL white guy like him with NT hair and blue eyes would have 50x the smv compared to ethnics that are 5+ psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564 and Deleted member 25938
@Esteban1997 solos and mogs all of them
200.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997, Deleted member 23564 and tombradylover
I live in a very wealthy area in the south where ethnics are practically invisible, a 4.5 PSL white guy like him with NT hair and blue eyes would have 50x the smv compared to ethnics that are 5+ psl
Cope, white women are turning to ethnic and bbc cock as white penis is not satisfactory for them anymore. I’m sorry to break the news to you, it’s over.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23564
Akuma is too fem looking and not tall plus jacked like you

• +1
Cope, white women are turning to ethnic and bbc cock as white penis is not satisfactory for them anymore. I’m sorry to break the news to you, it’s over.
Bro go out side. I know it's hard to accept but he's right. Ethnigs ar e invisible

• JFL
Buddy I think ur just ugly
Im talking about ethnics in general. Most white women only will date other whites (unless they live in diverse liberal areas). White men have high appeal ot every race.

• +1
Bro go out side. I know it's hard to accept but he's right. Ethnigs ar e invisible
I mean he might be right for more intercity areas but I live in a stereotypical rich countryclub area that’s 85% white with hot blonde stacylite cheerleaders and where the white chad D1 6’5 quarterback is the most popular guy in town. If you aren’t white you are basically invisible (only exception is tall gymmaxxed low inhib black athletes) who slay drunk white girls at parties. Every Indian and Asian guy ik irl is literally incel

Last edited:
  • +1
I mean he might be right for more intercity areas but I live in a stereotypical rich countryclub area that’s 85% white with hot blonde cheerleaders and where the white chad 6’5 quarterback is the most popular guy in town. If you aren’t white you are basically invisible (only exception is tall gymmaxxed low inhib black dude athletes) who slay drunk white girls at parties. Every Indian and Asian guy ik irl is literally incel
Yeah. But even in detroit (where i live) white men have the most appeal.

Im talking about ethnics in general. Most white women only will date other whites (unless they live in diverse liberal areas). White men have high appeal ot every race.
White men do have the highest appeal out of any race. No one is questioning that. There’s plenty of great looking white dudes that mog me but Akuma is not one of them no offense he looks good but looks like a kid still.

White men do have the highest appeal out of any race. No one is questioning that. There’s plenty of great looking white dudes that mog me but Akuma is not one of them no offense he looks good but looks like a kid still.
He still appeals to women under 25 which is the age range most men target